Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Hi,
I am applying for the FSW. I hope the initial application fees for me and my wife will be total 1100 CAD (550 each).
let me know if i am wrong, and what is the best mode for payment. As i am planning to make DD as per CIC website.

Thanks
VIvke

much_mann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
That will be correct.

Am assuming the applicant is just for two of you - You and spouse

nautysagar said:
Hi,
I am applying for the FSW. I hope the initial application fees for me and my wife will be total 1100 CAD (550 each).
let me know if i am wrong, and what is the best mode for payment. As i am planning to make DD as per CIC website.

Thanks
VIvke

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nautysagar said:
Hi,

Thanks
VIvke
Mode of payment depends:

1.CC - faster confirmation of CIC Charging; less hassle in terms of visiting a bank; prone to "swipe error" or any unexpected credit card problems

2. DD - longer leadtime of bank encashment or clearing; less risk in mode of payment

The abovementioned details are just my opinion and only part of the minimum PROs and CONs

;D