+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fee increase in 2015

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Mary2009 said:
Just checked and its still saying $400

It makes sense to modify this only on 30 or 31st of December...
I mean when its impossible for someone to pay the old fee, and still they receive it before the end of the year!

But this is CIC, so "logic" & "sense" aren't popular words there ;D
(judging by stories I've read in this forum!)

Lets wait and see what they will do...

But I suggest anyone who have not sent the application yet... and afford the extra fee to hold it and pay the new fee!

The increase ($130/applicant) does not worth risking your application and possible delay & returns..etc..

I know that some are under stress of financials...
I mean specially if there are several applicants or big family, the increase is a big amount,
but if you can afford it, it would be more reliable for the timeline to just wait and pay their new (unjustified) fee!

Good luck to all :)
I think it is $530 from $300 and $100 would be right of citizenship fee.

It would be $630 in total, i suppose.

The correct fees can only be clarified on 1st January 2015

Mary2009

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
I think it is $530 from $300 and $100 would be right of citizenship fee.

It would be $630 in total, i suppose.

The correct fees can only be clarified on 1st January 2015
Yes you're correct, so the increase is $230/applicant
not $130 as I mistakenly stated before! :-[

FAS

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
what is the fees for minor applicants? $200 (right of citizenship $100+processing fees $100)?

danialf

Jan 19, 2015
My application was received by them on Jan 5th and I received it in the mail today in Toronto returned for insufficient fund.

Now should I just pay the remaining balance of the payment online or pay the whole fee again and wait for them to refund the previous payment?

yyzhuang

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
danialf said:
My application was received by them on Jan 5th and I received it in the mail today in Toronto returned for insufficient fund.

Now should I just pay the remaining balance of the payment online or pay the whole fee again and wait for them to refund the previous payment?
I think there's an option in the online payment system that allows you to pay the remaining $230. Can someone has the experience advise? thanks