+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEE FOR OPEN WORK PERMIT ALONG WITH SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP PR

danishis82

Oct 17, 2015
I am submitting a initial work permit application at the same time as sponsorship application, along with an application for permanent residence, under the SCLPC class.

May I know how much fee I have to pay for both cases.
What I know PR+sponsorship application fee is 1040 but don't have idea about Initial work permit fee.

Can anybody here guide me about the accurate fee?

Thank you

cyclist

Mar 26, 2016
Vancouver,BC, Canada
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
June 22,2016
Doc's Request.
December 13,2016
AOR Received.
August 16,2016
File Transfer...
August24,2016
Med's Done....
April 6,2016
Interview........
Nov 3, 2016(passed)..January 17 ,2017 DM (Ecas)
LANDED..........
17-02-2017
For open work permit the fee is
1-)work permit fee 155$
2-) open work permit holder fee 100$
You may be need to have biometrics fee depends on your country. Check the link please.

You need of pay 255$

Site doesn't let me send the link..makes no sense !!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cyclist said:
1-)work permit fee 155$
You may be need to have biometrics fee depends on your country. Check the link please.

You need of pay 255$

You need to have made 10 posts before you can post hyperlinks.

danishis82

Oct 17, 2015
cyclist said:
1-)work permit fee 155$

You need of pay 255$

Thanks for your reply.
I am British/Pakistani citizen and submitting my application witnin Canada while living in Canada.
so still I need to go for Biometric or not?

cyclist

Mar 26, 2016
Vancouver,BC, Canada
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
June 22,2016
Doc's Request.
December 13,2016
AOR Received.
August 16,2016
File Transfer...
August24,2016
Med's Done....
April 6,2016
Interview........
LANDED..........
17-02-2017
w w w .c i c.gc. ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp delete the blanks and you will get the web address.

according to that list

Pakistan yes ,British no.

danishis82

Oct 17, 2015
cyclist said:
w w w .c i c.gc. ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp delete the blanks and you will get the web address.

according to that list

Pakistan yes ,British no.
Once again i am thankful for your reply

I am confuse about biometric requirement, because on the link showing that it for visitor visa applicant but permit holder have to go from this process?

cyclist

Mar 26, 2016
Vancouver,BC, Canada
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
June 22,2016
Doc's Request.
December 13,2016
AOR Received.
August 16,2016
File Transfer...
August24,2016
Med's Done....
April 6,2016
Interview........
LANDED..........
17-02-2017
if you open this link which where the previous links came from you will see the note .
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp

Notes:
Open work permit: In most cases, you will have to pay the open work permit holder fee at the same time you pay the work permit fee.
Work permit maximum fee: To be eligible for the maximum fee, a group of three or more performing artists and their staff must apply at the same time and same place. However, performing artists and their staff who also need a visa (temporary resident visa) still need to pay the appropriate fee for each individual. The maximum visa fee applies only to families.
Citizens of certain countries and territories have to give their biometrics (fingerprints and photograph) when they apply for a visitor visa, study permit, or work permit. Find out if you need to give biometrics.

misz

Sep 5, 2013
Hi..
We submitted our Sponsorship application inland but we dont get yet AOR. We send separately the Openpermit for spousal today and we just read in this forum that we need to pay the Open permit holder fee100$, we payed the work permit and extension 155$. What you think it will happen to our application?

Yakuza_princess

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2017
AOR Received.
December 18, 2017
Hi..
We submitted our Sponsorship application inland but we dont get yet AOR. We send separately the Openpermit for spousal today and we just read in this forum that we need to pay the Open permit holder fee100$, we payed the work permit and extension 155$. What you think it will happen to our application?

Found this on cic page.

If you are not asked to pay the Open work permit holder fee during your application, you can still pay online:

1. Select Temporary Residence for a list of fee options.
  2. Select the Open Work Permit Holder fee.
  3. Follow the instructions to complete your payment. Save a copy of your receipt to your computer.
  4. Attach your receipt using the Letter of Explanation option in the document checklist of your online application.
You may then proceed with your application normally.

Apparently, I wasn’t asked to pay it when I applied. Just waiting for cic’s Initial response to our spousal application and maybe they will include this matter.

helloboy

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Found this on cic page.

If you are not asked to pay the Open work permit holder fee during your application, you can still pay online:

1. Select Temporary Residence for a list of fee options.
  2. Select the Open Work Permit Holder fee.
  3. Follow the instructions to complete your payment. Save a copy of your receipt to your computer.
  4. Attach your receipt using the Letter of Explanation option in the document checklist of your online application.
You may then proceed with your application normally.

Apparently, I wasn’t asked to pay it when I applied. Just waiting for cic’s Initial response to our spousal application and maybe they will include this matter.
Hey did you get update on this matter ?