+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fedup of waiting

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think since so many people have applied as International Students there is a back log and they'll get back to everyone before September, so that you can catch the Fall semester

piratesparade

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Shoaib Akhtar said:
(Has any body got a response on the emails sent to embassy) after 3rd April Two Thousand and Eleven, (If not then it is afraid thay again) may have gone for hibernation,

vacation, recreation, in citation
every body pop up' rock up its gonna be fun
they are free some, lump sum
and we are wait in, wait un
every body pop up' rock up its no humiliation
just guess they are shun
and so we remind them
every body pop up' rock up and make prediction
I think newtone is very much right but we've got to admire the tone every body pop up' rock up just discrimination.

prabhi00

Dec 27, 2010
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Consulate General,Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected in 2010
only one request to CHC
plz plz dont waste...our and your time ...:p

raofarabi

Feb 24, 2011
Hi , I am going to deposit 35000 $ in last week of April 2011 and will apply for visa in Last week of May, My father has no grand bank statement but good valu property , do i have to worry abt his bank statement or its just after depositing tuition fee i show 35000$,Coz on consultant said to m u hav to show stable bank acct showing around 3000 $ at th strtch for four Months, it doesnt make sens if somon is getting admission in May, so money as to be arranged after That! Pleas guide me
!
Thanks alot

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Don't show desperation. You should plan things carefully and well in advance. Forget about September intake. Apply for your visa in august or September for your January 2012intake. You should maintain your money for 4 months BEFORE filing for your visa not AFTER. So you will show bank statements from April,may , june and July if you filing your case in august. I feel like if you have borrowed money from third party that's why you wanted to apply so quickly in the last weekof may. I'm no visa officer but I can see that clearly. visa officers are no fools . They wud like to see your money in your account at a stretch.

raofarabi

Feb 24, 2011
@ Nazia I have sold my Shop that was registered to my Father, reason for applying in may is that i get my passport back if get rejected or accepted as i have to apply for Germany or Italy! "Dat is why i want to apply early" :)
Regards

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
If you apply early does not matter CHC will take their 3 months visa processing time and will more likely refuse your case on financial front. My advice, go for Germany. Dont waste your time for Canada.

Sab479

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
So you can speak German
Diese interesting.I auch Deutsch sprechen

I am also German expert (of course with the help of Google translate) :D

raofarabi

Feb 24, 2011
hahaha
No yaar i studied course from Annimere Schimmel Haus Lahore,
Ich Kenne etwas deutch !

( I know less german)

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
It was a good laugh. You are a free soul, you can apply any where you want . No one stopping you. Good luck.