+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fedup of waiting

U

umair81

raofarabi said:
@ Umair Very Helpful Post Indeed! Thanks buddy! I did job for one year but my per annum income didnt lie under tax, so i had a job certificate but no pay slips should i submit experience letter or just forgo and mention in my resume!
exp cert is ok... but if ur salary was transfered into some bank account.. u can get ur statement from that account.. and highlight the transactions by the name SALARY from your employer. that proves u were being paid for that period

raofarabi

Feb 24, 2011
Please do provide me ur email ID , Send an email so that i can contact u in future, raofarabi@gmail.com.
I am showing nearly 40K $ , and only bank statements of my father and Property documents on the name of my father and an affidavit as i am the only kin mentioning me as Next Kin, so i guess its enough to prove my ties!

U

umair81

after medical u can say that 50% has been ensured.. but u never know what happens next..

but i can tell u one thing. last year has been excellent for pak students.. so will this one.. trust me. as visa officer is the same :)

U

umair81

raofarabi said:
Please do provide me ur email ID , Send an email so that i can contact u in future, raofarabi @ gmail.com.
I am showing nearly 40K $ , and only bank statements of my father and Property documents on the name of my father and an affidavit as i am the only kin mentioning me as Next Kin, so i guess its enough to prove my ties!
u need just to show first year tuition + 10k +3k thats it.. no property. no kinship . no nothing.. u will sound desperate to visa officer...

just fulfill basics.. donot overkill. u will get ur visa inshAllah.

raofarabi

Feb 24, 2011
@Umair Thanks buddy, its just im geting over excited, Its coz i read different review so was lil confused, Ill stick to the basic requirements.
Regards

cooldude10

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
thank for reply umair. yaar i submitted at chc-delhi.

ab to patience frustration mai convert hon chuka hai. kitna irresponsibility dikha rahe hai yeh log.
woh log bhool gaya hai kee "jyaada sabr karne se phal sadh jaata hai"

umar39

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
guys i have update ..my one friend applied on 15 feb he got rejected his visa .he told me the date stamped on refusal letter was 23rd of march..but fedex delivered him his documents back on 5th april..i think CHC started working..pray for us..

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
They are too busy finalizing applications is that the reason for not answering the emails? O again that simplest of we ! would it ever end.

tzmarri

Star Member
Mar 5, 2011
Hey raofarabi, in which program did u get admxn at the Uni of Regina.. I have got into the BASc program for Petroleum Systems Engineering.. When r u planning to apply??

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Namaste rao saab, visay ka kuch hua?

oi Sardarji? ki haal hai tu wadda? vissa shissa laga kinnidda ka? Tusi na mennu infaaarm karu.

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
(Has any body got a response on the emails sent to embassy) after 3rd April Two Thousand and Eleven, (If not then it is afraid thay again) may have gone for hibernation,

vacation, recreation, in citation
every body pop up' rock up its gonna be fun
they are free some, lump sum
and we are wait in, wait un
every body pop up' rock up its no humiliation
just guess they are shun
and so we remind them
every body pop up' rock up and make prediction