+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fedup of waiting

raofarabi

Feb 24, 2011
@Nazia. I got the Bank Statement point. Personal means my own Money, not my Father`s. and i will write in elaborate form onwards.
@Sab Sir thanks for the right guidance.
@ Shoaib Yes ill just deposit the Money and apply in June InhsaAllah.

rao86

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd dec
hi guys nothing yet just waiting for their mail eyes on door and heart is beating faster than mach 5 hehehehe

cooldude10

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
if a student is asked for re-medicals, does it means that, VO is satisfied with all other requirements and VO just needs satisfied medicals?

i was asked for re-medicals, and my reports are NORMAL. will i get a visa or still VO can reject me on some other things like ties-up with ur country and so on.

tzmarri

Star Member
Mar 5, 2011
@ nazia2k Ahan ok, My financial status goes like this.. My dad's account has a stable amount of savings, around $40,000 with monthly income of around $2000 to $2500.. plus he has government salary for which I provided pay slips as well.. Also my mom's pay slips.. I got $12000 deposited in my bank account which my mom gave.. I have also provided explanation letters from my parents for my financial situation.. As I am going for Undergraduate studies so I do not have my own economy, i am dependent on my parents..I do not have any job or something.. Hope this works out well as many of my frnds have gone for undergraduate studies funded by their parents..

@umair81 dude U got ur visa? R U in canada now, lucky mayn? :p

U

umair81

yaar abhi ja ker kia keron ga.. my classes will begin sept 07 2011... 4 months to go :)

raofarabi

Feb 24, 2011
@Umair Where u got admission? What Documents u sent(Detail), please email me, raofarabi@gmail.com Please
Regards

U

umair81

docs required for study visa app
• Completed Application for a Study Permit (IMM1294).

• Completed Supplementary Information Form.
• The correct processing fee – Green receipt must be submitted.

• Passport Photographs. Two (2) current photos for each person. On the back of one photo, write the name and date of birth of the person appearing in the photo.

• Valid Passport(s). Current passport (valid for 6 months after the date of intended travel to Canada) and old passports showing previous travel. If the laminate page on the bio data page is disturbed, a new passport is required. Please attach copy of bio-data page.

• Copy of National Identity Card for each applicant.

• Completed Military Table, Police Table and detailed C.V. if you have served or are currently serving in any of the armed forces (i.e. Air Force, Army, Navy, Police etc).
• Original letter of acceptance from a recognized educational institute showing duration of program and any conditions of acceptance.

• A personal study plan describing your proposed program of study as it relates to your academic, technical or vocational background.

• All original educational documents such as previous educational degrees, certificates or diplomas.

• Original IELTS and/or TOEFL scores, GRE, GMAT (if applicable) are strongly recommended but not mandatory.

• Police Certificate from each country or territory in which you have resided since attaining the age of 18 years.

• Original proof of funds to support yourself (and dependents). These should include, but is not limited to proof of financial support for the period of study; such as evidence of employment/business, income tax returns, bank records, term deposits. If someone other than yourself or your parents is providing funding, provide a letter of explanation explaining the reason, documentary evidence of the relationship, evidence of financial ability to support your studies and if sponsored by a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, proof of their immigration status in Canada.
i did submit my bank relationship letters, my pay slips, my father's payslip. my and my father's income tax returns.

• Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ) or proof of having applied for CAQ, if studying in Québec. Note that study permit cannot be issued until valid CAQ received.

• Copy of receipt for tuition fees paid (if applicable).

• Use of Representative Form (IMM5476) (if applicable).

• Minor children going to Canada to study must also provide proof of a custodian in Canada.

raofarabi

Feb 24, 2011
I Got Some Info! Plz mention if anything missing!
Regards
1. Bank Letter(it is a piece of paper that will show when you have an account with a particular bank and what amount of money you have on deposit).
2. Bank statements (last 4 months).
3. Income Tax documents.
4. Property documents if your sponsor owns a house or property.(if applicable)
5. Job verification letter (of your sponsor).
6. Affidavit of Support from your sponsor.
7. Offer Letter(original and one photo copy).
8. All original educational documents (one set photocopy)
9. Two photos(with your full name and DOB on the back).
10. Your work experience letter if your working(if applicable).
11. Three application forms(studypermit+Family composition+Checklist).
12. Statement of Purpose(SOP).
13. Visa fees reciept
14. Police certificate
15. National Identity Card, photocopy only.
16. Old passports(all originals along with your current one).
That's all you need if you are applying for a student visa.

cooldude10

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
cooldude10 said:
if a student is asked for re-medicals, does it means that, VO is satisfied with all other requirements and VO just needs satisfied medicals?

i was asked for re-medicals, and my reports are NORMAL. will i get a visa or still VO can reject me on some other things like ties-up with ur country and so on.

raofarabi

Feb 24, 2011
@ Umair Very Helpful Post Indeed! Thanks buddy! I did job for one year but my per annum income didnt lie under tax, so i had a job certificate but no pay slips should i submit experience letter or just forgo and mention in my resume!

U

umair81

docs not required are

1) chk list
2) job verification on sponsor.
3)dont show property docs. they want to see liquid funds only.. moreover dont show more than required.. dont show them that u are desperate.. that way u can convince them on ur strong ties as well.
4) if parents are sponsors no affidavit is required