+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fedup of waiting

raofarabi

Feb 24, 2011
Moreover i have a My fathers friend is living in city Regina wea i have got admission , he is living there for last 18 years and is citizen he is also sponsoring me and my personal 40K$ enough for them to clear me, one concern is that they need ties to home country i dun have any property on my name, so would that be required?
In Sab Bai case, bhai jaan ur application is too strong and cant be compared with persons like us who are fresh graduates :)
regards

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Oh. Gosh. @Sab . Just ignore my above posts. On my iPhone screen your user Ids appear so tiny . Sorry. I thought rao submitted application through fedex before . It was you . Stupid iPhone screen . No need to apologize

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
raofarabi said:
Moreover i have a My fathers friend is living in city Regina wea i have got admission , he is living there for last 18 years and is citizen he is also sponsoring me and my personal 40K$ enough for them to clear me, one concern is that they need ties to home country i dun have any property on my name, so would that be required?
In Sab Bai case, bhai jaan ur application is too strong and cant be compared with persons like us who are fresh graduates :)
regards
don't insult me for telling the truth. Your sponsor is weak . Can your brother or dad sponsor you instead? Clear home tie issues . You will immigrate there .

raofarabi

Feb 24, 2011
@Nazia.. Y would i insult u? :s.. lolz.. main toh bhyi esay hi asking , i m so worried now, i have to go dis year, its now or never kinda situation and im a bit cautious, yup sponsor link is weak then, i will not include letter in my file ,
Thanks again!
Regards

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
If your father's friend is sponsoring you that means either your siblings or parents are not financially strong so visa officer will think that you are going there for working and supporting your family . No need for apply unless you fix your sponsor. It is common sense . You can judge it by yourself. It is not Rocket science

Sab479

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
nazia2k said:
If your father's friend is sponsoring you that means either your siblings or parents are not financially strong so visa officer will think that you are going there for working and supporting your family . No need for apply unless you fix your sponsor. It is common sense . You can judge it by yourself. It is not Rocket science
If I understood correctly he can show CAD 40000, then his sponsor is not weak as the minimum requirement is 10,000 CAD + fee/year.He simply should not add his father's friend as sponsor.To show strong ties he has to demonstrate that the education will boost his carrier back home and there is strong demand of such professionals in Pakistan.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
What is personal 40k? Will his parents show this money? Or will he show this himself? He needs to be specific about who is his sponsor. If he or parents can show 40,000$ then he should not even bring his uncle in any capacity. He should erase him from the whole picture. Now his case looks straight forward. Just focus on his future career goals , write a nice study plan. Select course that is line with his previous education and work exp. Ps: @rao please use proper punctuation. Avoid text language. I picked up 40k word after reading your post twice with slow reading.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
just to clear his previous question regarding bank statements, if you start depositing money in may then you will show statements from may, June, July, august . So you are late for fall semester. At the time of filing your visa application, bank statements should be 4 month olds . As I laid out the pattern above.

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
raofarabi

Its very simple just deposit the funds any time and also show source where its been deposit by or from. Don't surround urself by complicated ideas, its just that simple.

tzmarri

Star Member
Mar 5, 2011
@shahid shahid bhai InshALLAH u will get the Visa soon.. U have waited patiently and ALLAH will reward u for ur patience.. And Yes hopefully the CHC will send medical requests to the rest of us soon.. Atleast we hope so..

@Sab479 U r welcum Sir.. After Knowing abt ur case I'm really sympathetic to you.. U r an asset to our country and U shud and any institution u become a part, so u shud get the Visa for ur P.hd.. The CHC working this year has been a bit complicated.. Lets now see wht happens..

@Nazia2k Nazia I gave my father's Statement which was for the last one year and my account which I got opened in December and I applied in February.. Will there be any issues abt my own bank statement as it was not four months old? The cumulative amount in both accounts is above CAD$50K.. Will it work in my favor or not?? ::)

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Look . I can tell you my financial details and visa officer did not have any issues with it . On financial front, I showed total 5 pages. No extra baggage . Bank letter+4 month bank statements . My sister was sponsor. July:$ 80,000. August:$ 80,000 September: $ 90 ,000 October: $ 100,000. I filed my case in nov 2010 for winter intake 2011. Visa officer told me to reapply again with explanation for missing info ( related to my personal academic profile). Nothing to do with course selection, home ties, finance etc

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Visa officer did not want to shut my case down either just based on missing info . He made sure I would apply again and wrote "please apply again with updated offer letter" because I was able to convince him on other fronts. I'm single , own no proprty to my name, no job experience. I over came home tie issues

U

umair81

Guys n Gals dont worry about showing funds...

if u have can only show one year tution + 10k + 3k. u will get ur visa if all other things are in order and visa officer is kind..