+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FedEx delivered to 2303 STEVENAGE OTTAWA, ON K1G5B3

immigrant_usa

Dec 25, 2017
Hi,

I noticed that my passport addressed to 365 Laurier Ave W Got delivered to 2303 STEVENAGE OTTAWA, ON K1G5B3. Has this happened to anyone else? I am little worried, any help will be great from someone who sent using fedex, got delivered to this address and got the passports back.

It was signed by some J.OE S

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013

Last edited:

immigrant_usa

Dec 25, 2017
Thanks, @zardoz I called FedEx and they say that all couriers to 365 Laurier Ave W go there to be sent out. so, if someone who recently sent their passports can confirm, I will feel much better.

Reactions: mbaleine

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Thanks, @zardoz I called FedEx and they say that all couriers to 365 Laurier Ave W go there to be sent out. so, if someone who recently sent their passports can confirm, I will feel much better.
Well, that's worth knowing. Thanks for sharing your experience.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I see you noted Canada post PO box address is there a way to look that up? could not spot it on website.
I did a reverse look up of the post code. I don't think that there is a look up of a PO Box available.

immigrant_usa

Dec 25, 2017
Hey guys,

Just posting an update here for my case in the hopes that it might help someone in the community.

I got PO box address in PPR email and I generated a FedEx return shipment to the PO box from the US. FedEx delivers to PO box in Canada.
Day 1: Address corrected from PO box to 365 Laurier Ave W
Day 1: Delivery Exception - Refused by Recipient
Day 1: Address Corrected to 2303 Stevenage Dr Ottawa, ON
Day 2: Delivered to 2303 Stevenage

it all worked out fine and I received my copr and passport back.

Chantelp

Apr 3, 2014
Hello guys,

I just sent my mothers family spinsorship applicati9n to the PO BOX address they gave and as per Delivery agent it was delivered to this address: SHIP DOCK of HOUSE OF COMMONS 2303 CH. STEVENAGE DR. K1G3W1

Can anyone assist. Thank you

immigrant_usa

Dec 25, 2017
That address seems to resolve to the PO box. Like I posted earlier, I got my passport stamped and returned to me after my application was delivered to the above address.

Reactions: Chantelp

rstyle

Mar 11, 2014
Hey,

I just found this post through google. I sent in my family sponsorship application via UPS to the instructed PO BOX and was also told by UPS that it was sent to this Stevenage address. They said it was a business address but won't disclose which business it was.

Do you guys get a contact information to get a hold of anyone from that address? Thanks!

immigrant_usa

Dec 25, 2017
@rstyle don't worry the stevenage address should be legit. I got my passport back in timely fashion with the stamp. Your best bet is to email the ottawa cpc asking for status on application and asking if they got your passport. They usually respond that you will get it by express post, but I think that is a canned response. I sent via fedex from US, they told me its coming by exppresspost and it came back fine via fedex.

rstyle

Mar 11, 2014
@rstyle don't worry the stevenage address should be legit. I got my passport back in timely fashion with the stamp. Your best bet is to email the ottawa cpc asking for status on application and asking if they got your passport. They usually respond that you will get it by express post, but I think that is a canned response. I sent via fedex from US, they told me its coming by exppresspost and it came back fine via fedex.
Thank you so much. That's really reassuring. Let's see what happens to our application.

Chantelp

Apr 3, 2014
Hey,

I just found this post through google. I sent in my family sponsorship application via UPS to the instructed PO BOX and was also told by UPS that it was sent to this Stevenage address. They said it was a business address but won't disclose which business it was.

Do you guys get a contact information to get a hold of anyone from that address? Thanks!
Just for further information I sent CIC a message fia facebook messenger regarding the differance in addresses and this was there reply:
Hello Chantel – The address in your tracking information indicates that your application is at a scanning facility that mail sent to our PO Box goes to. This means it’s been received by IRCC on time. Have a great day!

rstyle

Mar 11, 2014
Just for further information I sent CIC a message fia facebook messenger regarding the differance in addresses and this was there reply:
Hello Chantel – The address in your tracking information indicates that your application is at a scanning facility that mail sent to our PO Box goes to. This means it’s been received by IRCC on time. Have a great day!
That is awesome. Thank you so much. Didn't know that they are on social media as well.