+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled worker Program

JBthomas

Oct 3, 2020
Hi guys.

I am an engineering under-graduate guy who has an experience of 3+ years in core instrumentation field. I wanted to migrate to Canada in this Program. What are the chances to get selected under this program.?

I am from India. I approached a agency here. they are claiming that they will arrange Job interviews with the Canadian Employers and once we have a job offer from them it will be easy to migrate to Canada. Does this really work or its just another scam.

I have a CRS score of 430 and presently working
Also wanted to know if i will be eligible under PNP scheme with this CRS score. My NOC code is 2133.

Thanks.!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi guys.

I am an engineering under-graduate guy who has an experience of 3+ years in core instrumentation field. I wanted to migrate to Canada in this Program. What are the chances to get selected under this program.?

I am from India. I approached a agency here. they are claiming that they will arrange Job interviews with the Canadian Employers and once we have a job offer from them it will be easy to migrate to Canada. Does this really work or its just another scam.

I have a CRS score of 430 and presently working
Also wanted to know if i will be eligible under PNP scheme with this CRS score. My NOC code is 2133.

Thanks.!!
Agencies offering to set you up with jobs in Canada are scams.

You should see what you can do to increase your score to 470+ through retaking IELTS to achieve a higher score, getting more work experience or education, etc.

If you can't get your score up to 470+, then you should research the PNP program to see if any of these are an option for you.