+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

Delhi1

Sep 8, 2015
warmest said:
Here is an update from Tim Leahy.
The decision, if it does not come out before mid-December, will not be released until mid-January 2016.
Hello Warmest,

Who told you if decision does not come out before mid-December, will not be released until mid-January 2016?. Do you get any mail from Tim?

waiting for ur reply...Have a great day.

Rgds

Mohawk

Sep 4, 2015
Delhi1 said:
Hello Warmest,

Who told you if decision does not come out before mid-December, will not be released until mid-January 2016?. Do you get any mail from Tim?

waiting for ur reply...Have a great day.

Rgds
Good afternoon all,

If you are his client, drop him an email stating either your court number or file number, he will add you to the list. I had similar issue which he has now rectified.

You can see "warmest" previous response from Mr. Leahy's website, "unfaircic". Click the Status-update tab, scroll down to FWS processing.

Cheers

hamid22

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
warmest said:
How can you be so arrogant and rude with your posting by calling non-litigant's dream as "fool's errand"? Is it because you have somehow landed in Canada by a crook or hook? Don't think you can continue to be like this for ever. You will be pulled down ultimately by God as your monstrous nature is true to your name (scylla, according to Greek mythology). ;)

How do you know and how can you say that the new government won't overturn the previous government's decision? Are you above God? Worldwide, there have been numerous instances where new governments have reversed previous government's decisions.

Why should the non-litigants forget about their old applications and reapply? The non-litigants have followed the rules of the day by making a proper and a complete application (including a fee) to CIC. They are not at all at any fault and they expect a proper and a faultless service from CIC. It is a fair expectation by any standard. It is entirely the fault of the present Canadian government in not processing the applications of non-litigants/litigants. The government with it's brute majority in parliament has committed a grave mistake by legislating Bill C-38 (containing section 87.4 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act) as law, which abolished all unassessed FSW files lodged before 27 February 2008. It is the government that should mend it's way and not the applicants. That is why some applicants (including me) have approached the Canadian court(s) to instruct the government to mend it's way. If court(s) fail(s), God will prevail through Canadian people with their vote. Ultimately, righteous applicants will be rewarded and unfair present government will be punished by the forthcoming new government. This is inevitable Nature's law (which I see as God's action).

If God wishes, the dream of non-litigants can one day be realized and you can one day be deported back to your country of origin. Those days can't be far away, mind it. Never shatter the dream of others. Everyone can dream and it is their birthright. Try to be humble and caring, at least for the rest of your life. If possible help others, otherwise be quite and let others lead their lives the way they want. Never expect others to lead their lives the way you want. Understood? Hope you have the brain to understand. ;)

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." -- Dalai Lama
"With self-discipline most, anything is possible." -- Theodore Roosevelt
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it is true." -- J. Robert Oppenheimer
"With God, everything is possible." -- Old Saying

Dear Warmest !
I read all your comments which clearly seems that how kind and honest you are. thanks for your positive thoughts and comments which raised our hope.

Actually I am one pre-Feb 2008 applicant that followed all the rule by CIC from 2007 to 2012. wasted most of the opportunities only with the dream to immigrate legally to Canada but passing of BILL C-38 destroyed all of my dreams which is completely unfair and I am also not the litigants because I always had faith to God and my heart says that I will receive justice one day. since the conservative government who demolished the dreams of 280000 people, his court and judicial system will never give justice. my only hope was to the new election and I believe that finally one day our voice will be heard by the people of Canada and God will give us justice.

Once again thanks from your kind words.

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
hamid22 said:
Dear Warmest !
I read all your comments which clearly seems that how kind and honest you are. thanks for your positive thoughts and comments which raised our hope.

Actually I am one pre-Feb 2008 applicant that followed all the rule by CIC from 2007 to 2012. wasted most of the opportunities only with the dream to immigrate legally to Canada but passing of BILL C-38 destroyed all of my dreams which is completely unfair and I am also not the litigants because I always had faith to God and my heart says that I will receive justice one day. since the conservative government who demolished the dreams of 280000 people, his court and judicial system will never give justice. my only hope was to the new election and I believe that finally one day our voice will be heard by the people of Canada and God will give us justice.

Once again thanks from your kind words.
Dear hamid22,

Thanks for your hearty compliments. Glad to know that you have gone through all of my comments. It would have taken you so much of your time and efforts to read all of my postings, since it is a laborious task and would have caused you much discomfort. However, I felt happy because it has helped you raise your hope. :)

Felt extremely sad to know that you have lost a lot of opportunities in life for having faith/trust on CIC/Canada. I think that is the case, unfortunately, with most of we applicants also. As rightly pointed out by you, the Conservative Party government in Canada has spoiled the dreams of 280000 people world over and it is totally UNFAIR to do so. Heartening to note that you have faith in God and that justice will prevail one day. Great going, brother. Keep it up. You will not be let down. Sure, God will ultimately let fairness prevail over unfairness and reward the deserving. It is just going to be a matter of time. The power of God is so powerful that one day those affected dreams of applicants will get replenished and the damages suffered will be handsomely compensated. Needless to say, the manipulators will be gravely taken to task. God's nature is to perform miracles. That is why many believe in God and some don't believe in God. ;D

Let us hope the miracle of God that is going to benefit us happens sooner than later. :)

"The meaning of life. The wasted years of life. The poor choices of life. God answers the mess of life with one word: 'grace.'" -- Max Lucado
"Faith is a living, daring confidence in God's grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times." -- Martin Luther
"Prayer is the medium of miracles; in whatever way works for you, pray right now." -- Marianne Williamson
"The most incredible thing about miracles is that they happen." -- G.K. Chesterton
"God is bigger than people think." -- Jimmy Dean

Atifbutt1928

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NOthing Yet
Nomination.....
PER Rec: 21 March 2015
AOR Received.
SLU 18 August 2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
TLU 17 September 2015
Med's Request
30-06-16
Med's Done....
21-07-16
Interview........
I hope not (additional docs request on 12-07-16)
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Hello all,

I am a 2014 FSW applicant and I have been on these forums for more than 2 months. This is very first time I clicked on this particular group.

WoW

People here so patient and there faith is so strong, I can not believe that.... its been only few months I am waiting for the process to complete and sometimes I think "oh God this wait is killing me"...... but you people are great and are an inspiration for me...... I pray that you all get your dreams and wish you all very best of Luck. May the upcoming general election in Canada brings good output for you all......

Regards and Respect

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Thanks dear for your kind words. God is great and defanitely justice will prevail. It is evidentthat truth is in our side.

Atifbutt1928 said:
Hello all,

I am a 2014 FSW applicant and I have been on these forums for more than 2 months. This is very first time I clicked on this particular group.

WoW

People here so patient and there faith is so strong, I can not believe that.... its been only few months I am waiting for the process to complete and sometimes I think "oh God this wait is killing me"...... but you people are great and are an inspiration for me...... I pray that you all get your dreams and wish you all very best of Luck. May the upcoming general election in Canada brings good output for you all......

Regards and Respect

Sujman

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2007
Doc's Request.
05-01-2009
AOR Received.
08-01-2008
IELTS Request
05-05-2009
Med's Request
29-12-2012
Med's Done....
18-01-2012
When is Canadian general elections? Curios to know as there are comments that judgment to Tim's case is linked with election results

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
Sujman said:
When is Canadian general elections? Curios to know as there are comments that judgment to Tim's case is linked with election results
Amid Slumping Economy, Canada’s Stephen Harper Braces for Tight Election Race
http://www.wsj.com/articles/amid-slumping-economy-canadas-stephen-harper-braces-for-tight-election-race-1445211094

Canadian prime minister Stephen Harper faces strong challenge as tight election looms
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-19/canadian-prime-minister-faces-uphill-battle-in-national-election/6865344

Canada election: will anti-Harper sentiment be enough to bring progressives to power?
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/17/canada-election-day-countdown-stephen-harper-justin-trudeau-thomas-mulcair

Elections Canada
http://www.elections.ca/home.aspx

Elections Canada bracing for heavy voter turnout on Oct. 19
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-election-2015-elections-canada-preparations-1.3276760

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
GOOD NEWS :) ;D

Canada Election 2015: Liberals To Form Next Majority Government
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/10/19/campaign-2015-is-all-but-over-parties-now-work-to-get-out-the-vote_n_8328946.html

Canada's Trudeau topples PM Harper in shock election win
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/20/us-canada-election-idUSKCN0SD17X20151020

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
GOD IS GEAT, HARPER HAS GONE, IMMIGRATION MINISTER LOST, WHERE IS JASEN KENNY. THANKS GOD FOR THIS RELIEF TO US

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
Federal Election 2015: Justin Trudeau's full acceptance speech following towering win
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3WiEP9H90I

Justin Trudeau pledges 'real change' as Liberals leap ahead to majority government
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-election-2015-voting-results-polls-1.3278537

Real CHANGE: A new plan for Canadian immigration and economic opportunity
Excerpts from The Liberal Party's election manifesto (poll promises made in the party's immigration platform): https://www.liberal.ca/files/2015/09/A-new-plan-for-Canadian-immigration-and-economic-opportunity.pdf
(1) "During the Harper decade, our immigration system has been mismanaged, politicized, and re-oriented away from welcoming those who choose to make Canada their new and permanent home."
(2) "The results of Harper’s immigration mismanagement are as troubling as they are heartbreaking: ... retroactive rule changes that treat people unfairly; ..."
(3) "We need a new plan for our immigration system that is grounded in compassion and economic opportunity for all. We can fix the problems created during the Harper decade, so that immigrants can build a new life for themselves in Canada and contribute to the economic success of all Canadians."

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
Immigration Minister Chris Alexander loses Ajax riding
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/chris-alexander-loses-ajax-riding-1.3279219

Chris Alexander, controversial Conservative citizenship minister, loses Ontario seat
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/chris-alexander-controversial-conservative-citizenship-minister-loses-seat

Stephen Harper to step down as leader after Conservative defeat
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/stephen-harper-election-night-speech-1.3279007

Stephen Harper steps down as Tory leader
http://www.thestar.com/news/federal-election/2015/10/20/harper-steps-down-as-tory-leader.html

Stephen Harper resigns as Conservative leader
http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/stephen-harper-resigns-as-conservative-leader-1.2617950

Atifbutt1928

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NOthing Yet
Nomination.....
PER Rec: 21 March 2015
AOR Received.
SLU 18 August 2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
TLU 17 September 2015
Med's Request
30-06-16
Med's Done....
21-07-16
Interview........
I hope not (additional docs request on 12-07-16)
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
I think the result of general election is a good news for the members here
good luck guys