NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Some of our friends are making appeal in SCC after losing two consective cases in Fc & FCA. I donot see any hope in canada justice system and surely we will again lose in SCC. we are so deseparate to go to canada that we are playing a big gamble with our lives and future. Surely courts and cic of canada is waiting for all of us retire & die due to aging ,one by one and automatically the problem for this will be over for ever. So friends better we should leave it here our plan to go to dream land. rest is upto you to decide.

dinshel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
25-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
26-09-2014
Med's Request
Processing started on Nov 20 ,hope i'll get MR soon
Hi,
Can anyone give the exact details of medical tests. what kind of tests are done?
Do the reports need to be exactly correct or variations will be ignored by cic?
Please reply....

Oct 29, 2014
Hello friends,

I have got admission in one of the top B-school of Canada. My classes will start in January first week. Now, I have some typical queries regarding online application for study visa. My questions are as below;

1. Which visa processing way is faster? online or paper ?
2. How much maximum time it take for study visa ?
3. The checklist I received on MyCIC login for study visa does not include any option to upload my TOEFL scores. Is it ok ?
4. As my MBA course is of more than one year, I will also have to apply for TRV(Temporary Resident Visa). My question is do I have to fill the application of TRV along with study visa application or after getting approval of study permit ?

Looking forward for some prompt reply as I have very less time.

Thanks in advance :)

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Gaber1 said:
Any updats from any quarter? whether appeal is filed in scc or tim cases? Silent all arround.
No update so far, Tim case is not yet heard and it was informed by him that he expects a decision on hearing date by November and hearing by February. Class action law suit team is yet to file an appeal application

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
What will be the fate of those tim clients if split decsion is delivered in his case. means those entered by june 12 get through and those after are affected by law. ? Though i am hope ful for a single judgement bcos there is no fault of those who joined after june and delay was on the part of judge. has he delivered the judgement earlier and they could have filed in scc. In view of above , it is very sure that a single judgement will be delivered for all tim clients.Hope positive.

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
hopefulever said:
What will be the fate of those tim clients if split decsion is delivered in his case. means those entered by june 12 get through and those after are affected by law. ? Though i am hope ful for a single judgement bcos there is no fault of those who joined after june and delay was on the part of judge. has he delivered the judgement earlier and they could have filed in scc. In view of above , it is very sure that a single judgement will be delivered for all tim clients.Hope positive.
When will the hearing and decision come?

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
probably in April 2015.

ABORGY

Aug 29, 2012
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Doc's Request.
24/02/2015 . Schedule A
Nomination.....
30/01/2015
AOR Received.
24/02/2015
Med's Request
16/02/2016
Passport Req..
13/04/2016
ADIVSE please

Dear friends i sent my file last week , i paid by check but i forgot to write my name in Section A ( Fee Form )
any advise please
I don't what to do

Nov 10, 2014
Dear All,

I have applied Under "category 2243" in July 2014.
Now the online status shows "In Process".
Visa office is Colombo-Sri Lanka.
Any suggestion on processing time?

Regards

prijijohn

Oct 21, 2014
Shajitmathew said:
No update so far, Tim case is not yet heard and it was informed by him that he expects a decision on hearing date by November and hearing by February. Class action law suit team is yet to file an appeal application
Who is this tim.Is he a Immigration lawyer. Sorry if i asked a wrong question.

jigs_india

Dec 12, 2012
prijijohn said:
Who is this tim.Is he a Immigration lawyer. Sorry if i asked a wrong question.
He is a pied piper of Hamlin and I am and many in this forum are his followers taking us to top of mountain , if you willing to come only 1500 CAD charge for which you will receive hope that all in city are dead and you a're among few rescued, and make fool of your self for defeating fate.

But in end all are rejected fools have paid and wise men have changed track or groomed their life in their own country.

So better our advise is... love your country and work hard considering it is it's ur fate or change your track from Canada. Else keep waiting deferring everything in life waiting, for things happening only after u reach Canada and wasting your precious period of. Life