+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

Gaber1

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
What is the status of litigation in scc ? where is mr garg and party. furrrrrrrrr. all funds were deposited in their bank account in canada. wait karo tae karde raho.

Canada-done

Oct 9, 2014
mastqallandar said:
Dear Brothers,
:eek: :-[ ???
I had chosen WES (World Education Services) for my credential assessment , after 4 months of my application submission I received following email from WES:

"CIC has informed WES that they cannot verify your ECA report. This is due to the incorrect application choice as the WES FSWP customized application was not selected.

In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your immigration application, they will need to verify your ECA report using WES's online service. To allow CIC access to your ECA report, you will need to order a duplicate report at Weblink"

Please help as I have already paid the amount to WES and ordered whatever they were asking for.. Please help as I am worried that due to my selection mistake my application is already rejected!!!!

This does not mean your application has been rejected, the only issue is just that you choose WES ICAP instead of WES FSWP when applying to WES for your credential evaluation.
All you need to do is login to WES using your login details and upgrade to WES FSWP and pay the required fees after which CIC will be able to access you ECA report and you will get your PER.

csaona

Dec 4, 2013
Dramebaaz said:
Is there still any hope left for the class action lawsuit for pre-Feb 2008 applicants or it is all over?

If it is all over, then there is no use continuing this group!

Please update relevant and latest developments if any!

Please do clear if any hope is still there!

Thanks and regards!

From: dau278@gmail.com en nombre de Ðậu Lưu (contact@unfairCIC.com)
Date : viernes, 19 de diciembre de 2014 12:09:24
To:

Dear Litigant,

This week, we presented DoJ with our revision of their revised list of those who are included in the litigation group. Because Justice Barnes has proven to be untruthful, I cannot say when the matter will be heard. However, following standard time lines, the earliest would be the end of March.

DoJ excluded from the list all those who have already had their files assessed (and whom I had failed to delete) and those who also had cases in the so-called class-action litigation (Tabingo). I contacted everyone who had been deleted to ascertain if their file had been assessed and added back to the list everyone who advised that their file had not been assessed.

Rocco Galati and I share the view that inclusion in another litigation group does not justify excluding one arbitrarily from either group. If DoJ persists in excluding any of those whom I added back to the list, the Court will have to decide the matter. We will not accede to DoJ improper demand. (I told them if they wanted them in only one group, exclude them from the Tabingo group.)

We are only talking about a few of the 1,300 litigants in the group. So, please do NOT ask me if you were excluded. I notified all those who were and added back all those who confirmed that their file had not been assessed. If I did not notify you, DoJ accepts that you are in the group. Anyone who does email me this question should not expect a reply.

When we have a hearing date, I will revert. Best wishes for the New Year.

Regards,

Tim Leahy

Gaber1

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lai lao Baba ji kaa thullu. Garg and gang is absconding now. bcos now they know that was the last to cheat possiblye.

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Please Help!

Which ECA organization is the best ICAS, WES or CES (UT).

Besides BIT (Al-khair University) and MCS (PAF-KIET), I have two qualifications one relate to USA that is FLMI (Fellow Life Management Institute) from LOMA (Life office Management association and other relate to UK ACII (Associate Chartered Insurance Institute) from CII, London, exams of these were conducted in Karachi Pakistan,but the institutes are in USA & UK respectively. I have searched but could not able to find solution on WES & ICAS websites.
Please guide and oblige.

CES(UT) will take 15 weeks and have fees of $226 with $90 delivery charges.
ICAS will take not mentioned and have fees of $200 with $85 delivery charges.
WES will take 20 Business days and have fees of $180 with $85 delivery charges.

Please guide me keeping my above specific situation considered.

I need to know that how & who will evaluate/asses my foreign qualifications that is FLMI & ACII.

praise123

Dec 26, 2014
Hello, I have applied for skilled worker immigration programme. I am yet to receive a reply save the initial reply from David Cohen. I need to know what to do next.
Regards

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
praise123 said:
Hello, I have applied for skilled worker immigration programme. I am yet to receive a reply save the initial reply from David Cohen. I need to know what to do next.
Regards
It takes a few months to hear back from CIC once your application is received. When did your application reach CIC?

84stephen

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
scylla said:
It takes a few months to hear back from CIC once your application is received. When did your application reach CIC?
Hi Scylla,

As discussed previously acc to canada Gazatte CIC will accept app under FSW till 30Apr 2015...So the ques is if any app reaches after 31Dec2014 will it fall under FSW current programme?

plz reply.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

84stephen said:
Hi Scylla,

As discussed previously acc to canada Gazatte CIC will accept app under FSW till 30Apr 2015...So the ques is if any app reaches after 31Dec2014 will it fall under FSW current programme?

plz reply.
1. "hope seems to spring eternal" The FSW program ends 31/12/14. EE starts 01/01/15.

Note: As of May 1, 2014, there is an overall cap of 25,500 for new federal skilled worker applications. This includes a cap of 500 applications from PhD students. There are also sub-caps of 1,000 for each of the 50 eligible occupations. The caps do not affect people with a valid job offer. These are the last applications we will accept under the current system before Express Entry launches in January 2015.

Sending more than one application does not increase your chances of being accepted for permanent residence. All eligible applications received before January 1st will be considered for processing based on current guidelines. Fees will be charged for each one.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
So few straws. So much clutching...

stezaman

Jan 4, 2015
I have applied FSW category last November, 2014 but not yet received any notification or any message from CIC whether they have received my application. In this situation, I am bit confused about my application status.
As there is a application processing fee (in bank draft) with that application how that money will be returned to my account? How CIC handle these cases?

Will be appreciable if someone share their experience or knowledge.

Looking forward for your feedback.