NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR AHEAD.

WISHING TIM LEAHY A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.

BRING BACK THE LOST JOYOUS MOMENTS ON THE FACES.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

delhi

Jan 11, 2013
Shajitmathew said:
Yes I fall in that category, but received the DD
Thank you for the reply..me too received DD. Have you en cashed it. I am confused whether to encash or not as our case is still in the court.

Jsaini

Dec 30, 2013
msaeed said:
Sir

Drop them another email on fee refund email address ,and wait
Thank you Sir. I have sent them 2 emails already. I guess there is no other option then to wait.

abidpk

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2009
Doc's Request.
apr 2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Inshaallah
Med's Done....
Inshaallah
Passport Req..
Inshaallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaallah
LANDED..........
Inshaallah
Hello members,
Assalam-U-Alaikum.
P.s ; I'm sorry to join after a really long time, amongst you all. Hope you're doing well.

I was just eager that anyone would guide me what's coming up next for me, as I have provided them with the required documents to the LVO, as they asked for ; (25 november 2012)
1) Lending Money : 890 cad
2) pictures of family
3) police certificate

Now after almost an year of desperate wait, I got again a requirement of documents which included ;
1) original my and spouses' education, marriage certificates
2) new schedule a form of all applicants
3) and a new principal applicant form
4) Canadian relatives' documents.
5) settlement funds (property value certificate)
Please guide me, if any member have gone through this respective step, I would be really grateful for the information or guidance.

Thanks.
:)
Regards,
Abid

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
“There was in a certain city a judge who did not fear God nor regard man. Now there was a widow in that city; and she came to him, saying, ‘Get justice for me from my adversary.’ And he would not for a while; but afterward he said within himself, ‘Though I do not fear God nor regard man, yet because this widow troubles me I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.’”

Luke 18:1-5

Why did this has not happened in our case. Is our judge above control of almighty the god|||||||||||||

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Shajitmathew said:
“There was in a certain city a judge who did not fear God nor regard man. Now there was a widow in that city; and she came to him, saying, ‘Get justice for me from my adversary.' And he would not for a while; but afterward he said within himself, ‘Though I do not fear God nor regard man, yet because this widow troubles me I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.'”

Luke 18:1-5

Why did this has not happened in our case. Is our judge above control of almighty the god|||||||||||||
Yes. And you have also completely missed the point of that parable.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Any Updates from Tim.?

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
DoJ has offered to consent to having IMM-1-13 heard before a judge in May. If so, disposition of the IMM-1-13 will apply to the 750 remaining litigants who joined the group by June 2012.

DoJ will consider also consenting to a second lead case to apply to the 550 who joined after June 2012 once it has reviewed the written submissions for that yet-to-be selected file. The target for preparing the second written submissions in 8 January 2014.

Once the agreement is finalize, the group will close. Until then, others may join.

Dramebaaz

Apr 17, 2013
hopefulever said:
DoJ has offered to consent to having IMM-1-13 heard before a judge in May. If so, disposition of the IMM-1-13 will apply to the 750 remaining litigants who joined the group by June 2012.

DoJ will consider also consenting to a second lead case to apply to the 550 who joined after June 2012 once it has reviewed the written submissions for that yet-to-be selected file. The target for preparing the second written submissions in 8 January 2014.

Once the agreement is finalize, the group will close. Until then, others may join.
Dear Hopefulever,

Please inform us about the appeal in pre-February 2008 FSW backlog litigation. Will the decision of the appeal be applicable to the litigants only or it will apply to all the applicants in the backlog; before 27 February 2008 or after it. Is it really a Class Action suit applicable to all the applicants whether litigants or not? Or it is individual groups' appeal for the litigants only?

What should the applicants (who are in the backlog and have applied before 27 February 2008) do now if they have not participated in any litigation till today and are in wait and watch mode and are hoping inspite of all the proceedings going against their hope? Is there any hope at all for them; howsoever small, or no hope at all now?

Please do reply appropriately.

Thanks and Regards!

csaona

Dec 4, 2013
Dear friends,

Updating Tim´s imformation.

Monday, 06/01/2014

:) ;) :D

Dear Litigants,

This morning, I emailed to DoJ counsel my written arguments for the second representative case and served them about an hour ago. It is now up to them to decide whether to agree to a hearing for both cases. I will revert when I have their decision. (If they do not, we will wait for the Court to set a hearing for IMM-1-13.)

The second case, which concerns a litigant who joined in the first batch after release of the decision of Liang, raises the same arguments as were made in IMM-1-13 plus the issue of those who were assessed after 29 March 2012 and directed to take medical examinations but not issued visas before 29 June 2012.

As I have mentioned, I do not accept DoJ's view that the Agreement only applies to those who joined before July 2012. Therefore, I did not make any argument as to why it should also apply to our second case. I will allow DoJ to make the argument in its response and will address it in my reply.

The person I chose for the second case and her husband are electrical engineers working in China for US companies which have operations in Canada. Her IELTS scores were exceptional -- 8.0, 7.5, 6.5 and 7.0 -- and she was a victim of HK's telling those whom it had directed in February to update their files not to do so because they would not review the file because Bill C-38 had been introduced. Later HK reversed its reversal but, in the interim, she had complied with the April directive and had ceased preparing her submission. After she was assessed, HK took 29 to send out the medical examination forms. As a result their medical results were received on July 4th and the head-tax, on July 6th. Her given name is the same as the world's most powerful typhoon to strike land, the one which wiped out an entire city in the Philippines in November. So, maybe her facts will sweep away those arrayed against us!

Finally, some of you continue to ask me to tell you whether you joined the group before the Liang decision was released or afterward. I can figure that out myself. What I had wanted to know was whether you had updated your files and, if so, when; or whether you had reason to believe that your file had been assessed. I have included that information from those who provided it on the List I will be forwarding to DoJ.

Anyone with a file number above IMM-6800-12 joined after the Liang decision. Disposition of the second representative case will apply to them if the Court accepts DoJ's position that their status in the group differs from those who had joined before. If the Court accepts my view, IMM-1-13 will apply to everyone, and those who were assessed after March 29th will benefit from the second case.

Regards,

Tim

:) ;) :D ;D

delhi

Jan 11, 2013
hopefulever said:

Hello,

You mean that judge will hear our case in May 2014. They hold our case for another 5 months....Are you among those who joined group before June 2012?

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
I am in the second group who joined after July 2012.

delhi

Jan 11, 2013
hopefulever said:
I am in the second group who joined after July 2012.
Okies...I am among the first one....Hope Judge will give his judgment this time. At least tension khatum hogi

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Judge directive may not come before june 2014 as mentioned on unfaircic.com.