+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Dramebaaz said:
I want to request all the members of this blog and especially the senior members who are Champion, VIP, or Hero members that please do not try to humiliate someone who is ignorant and ambitious just because you are not in pre-Feb 2008 backlog and you are not affected by the law to vipe out the backlog and have already reached or will surely reach Canada on permanent immigration basis.

Nobody becomes eternal after going to Canada. This life is temporary. You may reach the best country and become super rich but you will remain vulnerable and fragile because life is not going to be permanent by just getting permanent residency in Canada.

Everybody has dreams! Some people are lucky that they get what they want. Some others do not get what they want and that may not be due to their fault! Please do not humiliate anybody just for the fun of it! If you cannot make a constructive or positive contribution, please do not make destructive or negative comments also! Give the true and right information, it may be positive or negative but it must be true and right!

Thanks!
Except that some people can't get their head around the fact that the "dream" is over. The Canadian parliament passed legislation that cancelled the applications. This has been confirmed by the Federal Court. Sure there is a Court of Appeal hearing (making more lawyers richer) but if R87.4 is overturned, it would just be returned to the Government to fix it.

csaona

Dec 4, 2013
Hello friends,

Updating the Tim´s information 14/12/2013 :) ;) :D

Dear Litigant,

Yesterday, DoJ junior counsels and I discussed how to proceed, and we appear to be pretty much on the same page. Here is the rough draft of the agreement:

1. All the Emam files, which s. 87.2, impacted will be included
a. both those who joined before the Liang decision and
b. those who joined after Liang;
2. DoJ will argue that the Agreement, if enforceable, does not
apply to those who joined after Liang; I will argue that it does.
3. If the Court rules that the Agreement is not enforceable, it
will have to rule on my argument -- which other counsel did
not make in the so-called "class action". The ruling on this
point will apply to all the litigants in the group.
4. I am to provide the follows lists of the litigants
a. those who were never assessed and
i. joined before Liang and
ii. joined after Liang
b. those who were assessed before March 29th;
c. those who were assessed after March 29th and
d. those who applied after 26 February 2008.

I can readily provide the first list, but I need those of you who fall into the other categories to notify me that you are in a different group.

In doing so, please do not hit "reply" but, rather, please create a new subject line such as:
Assessed pre March 29th: [your name] -- but only if your file is not now in process
Assessed after March 29th: [your name]
MI 1: your name

In addition, although if, at the visa post's request, you updated your file, please let me know:
updated [date]: name

Thank you,

Tim
:) ;) :D ;D

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Is this the same "Tim" that thinks that it's a great idea to start a hearing by accusing the judge of being biased against him?
http://www.canlii.org/en/ca/fct/doc/2011/2011fc617/2011fc617.html
Good Luck with that...

Gaber1

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
zardoz said:
Is this the same "Tim" that thinks that it's a great idea to start a hearing by accusing the judge of being biased against him?
http://www.canlii.org/en/ca/fct/doc/2011/2011fc617/2011fc617.html
Good Luck with that...

TTTTTTTTTT BBBBBBBBBBBB NNNNNNNNNN TTTTTTTTTT BBBBBBBBBBBB NNNNNNNNNN CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

TTTTTTTTTT BBBBBBBBBBBB NNNNNNNNNN CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC TTTTTTTTTT BBBBBBBBBBBB NNNNNNNNNN TTTTTTTTTT BBBBBBBBBBBB NNNNNNNNNN CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
Dear experts,

I have some queries regarding migration process in Canada for 2014.

I am doing job as a Lead Engineer(Equivalent to Asst. Manager) in MNC.

I would like to apply for for immigration. My details are given below:

1. Age : 30
2. Year of Exp: 5yrs 10 months
3. Education: B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from a Reputed engineering university
4. IELTS 6.5(L-6, R-7, W-6, S-7)
5. Spouse IELTS: not given yet
6. Previous Job exp on Software Development and current job is related Software Development and Team management.

On which category can I apply? Which occupation would be suited for me?
I saw that Software Engineer is not accepted.

Can anyone please give me useful information by which I can apply in April, 2014?

One more thing is that the bank solvency should I have to show? Is it mandatory?

What should I have to sent to WES for assessing academic credentials?

When I have to sent it to WES?

Regards
Rumel

csaona

Dec 4, 2013
Hello friends,

Updating the Tim´s letter. ;D ;D ;D

21/12/2013

Dear Litigant,

DoJ counsel and I spoke again. At this point, it appears that we will be proceeding with two lead cases. The first is IMM-1-13, who was amongst the first to join the group and was never assessed. The second will be someone who joined after 18 June 2012 and was assessed after 29 March 20012. This approach should mean that all the arguments will be before the Court.

Until DoJ has my written arguments for the second case, CIC will not agree to consenting to leave in either case. They want to see our written arguments before consenting to having our case argued orally before the Court.

DoJ's lead counsel will be going on a two-week holiday in mid-January. Because he needs to concur, I will try to have my written arguments to DoJ by January 4th.

Will revert when we have an agreement.

Regards,

Tim

:) ;) :D ;D

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS. MAY THIS CHRISTMAS BRING YOU HOPE, JOY, & PEACE. HAVE A BLESSED HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Jewel1020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Anyone can provide me the webside link of Tim . I am also one pre 2008 applicant

Jewel 1020

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
Hi Everyone,

Happy Holidays. May I ask if there are members who did not receive their refund yet. I applied for refund last July 4, 2013 but until now, I did not get my money back yet. Every time I write to FSW refund email, they no longer acknowledge, and they never replied to my emails. Kindly advise. Thank you and enjoy the holiday season.

chem_miss

May 16, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED - 01-Aug-2013
IELTS Request
Sent together with application (R=7.5, L=7, W=7, S=7)
Med's Request
8-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
11-Apr-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jul-2014
LANDED..........
17-Aug-2014
Hello Forever Victory!

I have not yet received my refund yet after sending the forms last June 30. :( One of the forumities (PMM) advised that we will received it after 6 months so I'm expecting it January next year..I have also read in this forum (can't recall where) that target completion date of refund by CIC is on June 2014.

Hope we will receive that long awaited refund soon!

Belated Merry Christmas & Happy Waiting! :)

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
chem_miss said:
Hello Forever Victory!

I have not yet received my refund yet after sending the forms last June 30. :( One of the forumities (PMM) advised that we will received it after 6 months so I'm expecting it January next year..I have also read in this forum (can't recall where) that target completion date of refund by CIC is on June 2014.

Hope we will receive that long awaited refund soon!

Belated Merry Christmas & Happy Waiting! :)
Hello Chem_miss,

Belated Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to you.

Thank you for your reply, hopefully we will be able to get our hard earned money back first quarter next year. God Bless our future plans. God willing we will be able to reach our dream country very very soon.

Happy waiting too. :)

Nostradamus

Dec 26, 2013
Hello everyone,

I too am a pre-2008 applicant from New delhi. My question is addressed to those members who have been clients of WW*** - Mr. Sajith Mathew n others. Would like to know if you have received your termination letters from CIC ? If, yes then have those who applied before 2004 thru' WW received their termination letters too ? I have been in regular touch with the agent who has been telling me that some have received intimation while many others are still awaiting their letters from CIC.

Would request a response from WW*** clients who applied in 2004 from New delhi.

Thanks

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Nostradamus said:
Hello everyone,

I too am a pre-2008 applicant from New delhi. My question is addressed to those members who have been clients of WW*** - Mr. Sajith Mathew n others. Would like to know if you have received your termination letters from CIC ? If, yes then have those who applied before 2004 thru' WW received their termination letters too ? I have been in regular touch with the agent who has been telling me that some have received intimation while many others are still awaiting their letters from CIC.

Would request a response from WW*** clients who applied in 2004 from New delhi.

Thanks
I too have applied through the same agent in April 2005 (case filed in CIC), and received my termination letter and refund. My agent is always responding irresponsibly, to our queries.

Nostradamus

Dec 26, 2013
Thanks Shajith for your quick response. Another query - did the agent inform you of the termination or did you receive the letter by post/email ? Also, was the refund by cheque or thru' electronic transfer ?

Honestly speaking, I am simply fed up with the excuses that the agent has been giving me. I applied in 2004 and have neither received my termination letter or the refund. After your response, I think i need to pull him up.

Thanks again....

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Agent informed me and the money received through DD. In fact the agent don't have a say in the refund and termination letter receipt. They are only a mediators. Nothing worth of hiring an agent for migration