NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
I expect DoJ to scream bloody murder about this case and try to get it pushed back under Justice Barnes' thumb. However, I intend to file a motion on June 3rd, to be argued in open court, asking that (a) leave be granted in IMM-1-13 and (b) IMM-1-13 be the lead case in a class-action for which the class consists of those who are a part of the Emam contingent. That hearing would not occur until June 10th at the earliest.

So, now you have three paths to Canada: the one Justice Barnes is barricading out of spite, the s. 87.4 so-called class action, which is on appeal, and IMM-1-13. I will keep you updated as matters progress.

zanovski

Jun 14, 2013
I just got a termination letter from CIC... so is it better to wait or start a new application? I have enough points and my job is under the NOC B...

Thanks

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the choice is yours.....weigh your options........

zanovski said:
I just got a termination letter from CIC... so is it better to wait or start a new application? I have enough points and my job is under the NOC B...

Thanks

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zanovski said:

Thanks
i would say u already late don't delay further. I had send in mine. Waiting is such a waste of time. Act now so that u don't have to join another form later and keep cribbing and crying.

zanovski

Jun 14, 2013
Wow, I still have to take tests etc etc... can additional documents sent later on? or do I have to send all documents together at once? The only thing that will take time is the IELTS test and I think the result comes out 1-2 weeks after the test right?

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zanovski said:
Wow, I still have to take tests etc etc... can additional documents sent later on? or do I have to send all documents together at once? The only thing that will take time is the IELTS test and I think the result comes out 1-2 weeks after the test right?
brother from another mother my advice to u is prepare or it might be too late. If not this year next. All ur documents should be send t one go. Since the cap is only 300 they would be strict
in documents sent in.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

zanovski said:

Thanks
Your experience has to be on the "list" not just NOC B. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp?expand=jobs#jobs

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Harper govt. with minister Kenney is fully responsible to terminate the backlog applications. That govt. is also involved in corruptions which started coming out including fraud during last election. A group of Canadians already started to mobilize support for force this govt to call immediate election. For that they need support, a petition site opened. Please sign there so the Governor General will ask Harper to call elections. A new Liberal govt. hopefully will bring the applications back and will process faster as did before. A close friend of mine experienced the same. In 2002 his application was canceled with others during then Conservative govt., later when Liberal govt. came all the applications were processed, now he is doing well in Canada- last year during my visit to Canada I stayed few days at his house.
Please act quickly, help them to help us. Following is the link for the petition :

http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/the-right-honourable-david-johnston-governor-general-of-canada-stop-harper-now?utm_campaign=signature_receipt&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

or by Facebook log in
http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/the-right-honourable-david-johnston-governor-general-of-canada-stop-harper-now?utm_campaign=new_signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=signature_receipt#share

I am not a litigent, my lawyer before suggested not to join but last week called from Canada to say sorry that his suggestion was wrong, he is hope full that a positive result will come from the appeal but there is risky that might be only applicable to litigents. Positive side is that verdict could be used successfully later by other applicants as well. For me, my lawyer will go to Federal Court during next week, after receiving black and white reply from CIC, he says clearly there is 50/50 chance so if I wish to go ahead- with that possibility still I want to go ahead.
Best of luck to all.

HORNBILL

Apr 30, 2012
Dear Badal Bhai,

I am from Dhaka, a simplified applicant of 2006 September. I got CIC termination and refund letter where as my psdec 1 and RPRF fees recieved by cic. I saw your post today and I am non litigant. I like your idea. would you pls help me to join the legal procedures as you do.

regards
zaman

if you think email communication is safe please let me know.

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
HORNBILL said:
Dear Badal Bhai,

I am from Dhaka, a simplified applicant of 2006 September. I got CIC termination and refund letter where as my psdec 1 and RPRF fees recieved by cic. I saw your post today and I am non litigant. I like your idea. would you pls help me to join the legal procedures as you do.

regards
zaman

Thanks. My lawyer recommends to file case at the Federal court on individual basis because each applicant is different than others. Also he will not take any other case except mine because he wishes to see the outcome. He says others may try with other law firm or they may wait if wish to see how my case works out and others not to lose. He is not money minded, he is my old friend and paid my application fees from own account. About case to court we did not discuss about financial issue even because that is not any issue between us. Off course I shall pay but he will not count the amount. More important is our friendship, he is 4th generation in Canada from England.

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Badal789 said:
Following is the link for the petition :

http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/the-right-honourable-david-johnston-governor-general-of-canada-stop-harper-now?utm_campaign=signature_receipt&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

or by Facebook log in
http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/the-right-honourable-david-johnston-governor-general-of-canada-stop-harper-now?utm_campaign=new_signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=signature_receipt#share

Best of luck to all.
Thanks, Asif, Shaji, Kiran, Chaks,Nilu and others for signing the petition immediately after giving my post.
OTHERS, please come forward, you sign and request others to join.

solomonokene

Jan 26, 2011
Warri, Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2006
AOR Received.
05-07-2006
HORNBILL said:
Dear Badal Bhai,

regards
zaman

Hi All,

I received my CAIPS NOTES last Friday, 14th June, 2013 on FWS1 application. Below information was entered against my case on 19th April, 2012. It states as follows (Both in French & English):

"This application for permanent residence as a Federal Skilled Worker was made before February 27, 2008. It was not established by an officer before March 29, 2012, whether, in accordance with the regulations, the applicant met the selection criteria and other requirements applicable to that class. As a consequence, this application for permanent residence was terminated on June 29, 2012, by operation of section 87.4 (1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act".

The above information was entered into my case file on 17-12-2012.

Below also refers:
PSDEC 4 17-12-2012 SELDEC 0
BDEC 0 MEDDEC 0
OREQ 0 FINDEC 0

PAPER FILE SENT TO: PA BF FILE TO: RET ON 19-12-2014 MICROLOCATOR:

By this, it is like the case is terminated! Though my ECAS still shows online. What do you think about this? What does PSDEC 4 stands for? I have not been communicated on case termination & Processing Fee Returns.

Thanks!

BMJ

Jun 19, 2013
All those who are affected by this law and those who have applied before 2008, should take this case to UNO UN Human Rights Commision for Justice.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

solomonokene said:
Hi All,

I received my CAIPS NOTES last Friday, 14th June, 2013 on FWS1 application. Below information was entered against my case on 19th April, 2012. It states as follows (Both in French & English):

"This application for permanent residence as a Federal Skilled Worker was made before February 27, 2008. It was not established by an officer before March 29, 2012, whether, in accordance with the regulations, the applicant met the selection criteria and other requirements applicable to that class. As a consequence, this application for permanent residence was terminated on June 29, 2012, by operation of section 87.4 (1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act".

The above information was entered into my case file on 17-12-2012.

Below also refers:
PSDEC 4 17-12-2012 SELDEC 0
BDEC 0 MEDDEC 0
OREQ 0 FINDEC 0

PAPER FILE SENT TO: PA BF FILE TO: RET ON 19-12-2014 MICROLOCATOR:

By this, it is like the case is terminated! Though my ECAS still shows online. What do you think about this? What does PSDEC 4 stands for? I have not been communicated on case termination & Processing Fee Returns.

Thanks!
It is terminated, you will eventually get a refund.,

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
BMJ said:
All those who are affected by this law and those who have applied before 2008, should take this case to UNO UN Human Rights Commision for Justice.
may be the hague will issue a look out circular for kenny as he probably has many cases pending against him at ICJ and various countries, by reading what was mentioned few pages ago by a lot of users who were determined to sue him.
good luck.
are you suggesting that others should take himto UNHRC or you would want to do it ? why not ?
:p