London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
BMJ said:
All those who are affected by this law and those who have applied before 2008, should take this case to UNO UN Human Rights Commision for Justice.
Don't be silly. There are no "human rights" issues here.

gspreet

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 Dec 2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-06-2015 Submitted on 15-06-2015 Collected PP with VISA 26-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
Hi All Pre Feb 2008 applicants,

Is there someone who got termination letter and / or Refund cheque and who has participated in appeal in ferderal court.

Please reply.

Regards,
gspreet

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
immanuelluna said:
hello to all PRE 2008 applicants. Know what everytime i read those comment and message from those people who waited for a long time i really feel sorry for them. I am also a pre 2008 applicant I applied last OCt 2007; that is my first application. I even joined litigation and wasted some of my money just to get my canada dream.
< Religious trivia deleted >
Seriously? This is an immigration forum dedicated to those of all/no faith. While this might be appropriate inside your church, there are many on here that would find that post proselytizing and totally inappropriate. I am one of them.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
immanuelluna said:
sorry to here that from you my friend. I will just delete my post. Good luck
+1

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
I am a litigant but recd termination letter.

solomonokene

Jan 26, 2011
Warri, Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2006
AOR Received.
05-07-2006
Though it is sad to receive rejection letter from CIC, but in all I must Congratulate all who have received communication for a "Return of Fund". We are still waiting to know our fate.

ddomng

Jan 7, 2013
Hi all desperate and courageous FSW pre feb-2008,
so many of u are getting termination letter and refund letter even u are litigants.
What about the on-going appeal then?

Got an email form Bellissimo, recommending to inform CIC to withhold the refund until the conclusion of the litigation...
Also understood the process of the appeal is ongoing and may lasts 8-9 months.

So, if we have the option to withhold the refund and wait for final decision, why request a refund?

Did anybody receive email notification from lawyers?
What did you hear abt appeal etc...?

Cheers

gspreet

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 Dec 2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-06-2015 Submitted on 15-06-2015 Collected PP with VISA 26-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
Hi Hopefulever

Now It does not matter if one WAS litigant (challenged 87.4 , Ballisimo's clients) or not as verdict or judgment is out and we lose…Now only hope is if one has filed Appeal or not?
That is why I asked if any one who filed appealed and got Refund.

If you are client of Tim then it’s really sad that you got termination letter

hopefulever said:
I am a litigant but recd termination letter.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Any one from Tim group, Pre or post june got termination letter. I have recd such letter and donot decide what to do whether to go for refund or wait for tim motion.

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopefulever said:
Any one from Tim group, Pre or post june got termination letter. I have recd such letter and donot decide what to do whether to go for refund or wait for tim motion.
hi...this should answer your query....

Good day,

Previously I have addressed this issue. However, now that the CHC at New Delhi is sending out letters requiring replies within sixty days and because some have ignored what I had written earlier, I am sending my advise again en masse. Please spare me from repeating the question, okay?

The advice I have given is:

1. complete the form online and submit without changing the name of the recipient.

If you check the form, it is only asking for an updated address; it is not a request, per se, for a refund. The refund will come at some point in any event. Might as well get it sooner rather than later. (The 87.3 litigation is likely to go to the Supreme Court of Canada. If so, it will be three years from now before it is over.)

If one does not assign the money to anyone else, there will be no signature and, thus, no way to prove that the applicant submitted the form.

2. when the cheque arrives, en-cash it as follows:

En-Cashed under Protest
I want [file number] processedd
[legal signature]

Justice Barnes said that if the 87.4 litigation is successful and the cheque has been en-cashed, all one needs to do is to repay the fee. However, it will be CIC which will have to prove that the cheque has been cashed. Thus, it may turn out that the CHC will never ask for re-payment.

Regards,

Tim

BMJ

Jun 19, 2013
All those who have 3,00,000 Applicants who have submitted their application for immigration to canada.

Along with case Please write to the following Email Ids. The are email Ids of UN Human Right Commission.

gmagazzeni@ohchr.org

nationalinstitutions@ohchr.org

civilsociety@ohchr.org

jeffgee03

Jun 22, 2013
Just received our termination letter. I'm really shocked about this decision. We have been waiting since March 2005. We even replied to their letter last 2011 if we're still interested in continuing the application. This year marks our 8th year of waiting and now this. Goodluck to all litigants. If I had known, I would've joined them. Has anyone tried appealing to the Visa Office in your country? I'm just really disappointed this happened. We will not be able to apply for the new one since our occupations are not included in the current NOC priority list.

solomonokene

Jan 26, 2011
Warri, Delta State, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2006
AOR Received.
05-07-2006
jeffgee03 said:
Just received our termination letter. I'm really shocked about this decision. We have been waiting since March 2005. We even replied to their letter last 2011 if we're still interested in continuing the application. This year marks our 8th year of waiting and now this. Goodluck to all litigants. If I had known, I would've joined them. Has anyone tried appealing to the Visa Office in your country? I'm just really disappointed this happened. We will not be able to apply for the new one since our occupations are not included in the current NOC priority list.
Dear geffgee03,

This is very unfortunate. Were you able to access your online case status before this refund communication or it was blank?

Did you receive an e-mail or surface letter? Which Visa Office (VO) handles your case?

Thanks.

jackdaw_flick

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
jeffgee03 said:
I am from B'Desh, Applied in 2006, Day before yesterday I rcvd. the termination letter,
I am so shocked .

But again wondering about thier double standard law, As per June 2012 law , If any applicants passed
point grid system before March 2012 those file would in process, As per My CAIP's note I got the pass
mark & it was 2010, But after all that I got the termination letter, So don't whether make any new law again.