NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
It is noted that CIC is sending two types of draft letters . Litigants and non litigants . matter is slightly different where in litigants of pci, it is mentioned that we can remit fee again if case is sucesss where as in non litigant letters there is no such words. Is it true or only a rumour as I have not seen this in person but only told verbally.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
My case is a fit case for compensation from cic. I will file it in indian High Court itself at a suitable time.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Good luck with that... Filing against a foreign government in your own country? India has no jurisdiction in civil cases such as this.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tipu Zaidi said:
Hello all
I have received a letter for refund from CIC? has anyone received the same? Can I fill up the from?
the letter and refund is valid for 60 days. So do the needful.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
zardoz said:
Good luck with that... Filing against a foreign government in your own country? India has no jurisdiction in civil cases such as this.
My dear, We have not gone to canada to deposit fee. the draft was made in india and paid in india. moreover all the letters were recd from cic new delhi which is situated in indian capital city.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopefulever said:
My dear, We have not gone to canada to deposit fee. the draft was made in india and paid in india. moreover all the letters were recd from cic new delhi which is situated in indian capital city.
embassy doesn't come under Indian jurisdiction. I don't think ur thought is rite. It's not our right to get into Canada it's their right to let us in. Trust me I realized instead of waiting reapply and if u don't have a choice u can afford to wait and see the end

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
It is very surprising to see that on one side we get letter of termination and on the other side on fedral court of canada is showing our case still in progress and undecided. what an awkward situation.UNIMAGINABLE

plaran

Jan 25, 2013
hopefulever said:
It is very surprising to see that on one side we get letter of termination and on the other side on fedral court of canada is showing our case still in progress and undecided. what an awkward situation.UNIMAGINABLE
I am not going to take the refund money.

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopefulever said:
Not surprising at all. The cases are closed and terminated and no court will overrule it (unfortunately). Don't waste your time and money, its impossible to win this system.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
plaran said:
I am not going to take the refund money.
if u have not got the letter then it's fine. Or the letter says from the date of issue u need to apply for refund within 60 days. It's ur choice to apply or not. Would advice to take the
Money. We all have sacrificed our time why waste money also. Just an advice!!!!

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Letters are dispatched by ordinary post. No proof of having delivered to the consignee. cic need to send it by regd post as a proof of having sent the letter being recieved by the affected applicant.So it does nt matter whether one send the information or not.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopefulever said:
Letters are dispatched by ordinary post. No proof of having delivered to the consignee. cic need to send it by regd post as a proof of having sent the letter being recieved by the affected applicant.So it does nt matter whether one send the information or not.
dude it's all assumption. After all the assumption u and me have made we are no where now. Think wise they r not that stupid also. It's upto each individual to act wisely and react differently. This is my version of thought. Like u I have waited also 7 long years and now decided to re apply.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
I expect DoJ to scream bloody murder about this case and try to get it pushed back under Justice Barnes' thumb. However, I intend to file a motion on June 3rd, to be argued in open court, asking that (a) leave be granted in IMM-1-13 and (b) IMM-1-13 be the lead case in a class-action for which the class consists of those who are a part of the Emam contingent. That hearing would not occur until June 10th at the earliest.

Any Information ,what happened on 3rd of june & 6 th of june.