+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

ninamaiya

Star Member
May 3, 2013
InfoSeeker12 said:
Hi Nina,

I followed your posts on this thread. If i'm not wrong, it seems that you recently received a letter from CIC - informing that they are doing background check? If that letter is dated after 29th March - then i guess it is a good news. That is the date when the Federal court ruled against the pre2008 FSW application. (http://www.cicnews.com/2013/04/federal-court-rules-wouldbe-immigrants-042426.html)

So - if you received the letter after 29th March - and you want to know what's going on - you can do 2 things:

Thanx for ur kind info. First let me tell u friend, I received the letter in feb 13, 2013. Since it is earlier than march 29, does ur info can b related to me. I'll go to ur info thoroughly now, just giving u a quick info abt my date only. I'll write u soon. Thank u soooooo much
Nina

ninamaiya

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Dear info seeker12 Jee , let me inform u 1 more thing, when I write to cic office about my personal problem in April , 2013, they answered us in a standard format ( regular kind of) mail as suggestion..... So regarding background check I got mail n letter dating feb 13, 2013 n standard format mail dating April , 2013. Thank u. Ur help to me is of a great value , thank u
Nina

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
ninamaiya said:
Dear info seeker12 Jee , let me inform u 1 more thing, when I write to cic office about my personal problem in April , 2013, they answered us in a standard format ( regular kind of) mail as suggestion..... So regarding background check I got mail n letter dating feb 13, 2013 n standard format mail dating April , 2013. Thank u. Ur help to me is of a great value , thank u
Nina
Ok - i dont want to give you any wrong information nor any false hopes, but if you have received a correspondence from CIC dated April 2013 - it seems your application is still being processed (otherwise they would have not responded at all, or they could have just send you a letter saying that the application is no longer being processed).

I'd strongly suggest you to send the online ATIP request through a friend who is in canada- im sure it will help you to know at what stage your application is. Most probably, i think it might be taking time due to background/police certification verifications. usually, thats the part which takes longest.

All the best.

ninamaiya

Star Member
May 3, 2013
InfoSeeker12 said:
Ok - i dont want to give you any wrong information nor any false hopes, but if you have received a correspondence from CIC dated April 2013 - it seems your application is still being processed (otherwise they would have not responded at all, or they could have just send you a letter saying that the application is no longer being processed).

I'd strongly suggest you to send the online ATIP request through a friend who is in canada- im sure it will help you to know at what stage your application is. Most probably, i think it might be taking time due to background/police certification verifications. usually, thats the part which takes longest.

All the best.
Thank you . Thanx a lot. Stay in touch . I'll definitely write to u if any changes / progress seen!!
Regards,
Nina

so_wa12

Jul 1, 2012
Dear frinds hello
I checked my profile today and i saw that my information was apperaed again with my address, name and ... but nohing in front of my name ( Desition made or In process or s.th else) ! can any one acsess to his/her profile like me ( ecase)?

gspreet

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 Dec 2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-06-2015 Submitted on 15-06-2015 Collected PP with VISA 26-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
Hi so_wa12,

My credentials are still not accepting.

When did you apply?
Are you a litigant?

so_wa12 said:
Dear frinds hello
I checked my profile today and i saw that my information was apperaed again with my address, name and ... but nohing in front of my name ( Desition made or In process or s.th else) ! can any one acsess to his/her profile like me ( ecase)?

so_wa12

Jul 1, 2012
Dear gspreet

i applied in november 2006 but no explanation on my ecase as before ( not any activ link in front of my name )

no i ma not a litigant

Hi so_wa12,

My credentials are still not accepting.

When did you apply?
Are you a litigant?

[/quote]

plaran

Jan 25, 2013
Tuesday, May 21st, 2013
Federal Skilled Worker Litigation Appeal Launched with the Court

Posted by: Mario D. Bellissimo

We have filed the appeal today on behalf of many appellants at the Federal Court of Appeal.

We will continue to diligently advance the interest of our clients in the ensuing months.

Please check back for more updates!

------------------------------------------
If the verdict was in favour of us there would be an appeal by the government. The negative point was that we would become angrier with them. But it will be a better feeling, victory after initial defeat.

Mancilla

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2012
Changes to Our Immigration System
----------------------------------

Since Stephen Harper and his Conservatives took over Government in 2006, it has been taking one hit after another at the immigration system that helped to build Canada:

the processing times of independent applicant in 2007 went up by 21%, followed by a further increase the next year;
family class applications (spousal and dependent children) wait times skyrocketed to the current stages that in some places it takes up to 36 months to unite families;
parental class category (which also include grandparents was frozen for 2 years starting in November 2011;
the independent backlog of people that had applied before 2008 was deleted thus erasing the backlog of 280,000 cases which was created mostly due to Conservative mismanagement. This killed the dreams and aspirations of almost all those families after having to wait for close to 6-8 years; and,
Draconian recent changes to the parental and grandparents sponsorship class just announced early May 2013

GTA LIBERALS INVITE YOU TO
Come and participate in a conversation
regarding the recent immigration changes
with

Hon. Jim Karygiannis, M.P. Scarborough-Agincourt
Liberal Critic for Multiculturalism

Kevin Lamoureux, M.P., Winnipeg North
Liberal Deputy House Leader and Critic for Citizenship and Immigration

Michael Coteau, M.P.P., Don Valley East
Ontario Minister of Citizenship & Immigration

Sunday, June 2, 2013
1:00pm-3:00pm
North York Civic Centre (Council Chamber)
5100 Yonge St,
North York, ON M2N 5W4
Let’s work together to bring fair immigration to Canada
For more information please call 416-321-2788 or visit website www.karygiannis.net

Forum public sur la réforme de notre système d’immigration, organisé par les libéraux de la région du Grand Toronto

Réforme de notre système d’immigration
Depuis que Stephen Harper et ses conservateurs ont pris le pouvoir en 2006, ils n’ont pas cessé d’attaquer le système d’immigration qui a contribué à bâtir le Canada :
les délais de traitement des demandes dans la catégorie « indépendant » ont augmenté de 21 % en 2007, et il y a eu une nouvelle hausse l’année suivante;
les délais de traitement des demandes dans la catégorie du regroupement familial (conjoint(e) et enfants à charge) ont explosé, tant et si bien qu’actuellement, dans certains endroits, des familles doivent attendre jusqu’à 36 mois pour être réunies;
à compter de novembre 2011, un gel de deux ans a été imposé sur les demandes de parrainage concernant les parents et les grands-parents (dans la catégorie du regroupement familial);
les demandes dans la catégorie « indépendant » formulées avant 2008 ont été annulées; les conservateurs ont ainsi supprimé un arriéré de 280 000 demandes, accumulé principalement à cause de leur mauvaise gestion, mais ils ont en même temps anéanti les rêves et les aspirations de presque toutes ces familles, après une attente de près de six à huit ans;
des changements draconiens au parrainage des parents et des grands-parents ont été annoncés au début du mois de mai 2013.
LES LIBÉRAUX DE LA RÉGION DU GRAND TORONTO VOUS INVITENT À
venir participer à un dialogue sur les changements apportés récemment au système d’immigration avec

l’honorable Jim Karygiannis, député de
Scarborough—Agincourt
porte-parole libéral en matière de multiculturalisme

Kevin Lamoureux, député de Winnipeg-Nord
leader libéral adjoint à la Chambre et porte-parole en matière de citoyenneté et d’immigration

Michael Coteau, député provincial de Don Valley-Est
ministre de la Citoyenneté et de l’immigration de l’Ontario

Dimanche 2 juin 2013
De 13 h à 15 h
5100, rue Yonge,
North York (Ontario) M2N 5W4
Travaillons ensemble pour un système d’immigration canadien équitable
Pour plus de renseignements, prière d’appeler le 416-321-2788 ou de consulter le site Web www.karygiannis.net

Hon. Jim Karygiannis P.C., M.P.
3850 Finch Ave E #206
Toronto Ontario M1T 3T6
Canada

ninamaiya

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Mancilla said:
Changes to Our Immigration System
----------------------------------

Since Stephen Harper and his Conservatives took over Government in 2006, it has been taking one hit after another at the immigration system that helped to build Canada:

the processing times of independent applicant in 2007 went up by 21%, followed by a further increase the next year;
family class applications (spousal and dependent children) wait times skyrocketed to the current stages that in some places it takes up to 36 months to unite families;
parental class category (which also include grandparents was frozen for 2 years starting in November 2011;
the independent backlog of people that had applied before 2008 was deleted thus erasing the backlog of 280,000 cases which was created mostly due to Conservative mismanagement. This killed the dreams and aspirations of almost all those families after having to wait for close to 6-8 years; and,
Draconian recent changes to the parental and grandparents sponsorship class just announced early May 2013

GTA LIBERALS INVITE YOU TO
Come and participate in a conversation
regarding the recent immigration changes
with

Hon. Jim Karygiannis, M.P. Scarborough-Agincourt

Kevin Lamoureux, M.P., Winnipeg North
Liberal Deputy House Leader and Critic for Citizenship and Immigration

Michael Coteau, M.P.P., Don Valley East
Ontario Minister of Citizenship & Immigration

Sunday, June 2, 2013
1:00pm-3:00pm
5100 Yonge St,
North York, ON M2N 5W4
Let's work together to bring fair immigration to Canada
For more information please call 416-321-2788 or visit website www.karygiannis.net

Forum public sur la réforme de notre système d'immigration, organisé par les libéraux de la région du Grand Toronto

Réforme de notre système d'immigration
Depuis que Stephen Harper et ses conservateurs ont pris le pouvoir en 2006, ils n'ont pas cessé d'attaquer le système d'immigration qui a contribué à bâtir le Canada :
les délais de traitement des demandes dans la catégorie « indépendant » ont augmenté de 21 % en 2007, et il y a eu une nouvelle hausse l'année suivante;
les délais de traitement des demandes dans la catégorie du regroupement familial (conjoint(e) et enfants à charge) ont explosé, tant et si bien qu'actuellement, dans certains endroits, des familles doivent attendre jusqu'à 36 mois pour être réunies;
à compter de novembre 2011, un gel de deux ans a été imposé sur les demandes de parrainage concernant les parents et les grands-parents (dans la catégorie du regroupement familial);
les demandes dans la catégorie « indépendant » formulées avant 2008 ont été annulées; les conservateurs ont ainsi supprimé un arriéré de 280 000 demandes, accumulé principalement à cause de leur mauvaise gestion, mais ils ont en même temps anéanti les rêves et les aspirations de presque toutes ces familles, après une attente de près de six à huit ans;
des changements draconiens au parrainage des parents et des grands-parents ont été annoncés au début du mois de mai 2013.
LES LIBÉRAUX DE LA RÉGION DU GRAND TORONTO VOUS INVITENT À
venir participer à un dialogue sur les changements apportés récemment au système d'immigration avec

l'honorable Jim Karygiannis, député de
Scarborough—Agincourt
porte-parole libéral en matière de multiculturalisme

Kevin Lamoureux, député de Winnipeg-Nord
leader libéral adjoint à la Chambre et porte-parole en matière de citoyenneté et d'immigration

Michael Coteau, député provincial de Don Valley-Est
ministre de la Citoyenneté et de l'immigration de l'Ontario

Dimanche 2 juin 2013
De 13 h à 15 h
5100, rue Yonge,
Travaillons ensemble pour un système d'immigration canadien équitable
Pour plus de renseignements, prière d'appeler le 416-321-2788 ou de consulter le site Web www.karygiannis.net

3850 Finch Ave E #206
Toronto Ontario M1T 3T6
Canada
it's difficult to understand ...what it it's conclusion?

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
ninamaiya said:
no conclusion yet, as it is an announcement for a meeting on June 2, 2013

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Public forum on the reform of our immigration system, organized by the Liberals in the Greater Toronto Area

Reform of our immigration system
Since Stephen Harper and his Conservatives took power in 2006, they have not stopped attacking the immigration system that helped build Canada:
delays in processing requests in the "independent" rose from 21% in 2007, and there was a further increase in the next year;
delays in processing applications in the family class (spouse (s) and dependent children) have exploded, so much so that at present, in some places, families have to wait up to 36 months to be met;
as of November 2011, a two-year freeze was imposed on sponsorship applications for parents and grandparents (in the family class);
applications in the "independent" made before 2008 have been canceled, the Conservatives and removed a backlog of 280,000 requests, accumulated mainly due to mismanagement, but they at the same time destroyed the dreams and aspirations of nearly all these families, after a wait of nearly six to eight years;
drastic changes to the sponsorship of parents and grandparents were announced in early May 2013.
LIBERALS IN THE GREATER TORONTO INVITE YOU TO
come and participate in a dialogue on the recent changes to the immigration system with

The Honourable Jim Karygiannis, Member of Parliament
Scarborough-Agincourt

Kevin Lamoureux, MP for Winnipeg North
Deputy Liberal House leader and spokesman for Citizenship and Immigration

Michael Coteau, MPP for Don Valley East
Minister of Citizenship and Immigration Ontario

Sunday, June 2, 2013
From 13 am to 15 pm
5100 Yonge Street,
Working together for a fair Canadian immigration system
For more information, please call 416-321-2788 or visit the website www.karygiannis.net

3850 Finch Ave E # 206
Toronto Ontario M1T 3T6
Canada

ninamaiya said:

Applied2009

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
Doc's Request.
12-08-2009
AOR Received.
19-08-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
24-08-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2013
Application received at CIO on 17 June 2009,

Complete Application Package received by VO Islamabad in December 2009,

Application transferred to VO London on 30 June 2010,

Application reviewed at processing started at VO London on 24 January 2012.

It's almost 16 months now so when should I expect the medical request?

Isn't it late?