Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
ninamaiya said:
dear msaeed,
thank you so much for your kind info. what does this mean??? what will happen to these pre feb27, 2008 files then......pls pls explain. really very desperate to know the status of pre 2008 files . thanks in advance.
These applications are being canceled and the fees returned to the applicants.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Trends in yesterday lambarar bye election results. Liberals are leading which the lost in 2011 to consers.

Libertarian Norman Andrews 21 0.4%
NDP-New Democratic Party Harry Borlase 1,129 20.7%
Liberal Yvonne Jones 2,815 51.6%
Conservative Peter Penashue 1,492 27.3%
Total number of valid votes: 5,457

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
LIBERALS HAS SNATCHED THE SEAT FROM CONSERS WITH A HUGE MARGIN.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
This is only for what is happening in canada for which we are so much interested and spoiled 9 good years. Surprised this simple thingh you can not grasp.

ninamaiya

Star Member
May 3, 2013
hopefulever said:
This is only for what is happening in canada for which we are so much interested and spoiled 9 good years. Surprised this simple thingh you can not grasp.
yeah, but could u pls elaborate what sorts of decisions could it enhance for us........
simple yet very complicated...... since me too wainting for my decision to be made since last 6 yrs... and u can imagine how stressful it can be for anyone ....u could hardly plan for your future what to do further.....
so any simple notification could have a major influence in our case.....so if u have idea, pls share.....
i'm very new to these all sorts of things since i've been actively participating in this forum from last 2 weeks only....
thanks in advance.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
It will make NO DIFFERENCE to anyone. This by-election result has absolutely nothing to do with immigration policy or CIC.
I suggest that you read the report on the CBC Web site for the background story.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
He want to say even if Consers loose all the Seats in next election Mr kenney will be Immigration Minister for ever and would continue peruse this his policy of hateredness, &mismanagement of backlog cases. Even Liberals would like to have him as immigration minister if returns to power.

ninamaiya

Star Member
May 3, 2013
zardoz said:
It will make NO DIFFERENCE to anyone. This by-election result has absolutely nothing to do with immigration policy or CIC.
I suggest that you read the report on the CBC Web site for the background story.
SORRY , I'M very poor in these political informations....but somebody told me that Conservatives are not so happy to welcome foreigners to their country and they may restrict or cud apply strict rules for PR and reversely Liberal parties may be very liberal to allow foreigners to come to thier country and work for them....may b i'm wrong....but if Liberal parties come to the power excercise, they can expedite our files.......hopefully..........I may sound rediculous....just sharing my thought only......don't mock at me thanx.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Politics is always interesting, but we have a phrase "clutching at straws" which seems to be appropriate at this time.
A single by-election will not change a governments policy. It is quite common for a "protest vote" to be registered during by-elections, but in the case of Labrador, this is not even a protest. Labrador is traditionally Liberal anyway, so is just returning to "normal".
It should not be seen as a change of the general atmosphere in Canadian politics. The Canadian citizens have voted, within the election laws of the land, for the current government and their policy on immigration. They will have the opportunity at the next full election to vote differently if they no longer agree with what Kenney has done. Until then, there is unlikely to be any significant change. In fact, it will probably get more restrictive on immigration, as this appears to be what most Canadians citizens seem to support.

ninamaiya

Star Member
May 3, 2013
hopefulever said:
He want to say even if Consers loose all the Seats in next election Mr kenney will be Immigration Minister for ever and would continue peruse this his policy of hateredness, &mismanagement of backlog cases. Even Liberals would like to have him as immigration minister if returns to power.
Okay then, what sorts of immigration rules will Mr. Kenny , "perhaps Canada’s best immigration minister ever”, plan for us..........will it be favourable to us...............
i know silly questions like these will not do anything...... asking and searching answers is just trying to satisfying the quest forcefully and making urself satisfied..........hahaha...forcefully laughing........
very stressful days.......we are facing coz of delay response from CIC..

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
ninamaiya said:
Okay then, what sorts of immigration rules will Mr. Kenny , "perhaps Canada's best immigration minister ever”, plan for us..........will it be favourable to us...............
i know silly questions like these will not do anything...... asking and searching answers is just trying to satisfying the quest forcefully and making urself satisfied..........hahaha...forcefully laughing........
very stressful days.......we are facing coz of delay response from CIC..
Why don't you ask him?

PARLIAMENTARY ADDRESS
Telephone: 613-992-2235
Fax: 613-992-1920
E-Mail: jason.kenney@parl.gc.ca
House of Commons
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 0A6
^
CONSTITUENCY ADDRESS
Telephone: 403-225-3480
Fax: 403-225-3504
E-Mail: calgary@jasonkenney.com
1168 137 Avenue South East
Calgary, Alberta
T2J 6T6

ninamaiya

Star Member
May 3, 2013
zardoz said:
Why don't you ask him?
haha....will he answer???????
what happen to your file??? is it rejected???? sorry, asking...
friend, tell me more if u have any further informations...........???

Sujman

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2007
Doc's Request.
05-01-2009
AOR Received.
08-01-2008
IELTS Request
05-05-2009
Med's Request
29-12-2012
Med's Done....
18-01-2012
msaeed said:
Dear Sujman

This bill effects all applicants who filed their applications before Feb 27,2008.
Applicants under FSW1 , FSW2 and FSW 3 are being processed and their applications will be processed.
Please confirm my understanding

Kind Regards
Yes the new law applies to PRE FEB 2008 backlog applications as per ministirial instrcutions issued. You are correct. I just forgot to mention PRE FEB 2008 backlog applications in my previous post.

Sujman

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2007
Doc's Request.
05-01-2009
AOR Received.
08-01-2008
IELTS Request
05-05-2009
Med's Request
29-12-2012
Med's Done....
18-01-2012
ninamaiya said:
yeah, but could u pls elaborate what sorts of decisions could it enhance for us........
simple yet very complicated...... since me too wainting for my decision to be made since last 6 yrs... and u can imagine how stressful it can be for anyone ....u could hardly plan for your future what to do further.....
so any simple notification could have a major influence in our case.....so if u have idea, pls share.....
i'm very new to these all sorts of things since i've been actively participating in this forum from last 2 weeks only....
thanks in advance.
If you want to know what has exactly happened, you may have to spend sometime reading old posts in this forum from the very begining. There are some speculations as well and those you have to ignor. Further you can refer to few cannda immigration websites/do a serch on FSW backlog reduction Canada and all deatils will be there. It is just amatter of spending sometime and read, if you have time. Further, if you come to know that your case is exactly affected, if you wish you can probably join with Mr. Tim Leahy to litigate against CIC. Class action challenging s87.4 is at appealing stage for which you cannot join at this juncture.