Med's Done....
2015-07-07
Passport Req..
2015-08-04
VISA ISSUED...
2015-08-21
LANDED..........
2016-03-18
kiwi1: The Tabingo and Emam groups are both mandamus cases, that's why applicants who have filed with Tim and with a Tabingo lawyer were asked to choose which case to keep alive. Keeping both could be seen as forum shopping (in any case, the judge could exclude cases for which a decision has been made). The difference is the time frame, which is why the Tabingo group had to fight s87.4 along the way. Had the Tabingo group succeeded at the FC level, without DoJ appealing, the decision on s87.4 would have covered all affected FSW backloggers, while the decision on mandamus would have only covered the Tabingo group.

st-cnncomes: Mandamus cases are lawsuits against delay. I can't answer about the fraud, because CIC only acts according to laws and regulations. I see it more as a fight against Parliament when you're looking at the fraud angle. As for suing against delay in refunds, you'll probably get a refund before you can get a FC decision.

I did read the Tabingo decision, and I believe Justice Rennie did not dig deeper into the data on PR based on country of origin and the backlog. Every year CIC sets the quota ("targets", they say) or maximum number of visas for each visa office. If there was really no discrimination, much larger targets would have been allocated each year to countries with bigger backlogs than those with none, to even up the backlog. It would be completely undiscriminatory if FSW processing times across all visa offices were at 24 to 36 months, rather than have some at zero backlog and others at 80+ months.

ninamaiya

Star Member
May 3, 2013
HELLO,
PLS GUIDE US ....WE ARE THE APPLICANT OF 2007. GOT MEDICAL , WHICH IS NEARLY EXPIRED. IN BETWEEN ASKED FOR PFRF FEE AND PASSPORT AND A WEEK LATER, PASSPORTS RETURNED SAYING THAT BACKGROUND CHECK IS STILL TO BE DONE. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN AND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE APPROXIMATELY..........PLS HELP COZ WE COULDN'T PLAN ANYTHING FURTHER IN OUR COUNTRY DUE TO HANG UP IN THIS CIC PROCEDURE........ :mad:

ninamaiya

Star Member
May 3, 2013
st-cnncomes said:
Can we sue CIC on the delay and fraud ?
WHY ARE YOU SAYING THIS?? CAN WE REALLY DO THAT FOR THE MENTAL HARASSMENT WE ARE FACING DUE TO DELAYED ANSWERS FROM THEM AND DUE TO IRRESPONSIBLE RESPONSE. PLS SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE COZ WE ARE ALSO FRUSTRATED BCOZ OF EXCESSIVE DELAY FROM THEM. :(

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
jimmy80 said:
Dear experts,

need your help to answer my query

backgroud:lebanese, 32 years old married wife's age 31 having two daughters 5& 3 years old respectively.
having a master in business administration of enterprises from France 2007 working as senoir officer credit operations in a bank in Qatar,speaking fernch and english.
my wife is an internal auditor operation manager also in a bank field she has 2 master degree 2006 & 2007 respectively.DESS financial engennering & DEA Money Finance and international economy from France.

are we eligible to apply for the federal skilled workers under the new rules?

thank you,
Sir

I believe No

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
ninamaiya said:
WHY ARE YOU SAYING THIS?? CAN WE REALLY DO THAT FOR THE MENTAL HARASSMENT WE ARE FACING DUE TO DELAYED ANSWERS FROM THEM AND DUE TO IRRESPONSIBLE RESPONSE. PLS SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE COZ WE ARE ALSO FRUSTRATED BCOZ OF EXCESSIVE DELAY FROM THEM. :(
I think the best answer is NO.

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
hello
can any 1 tell from pakistan from which service we should use to send document to WES
how much it cost?
it is 2 way service?
regards

Sujman

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2007
Doc's Request.
05-01-2009
AOR Received.
08-01-2008
IELTS Request
05-05-2009
Med's Request
29-12-2012
Med's Done....
18-01-2012
ninamaiya said:
HELLO,
PLS GUIDE US ....WE ARE THE APPLICANT OF 2007. GOT MEDICAL , WHICH IS NEARLY EXPIRED. IN BETWEEN ASKED FOR PFRF FEE AND PASSPORT AND A WEEK LATER, PASSPORTS RETURNED SAYING THAT BACKGROUND CHECK IS STILL TO BE DONE. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN AND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE APPROXIMATELY..........PLS HELP COZ WE COULDN'T PLAN ANYTHING FURTHER IN OUR COUNTRY DUE TO HANG UP IN THIS CIC PROCEDURE........ :mad:
When you did medicals, Has CHC or CIC informed you that your cases is affected by new law s87.4 at any time. If CHC is not responding the best way to know exact situation of your case is obtaining your CAIPS. Whch will exactly tell what is happening to your case. There are lots of Pre Feb 2008 applicants who have done medicals and still got affected by s87.4 whose medicals got expired while CHC was not reponding and finally found out form CAIPS that cases have been affected due to new law from CAIPS.

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
hello

can please any 1 tell in letter from job wth duties.

there should be phone number mention or nt?it is nesecarry or nt?

regards

Applied2009

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
Doc's Request.
12-08-2009
AOR Received.
19-08-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
24-08-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2013
We received your application for permanent residence on June 17, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 12, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on August 19, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on January 24, 2012.

Any comments upon the fate of this application under NOC 4131?

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Applied2009 said:
We received your application for permanent residence on June 17, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 12, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on August 19, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on January 24, 2012.

Any comments upon the fate of this application under NOC 4131?
Sir

Drop them CSE , they will respond

Kind Regards

ninamaiya

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Sujman said:
When you did medicals, Has CHC or CIC informed you that your cases is affected by new law s87.4 at any time. If CHC is not responding the best way to know exact situation of your case is obtaining your CAIPS. Whch will exactly tell what is happening to your case. There are lots of Pre Feb 2008 applicants who have done medicals and still got affected by s87.4 whose medicals got expired while CHC was not reponding and finally found out form CAIPS that cases have been affected due to new law from CAIPS.
thank you very much for your response. can u pls elaborate what is this all about s87.4.
to whom should i contact to get the thorough knowledge about it. i did my medical in June 2012. they asked us to pay rfpf fee and asked to send the passports which i did on time but later cic said that i am under the background check. pls respond me again. thank you in advance.

boyax007

Feb 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone,

Im a pre-feb 2008 applicant but not a litigant. Is it over for me?
Is it necessary to apply for a refund or just wait for the check
refund to arrive? Thanks for the info. Good day!