+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

CanadianGal75

Jan 31, 2013
If people have the time and money to appeal go ahead....I just don't wanna see posts complaining that you wasted so and so years of your life waiting....

applicantpre8

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2004
Doc's Request.
July 2008
Med's Request
Now Tired of Waiting...........
Med's Done....
Eye side getting weak & weak waiting POSTMAN & checking Email
Thanx for your suggestion. You are not owner of this sight. Keep your suggestion in your pocket. Soondi Muzz payi hai, Te Bund katte di patti Jandi hai.. We are investing our money & time. Why are you worrying??? I hope you are Kenney supporter. We will not leave Kenney till Justice is delivered by Canadian Court. We have planned very much our strategy. We know very much that we will get not Justice in Federal Court Appeal hopefully. Then we will move to Supreme Court of Canada. Supreme court of Canada has the full power to strike down the Unconstitutional BLACK LAW 87.4 of Kenney.

Keep one thing in mind. God is forever and Evil is for some days.
CanadianGal75 said:
If people have the time and money to appeal go ahead....I just don't wanna see posts complaining that you wasted so and so years of your life waiting....

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
applicantpre8 said:
Thanx for your suggestion. You are not owner of this sight. Keep your suggestion in your pocket. Soondi Muzz payi hai, Te Bund katte di patti Jandi hai.. We are investing our money & time. Why are you worrying??? I hope you are Kenney supporter. We will not leave Kenney till Justice is delivered by Canadian Court. We have planned very much our strategy. We know very much that we will get not Justice in Federal Court Appeal hopefully. Then we will move to Supreme Court of Canada. Supreme court of Canada has the full power to strike down the Unconstitutional BLACK LAW 87.4 of Kenney.

As of now, its not un-constitutional ! So, you cannot call it that. It was duly introduced in the parliament, debated and voted with an overwhelming majority. So, are we qualified or knowledgeable enough to call it unconstitutional living in a country thousands of miles away ??!! Just because some dont like it, doesnt make it bad as most like it and have welcomed it. Canadians realize that Kenny has done them a favor and will always stand by him and his 87.4.

applicantpre8 said:
As considering to Indian courts.

If we correlate with Canadian courts. Justice Rennie is right that he has not powers to give decision against Canadian Parliament. It is doubt that we will win in FCA. Only Supreme court of Canada can give us the justice. I don't know that applicants can directly approach to Supreme Court of Canada or they have to go through Channel using Federal Court of Appeal. Lawyers can put light on it.

In the net shell fight is going to much longer. Those who had patience may reach Canada.
Are you for real, comparing courts and justice system which are so apart ! Have you not read the judgement in detail that has the judges view. After reading the views of the judge, no lawyer in his sane mind would suggest an appeal and even if he does, his only intention is to make a couple of million more by doing nothing ! Supreme court will strike any appeal by the litigants down in a jiffy based on the findings of the court.

CanadianGal75

Jan 31, 2013
Knight_Crusader said:
As of now, its not un-constitutional ! So, you cannot call it that. It was duly introduced in the parliament, debated and voted with an overwhelming majority. So, are we qualified or knowledgeable enough to call it unconstitutional living in a country thousands of miles away ??!! Just because some dont like it, doesnt make it bad as most like it and have welcomed it. Canadians realize that Kenny has done them a favor and will always stand by him and his 87.4.

Are you for real, comparing courts and justice system which are so apart ! Have you not read the judgement in detail that has the judges view. After reading the views of the judge, no lawyer in his sane mind would suggest an appeal and even if he does, his only intention is to make a couple of million more by doing nothing ! Supreme court will strike any appeal by the litigants down in a jiffy based on the findings of the court.

Well said.....

CanadianGal75

Jan 31, 2013
applicantpre8 said:

LOL!

Excuse me I don't understand the bolded, its not in English and yes I am a Kenney supporter and NEWS that the majorty of Canadians support this

There are NO JOBS here so thats why the CANADIAN government made the changes. Why is that hard to understand? you will come here and there are no jobs in your field what will you do to survive? open your eyes please! there are other countries to immigrate to Canada is not the land of gold.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
CanadianGal75 said:
LOL!

Excuse me I don't understand the bolded, its not in English and yes I am a Kenney supporter and NEWS that the majorty of Canadians support this

There are NO JOBS here so thats why the CANADIAN government made the changes. Why is that hard to understand? you will come here and there are no jobs in your field what will you do to survive? open your eyes please! there are other countries to immigrate to Canada is not the land of gold.
That poster is a troll, living in a fantasy land. He doesn't want to hear anything that doesn't agree with his world view. Don't waste your time.

HSBenipal

Mar 12, 2013
On Humanitarian grounds Kenny is welcoming Refugees it looks good. But a big question when there are no jobs what will they do? Is Kenny making there life hell. When there are no jobs why the skilled program is opening again or he just wants to make money. If u are Canadian he is using your money to settle the refugees, which u have paid in taxes and our which he has collected from immigrants. People are innocent they get trapped easily. You think u are Kenny supporter he is not going to pay your bills. He just wants to prove that he has cleared the backlog so that he can make Canadians happy. People who are happy with the decision are not born Canadians. Don't think those who migrated are not born Canadians they have opted for it. The study shows for proof search Internet migrated Canadians are not happy with the decision. I can survive without a job in Canada and i have the guts to help people to make there livings easy. Immigration is not a destination its a journey. Don't worry about anybody and be happy.

ofonzo

Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
18-05-12
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
21-12-2012
Passport Req..
01-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-08-2013
While the decision by the majority led conservatives maybe legal, it is without an aota of doubt UNFAIR!
The psychological and financial damage it has costs applicants is monumental. The Canadian courts have sided with the government because it is the law now. The applicants are left with no choice but to accept the verdict or continue to challenge the obnoxious law in higher courts.
It is a sad case of bad government policy being forced down people's throat because ruling governments have a majority in parliament.
Trampling on the rights and lives of people is evil, whether those people be citizens, residents or immigration applicants.
History has proven that governments that trample on the rights of people tend to do it time and time again.

Dramebaaz

Apr 17, 2013
It is strange! It is unfair! It is unacceptable!

How it changed?????? that instructions that were meant for application to post 27 Februray 2008 cases were applied retrospectively to pre 27 Februay 2008 cases?

Vol. 142, No. 48 — November 29, 2008
ARCHIVED — GOVERNMENT NOTICES
DEPARTMENT OF CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION
IMMIGRATION AND REFUGEE PROTECTION ACT
Ministerial Instructions
Notice is hereby given, under subsection 87.3(6) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, that the Department of Citizenship and Immigration has established the following Ministerial Instructions that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.
Preamble
• The following Ministerial Instructions identify immigration applications and requests for priority processing.
• Instructions are directed to officers and their delegates who are charged with handling and/or reviewing applications for permanent or temporary visas to enter Canada.
• Authority for the following Ministerial Instructions is derived from section 87.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA). The Instructions are being issued to ensure that the processing of applications and requests are conducted in a manner that, in the opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals established by the Government of Canada.
• The Instructions come into force on their date of publication in the Canada Gazette.
The Instructions apply only to applications and requests made on or after February 27, 2008.
• All applications and requests made prior to February 27, 2008, shall be processed in the manner existing at the time of application.

The Instructions are consistent with IRPA objectives as laid out in section 3, specifically to support the development of a strong and prosperous Canadian economy; to see that families are reunited in Canada; to fulfill Canada's international legal obligations with respect to refugees and provide assistance to those in need of resettlement; and to respect the federal, bilingual and multicultural character of Canada, including to support and assist the development of minority official languages communities. The Instructions are compliant with the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. • The Instructions do not apply to refugees or protected persons or persons making a request on Humanitarian or Compassionate grounds from within Canada.
• The Instructions respect all previously established accords and agreements including the Quebec-Canada Accord and all agreements with provinces and territories.
• Any categories for which Instructions are not specifically issued shall be processed in the usual manner.

This was promised till 1-2 year back by CIC on its site and in its bulletins! It changed when due to much delay people started litigation against CIC.

If it was not done at that time, it should not have been done now also!

Fresh intake can be delayed but old cases must be processed first as soon as possible.

[size=10pt]It is like admitting patients to hospital, taking huge advance money, and ignoring and neglecting them and after so much time, after using their money for no services given to them; you tell them that I cannot treat you because I have to see new patients, you all take your money back and go to hell![/size]They should have taken this decision on 27 Februay 2008 and saved 5 years of time and lots of money and other things of applicants and their ownself.

CIC and Mr. Kenny have decided to run away from their responsiblity due to their vested interests, inability, apathy or mere prestige issue.

But it was not expected of the Canadian Courts or Law and especially Justice Rennie!

How Justice Rennie changed? At hearings in court he was in favour of applicants and in verdict he got against them and favoured CIC and Mr. Kenny!

2012 06 15 - Press Releases

OTTAWA – After Canada's top court undermined the Conservatives' reckless immigration bill, NDP Immigration critic Jinny Sims (Newton-North Delta) called on the government to do the right thing and finally process the immigration applications the government once deemed eligible for processing.

“The Minister can't simply ‘delete' this problem as he tried to do with the backlog,” said Sims in today's Question Period in the House of Commons.

“The people who have waited patiently in the backlog followed the rules. They did everything correctly and they are being punished because the Conservatives are looking for an easy way out of a problem they and the former Liberal government created. Will the Conservatives do the right thing, apply the court decision to the outstanding applications, and play by the rules themselves?”

In a stinging rebuke from the federal court yesterday, Justice Donald Rennie ruled the government is obliged to process all applications it accepted into the system. The decision comes after approximately 900 applicants under the federal skilled workers' program sued Immigration Minister Jason Kenney for breaking the government's obligation to process the applications received within a reasonable time frame.

“The court's decision highlights the recklessness of this Conservative bill,” said Sims.

“The Minister of Immigration has no plan. He's making it up as he goes and it's Canadians who will pay the price. Will the government comply with Justice Rennie's decision? Will it process the outstanding applicants?”

Minister, Parliament, Goverment, and now Justice Rennie!

Is everybody in Canada like that - changes with time and has no guts to be with the true and right people!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dramebaaz said:
It is strange! It is unfair! It is unacceptable!

Is everybody in Canada like that - changes with time and has no guts to be with the true and right people![/color][/b]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Unfortunately, yes. It is a Canadian way to deal with problems. Accept new work/tasks without arguing the cause or the upper management, work lazy and slow, delay and flush undone tasks in the toilet as soon as they become irrelevant (and if you wait long enough any task becomes irrelevant, isn't it?). Its a cozy way of work and life, get used to it if you want to live here.

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
rafiqjp said:
Few words for stupid.

I lost and I will not appeal.

In the world there are not only few stupid.
What are you trying to say for long time ‘Mr. Stupid'?

One really killed someone and court could not prove him/her as killer. Does it mean he/she is not killer?

If I am a Canadian, I may say also “No more immigrant”. This is different matter.

What is true?
Someone wants to cross a big river.
A boatman carries passenger for money.
In the middle of river, can the boatman say to the passenger “You are too heavy for my boat, so get off from boat just here”?

Canada acted like that boatman.

Now Canada stops taking application for most of professions. So, people can't apply. This is quite reasonable.
If you invite application, take money, then after long time say—‘No'. This is illegal and Crime.

Victims may win or lose--- that is not important. Important Canada is doing crime as country by 87.4.

I applied in December 2006. After, 3 three years in December 2009 I was asked for all documents and landing fees. I gave IELTS, and managed up-to-date documents, sent documents and money again.

Mr. Stupid can you say, after this they can cancel by application without processing?

They could neglect my application after initial screening at the beginning if I were not qualified for Canada. Once again, after submitting IELTS and all documents, they could neglect. They did nothing. How much time does require for an officer to check an application?

This is complete Harassment, but only victims are getting punishment.

Most of us are from developing country and individual. If this is a matter of dealing with completely rich and powerful country, they do not dare to do it by any means.

Justice, Lawyers, Government, all are Canadian and we are outsiders.

So, actually we have nothing to do.

I lost no problem, but wonder looking at stupid like you.
Was this supposed to be a poem? If so, the grammar and rhythm is totally off.

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
rafiqjp said:
Few words for stupid.

Now Canada stops taking application for most of professions. So, people can't apply. This is quite reasonable.
If you invite application, take money, then after long time say—‘No'. This is illegal and Crime.

Victims may win or lose--- that is not important. Important Canada is doing crime as country by 87.4.

I applied in December 2006. After, 3 three years in December 2009 I was asked for all documents and landing fees. I gave IELTS, and managed up-to-date documents, sent documents and money again.

Mr. Stupid can you say, after this they can cancel by application without processing?

I think you are speaking out to yourself loud and addressing yourself with due respect.
Nevertheless , I will address this.

Immigration is a privilege of any country, not a fundamental right. So yes, they can cancel the application and even revoke PR and Citizenship at a later stage. Are we so small not to understand this. Probably why, the doors were closed.

polara69

Mar 9, 2013
I am surprised how many people show determination in complaining.. Why not put that much effort into your own country and CHANGE it there? Then you don't have to immigrate and can save your anger towards Canada that owes you nothing.

The only certainty in life is death and taxes, the rest is a gamble. You gambled, you lost. Sad but true.