NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
CIC has their own logic.To some they reply for termination of files where as to some they never used this word of termination. I have not got a reply for termination to my three mails. i hope this will clear some thingh in mind.

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Forever Victory said:

Please advise, I thought all pre 2008 applications were already terminated by law. I am a 2005 applicant. You mean to say my application still has hope even though they already told me that my application was already terminated. Hoping for your advise. Thank you.

From pre 2008 applicants, about 280 000 are eliminated but 20 000 will be processed. Data released showing by the end of Sept 2012 about 10,400 will be processed from 20 000.
Last week one applicant received CAIPS showing his application is terminated- he did not get 5 points for relative so total score is 64, with relative points total would be 69. Another applicant of 2006 received CAIPS about one month ago- nothing mention about termination of his application.

annel

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Sout Africa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2007
AOR Received.
27-12-2007
As if CIC did not make us wait so long to get PR, now we have to wait forever to get a response from the judge. I should have known that this statement was not true as NO specific date was given. I'm starting to loose hope and wonder if all the wait is it worth. :-X :-X

March 7, 2013

Today at the Ontario Bar Association seminar where I was honored to be a speaker – The Honourable Chief Justice Crampton announced that the Honourable Justice Rennie will render a decision on the FSW backlog litigation by the end of this month.

Mario D. Bellissimo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

plaran

Jan 25, 2013
annel said:
As if CIC did not make us wait so long to get PR, now we have to wait forever to get a response from the judge. I should have known that this statement was not true as NO specific date was given. I'm starting to loose hope and wonder if all the wait is it worth. :-X :-X

March 7, 2013

Today at the Ontario Bar Association seminar where I was honored to be a speaker – The Honourable Chief Justice Crampton announced that the Honourable Justice Rennie will render a decision on the FSW backlog litigation by the end of this month.

Mario D. Bellissimo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Common.
You are losing patience for a couple of days delay based on an unofficial comment by Bellissimo?

annel

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Sout Africa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2007
AOR Received.
27-12-2007
plaran said:
Common.
You are losing patience for a couple of days delay based on an unofficial comment by Bellissimo?
I'm sorry Plaran, you are so right, i've been waiting over 5 years already. I guess another week or so won't kill me, though it feels so today. I guess i just needed someone to motivate me again as i'm tired of people asking me have you heard anything, but you said January, then end feb and then it was end March, now?????

I just wish we all know where we are standing. I've missed so much out on life (opportunities etc) because of Canada.

HSBenipal

Mar 12, 2013
Be happy I applied 103 months back in April 2004 and still waiting but with +ve attitude. God may have given us other opportunities just think about it

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chota vim said:
Dear forum associates

I found this information from 2006 Damascus applicant forum. The message is like this -

baharina
Star Member

Ratings: +2
Visa Office......: warsaw
App. Filed.......: march2006
File Transfer...: sep2010
Med's Request: nov2012 Re: 2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS
« Reply #2587 on: March 31, 2013, 06:36:21 am »
Hope it's a good sign
WTF you serious joke'e CIC writing a letter like this.. come on lets have some common sense. tomorrow if i write that i have got a mail from CIC and they r processing i am sure the group will get excited, but very little would people realize or question the creditability of the information. They have made a law which means " all applications terminated" and the solicitor have challenged this law.. and we are waiting for a result...everyone is excited about the outcome. but this one was hilarious. i am not being negative but being realistic..

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
HSBenipal said:
Be happy I applied 103 months back in April 2004 and still waiting but with +ve attitude. God may have given us other opportunities just think about it

HS you completed 107 months , not 103 months. Cheers

hopeful4

Sep 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-9-2007
Doc's Request.
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
18-1-2008
IELTS Request
10-3-2010
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
18-3-2013
Med's Done....
21-3-2013
Passport Req..
16-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-4-2013
LANDED..........
June-July 2013
Chota Vim please understand that a little percent of pre 2008 applications are still being processed. Mine is among these and I got medical recently . See my timeline
It all depends on whether you application was assessed by points before 29 March 2012. To know that you have to order your CAIPS,,,it is so simple
But do not accuse the credibility of others when you obviously do not have enough info
And please everyone, those whose applications were terminated by law and who were not assessed by 29th of March 2012, stop being delusional,,,,unless the court orders CIC to process your files, CIC will never do that on its own.

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
hopeful4 said:
Chota Vim please understand that a little percent of pre 2008 applications are still being processed. Mine is among these and I got medical recently . See my timeline
It all depends on whether you application was assessed by points before 29 March 2012. To know that you have to order your CAIPS,,,it is so simple
But do not accuse the credibility of others when you obviously do not have enough info
And please everyone, those whose applications were terminated by law and who were not assessed by 29th of March 2012, stop being delusional,,,,unless the court orders CIC to process your files, CIC will never do that on its own.
Congrats!! Thank you for your nice explanations.
Can you please inform about your E-CAS status- did you find any change and what is showing now? Thanks.

Jewel1020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopeful4 said:
Congratulation hopeful4 for your MR . Pl share your E cas current status and your PSDEC & SELDEC as per your CAIPS .
Your MR is making our hope stronger and the asking information will help us to understand our position

Regards
Jewel

plaran

Jan 25, 2013
annel said:
I'm sorry Plaran, you are so right, i've been waiting over 5 years already. I guess another week or so won't kill me, though it feels so today. I guess i just needed someone to motivate me again as i'm tired of people asking me have you heard anything, but you said January, then end feb and then it was end March, now?????

I just wish we all know where we are standing. I've missed so much out on life (opportunities etc) because of Canada.
Forget about it for a couple of days my friend and try to do your usual life. It's gonna be out soon. We will share the sense of victory and memories of these days with each other.

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
annel said:

We have same feeling annel. I loose a lot of opportunity bcoz of canada. My application was on 2006, i guess the simplified is terminated. I really hate why i dream to come to canada, i really wanted to move on but i cant. It is really unfair.

riponmaki

Mar 16, 2013
I have applied for Permanent Residence to Canada as Federal Skilled Worker Class to The Canadian Embassy, Manila, Philippines in 2006. After that I have sent all necessary papers. Finally I received medical papers on July 3, 2012 and sent medical report on august 2, 2012. After that I received an acceptance letter from embassy in manila requesting for my passport on October 2, 2012. I sent the passport last on October 10, 2012. Today (on march 15, 2013) I received my passport without visa. After receiving the refusal I am totally disappointed. In this situation what can I do next? Finally I want to mail to Visa officer about my refusal results. Can anybody help me?

The reason for refusal is that
The Jobs, growth and Long-term Prosperity Act became law on June 29, 2012. Under this legislation, federal Skilled worker(FSW) applications made before February 27, 2008 were terminated by operation of law if a decision based on FSW program selection criteria had not been made by an immigration officer before March 29, 2012.
In conducting a factual review of affected applications, we were noted that the selection decision on your file was made after March 28, 2012. Your application was affected by the Jobs, growth and Long-term Prosperity Act and was terminated by operation of Law on June 29, 2012. As such, your permanent resident visa application was terminated by operation law as a decision had not been made by an immigration officer before March 29, 2012.
ame feeling annel. I loose a lot of opportunity bcoz of canada. My application was on 2006, i guess the simplified is terminated. I really hate why i dream to come to canada, i really wanted to move on but i cant. It is really unfair.
[/quote]

farney bhoy

Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th July 2011
AOR Received.
PER 20-10-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with application
Med's Request
28/02/13. Together with RPRF.
Med's Done....
11/03/13. Meds received 09/04/13
Passport Req..
23/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/07/2013
LANDED..........
24/09/2013. Toronto.
riponmaki said:
I have applied for Permanent Residence to Canada as Federal Skilled Worker Class to The Canadian Embassy, Manila, Philippines in 2006. After that I have sent all necessary papers. Finally I received medical papers on July 3, 2012 and sent medical report on august 2, 2012. After that I received an acceptance letter from embassy in manila requesting for my passport on October 2, 2012. I sent the passport last on October 10, 2012. Today (on march 15, 2013) I received my passport without visa. After receiving the refusal I am totally disappointed. In this situation what can I do next? Finally I want to mail to Visa officer about my refusal results. Can anybody help me?

The reason for refusal is that
The Jobs, growth and Long-term Prosperity Act became law on June 29, 2012. Under this legislation, federal Skilled worker(FSW) applications made before February 27, 2008 were terminated by operation of law if a decision based on FSW program selection criteria had not been made by an immigration officer before March 29, 2012.
In conducting a factual review of affected applications, we were noted that the selection decision on your file was made after March 28, 2012. Your application was affected by the Jobs, growth and Long-term Prosperity Act and was terminated by operation of Law on June 29, 2012. As such, your permanent resident visa application was terminated by operation law as a decision had not been made by an immigration officer before March 29, 2012.
ame feeling annel. I loose a lot of opportunity bcoz of canada. My application was on 2006, i guess the simplified is terminated. I really hate why i dream to come to canada, i really wanted to move on but i cant. It is really unfair.
I really feel for you. Strange though that they rejected you after medical and PP request. Doesn't sound right. I would appeal asap. Good luck.