+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

plaran

Jan 25, 2013
umerrais79 said:
Ok plaran just wait for next 8 years for verdict... happy:) because you are awesome if you think that time is not important in our life
I didn't mean that. I said no difference between today and two weeks from now. Agree or disagree? Or maybe you agree to disagree (Just kidding).
When we can do nothing but waiting it's better to stay calm and be patient my friend.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
If judgement is not coming today, means fedral court chief justice words have no value. what prompted him to issue the statement, we could not understand. In fact that statement was not needd at all when he was not sure enough.

Deekay09

Star Member
May 28, 2012
hopefulever said:
If judgement is not coming today, means fedral court chief justice words have no value. what prompted him to issue the statement, we could not understand. In fact that statement was not needd at all when he was not sure enough.
+1

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deekay09 said:
Guys, don't oversimplify the situation and a judgement. The verdict will come out when it is ready and the delay doesn't mean anything to this way or another.

plaran

Jan 25, 2013
sashali78 said:
Guys, don't oversimplify the situation and a judgement. The verdict will come out when it is ready and the delay doesn't mean anything to this way or another.
There is no delay as there is no timeframe for the verdict.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
umerrais79 said:
you are absolutely right
Hi Umerrais79, good to hear from you after a while. THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL FOR ALL PRE FEB 2008 today or any day soon the Judge choose to give his verdict, remember the law terminating the files was passed by Canadian Parliament. So Judge Rennie is giving the matter his best shot since he is verse on Canadian Charter rights. CHEERS ;)

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Fedral court will be closed on 29th of march to 1st of april.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kenney proudly announces his achievement of 40% reduction in backlog. He is swimming in a well and has not seen the ocean. It doesn't require any special skill to hit the Delete button for pre 2008 applicants and claim that ur a super human who achieved the impossible. Feel sorry for people in Canada living and applauding his super " so called efforts". If he would hav found a way to accept applicants on merits and not his incapability and blame the opposition for the mess. What's say guys!!

Jatt_warrior

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
joe07 said:
Kenney proudly announces his achievement of 40% reduction in backlog. He is swimming in a well and has not seen the ocean. It doesn't require any special skill to hit the Delete button for pre 2008 applicants and claim that ur a super human who achieved the impossible. Feel sorry for people in Canada living and applauding his super " so called efforts". If he would hav found a way to accept applicants on merits and not his incapability and blame the opposition for the mess. What's say guys!!
You are right joe07.

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore now change to Manila(07-05-2015)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-5-2015 Received 23 May 2015 Decision made-29.May 2015
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Delivery 26 August (Visa issue 27 july 2015 thanks to ALLAHA)
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
the move is now being challenged in court- Kenney dismissed

The Canadian Press
Posted: Mar 26, 2013 5:20 PM ET Last Updated: Mar 27, 2013 1:15 AM ET
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2013/03/26/pol-kenney-immigration-backlog.html

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Head line :[/size][/size]
[size=10pt]A big part of the backlog reduction came after the Conservative government's 2012 budget eliminated some 280,000 applications made before February 2008 by skilled workers and their dependents. However, the move is now being challenged in court.

Next month, the federal government will also launch a new program aimed at luring start-up companies and entrepreneurs to Canada.
The government will grant a maximum of 2,750 visas a year for each of the five years of the pilot program.

"We will re-open that program for a limited number of new applications based on the new criteria in January of 2014 -- I stress a limited number of new applications, to avoid an explosion of the backlog again," Kenney said.

Kenney says there would have been more than two million people stuck in the queue by 2015 had the government not taken steps to deal with the problem.
He says doing so would still leave more than a million people in the queue by 2015.

"Increasing the immigration targets, increasing the number of people admitted, would not have been a solution to the large and growing backlogs and wait times," Kenney said.

The Harper government says it has reduced Canada's immigration backlog by 40 per cent.

Citizenship and Immigration Minister Jason Kenney says the total wait list at the end of 2012 was down to 616,271 from more than a million the year before.

Kenney says there would have been more than two million people stuck in the queue by 2015 had the government not taken steps to deal with the problem.

Those measures include a moratorium on applications from immigrant investors and entrepreneurs, as well as parents and grandparents of immigrants.

Immigration backlog could be erased, Kenney suggests

However, the government plans to resume accepting a set number of applications under the family reunification program early next year, Kenney said.

"We will re-open that program for a limited number of new applications based on the new criteria in January of 2014 -- I stress a limited number of new applications, to avoid an explosion of the backlog again," Kenney said.
Focus on start-ups, entrepreneurs
[/size]

[size=10pt]Detail News :[/size]

The Harper government says it has reduced Canada's immigration backlog by 40 per cent.

Citizenship and Immigration Minister Jason Kenney says the total wait list at the end of 2012 was down to 616,271 from more than a million the year before.

Those measures include a moratorium on applications from immigrant investors and entrepreneurs, as well as parents and grandparents of immigrants.

Immigration backlog could be erased, Kenney suggests

However, the government plans to resume accepting a set number of applications under the family reunification program early next year, Kenney said.

Focus on start-ups, entrepreneurs

Next month, the federal government will also launch a new program aimed at luring start-up companies and entrepreneurs to Canada.

The government will grant a maximum of 2,750 visas a year for each of the five years of the pilot program. The program replaces two older immigration programs aimed at would-be business owners, which were put on hold after the government decided they weren't luring enough real business to Canada.

A big part of the backlog reduction came after the Conservative government's 2012 budget eliminated some 280,000 applications made before February 2008 by skilled workers and their dependents. However, the move is now being challenged in court.

Canada's skilled immigrants backlog to be eliminated soon

Meanwhile, Kenney dismissed suggestions that simply accepting more immigrants would reduce the backlog.

He says doing so would still leave more than a million people in the queue by 2015.

"Increasing the immigration targets, increasing the number of people admitted, would not have been a solution to the large and growing backlogs and wait times," Kenney said.

"In fact, they would have continued to deteriorate without our government bringing in the action plan for faster immigration and controls on new applications."

The average time it takes for applications to be processed has also fallen, Kenney said.

"Behind every one of those numbers lies a human life, someone who has the hope and expectation of coming to Canada," Kenney said.

"We were doing wrong by them and wrong for Canada by making people wait for eight or nine years, and it would be even more wrong to force them to wait for 15 or 18 years, which is where we were headed in many of our immigration programs."

umerrais79

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad than London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2005
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
30-08-2005
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
29-09-2010 From Islamabad to London
Now my kids says me this that papa u say us that we go to Canada and join our uncle aunts and cousins since for last 3 years, but I do every thing that I don't buy anything I don't switch my job I don't buy house hold items which is important and save money to show as funds for Canada. and seriously speaking I am totally fed up now

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
E cas site not working at all for me. Anyone with similar page. ??

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
umerrais79 said:
Now my kids says me this that papa u say us that we go to Canada and join our uncle aunts and cousins since for last 3 years, but I do every thing that I don't buy anything I don't switch my job I don't buy house hold items which is important and save money to show as funds for Canada. and seriously speaking I am totally fed up now

In that case I would suggest you to move on with your life and forget Canada for good..

bdzahid

Nov 17, 2009
I tried to send you a personal msg, but found your inbox is full. Do send me your mobile number , I will call u asap