29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
Forever Victory said:
CIC should not open new FSW intake in May 2013, but instead, they should start processing our backlog applications starting April 2013 and clear all backlog on or before the end of 2013. CIC should learn about professionalism. To be fair, it should be first in first out and not last in first out. :mad:
agree

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
sbernados said:
Agenda producer Hilary Clark talks to Mario Bellissimo, a Toronto immigration lawyer with Bellissimo Law Group and vice-chair of the Canadian Bar Association's National Immigration Law Section about the elimination of the Federal Skilled Workers backlog.

Please see link at youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGEf_hRDKTw&feature=youtu.be
Thank you sbernados for the video

well done Mr. billissimo

win is in the way

+1 for you

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
Knight_Crusader said:
although i have a lot of empathy but seeing all the false hopes is worse than the silliest fairy tale !
True that man true that... I feel bad for these guys but then people still hoping for anything from cic are wasting their time in reality... The day this law was passed... Pre 2008 application were pretty much done... N I dun think anything can change that now..

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
sohail-khan86 said:
True that man true that... I feel bad for these guys but then people still hoping for anything from cic are wasting their time in reality... The day this law was passed... Pre 2008 application were pretty much done... N I dun think anything can change that now..
But you guys still use the forum ;D

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
st-cnncomes said:
ha ha, true. this is a good source of entertainment , better than any other sitcom or any social networking site :D ;)
its not the forum, which very useful and informative, its this thread and some of the comments ! :)

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
st-cnncomes said:
Tottaly Agree!!! if u not in this group please …doors are open please exit.. if your are kindly wait.. why bring in ur negative thoughts… seriously not looking for anyone’s sympathy

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
joe07 said:
Tottaly Agree!!! if u not in this group please ...doors are open please exit.. if your are kindly wait.. why bring in ur negative thoughts... seriously not looking for anyone's sympathy
brother, why not look at it this way. with our thoughts and comments we only save other applicants from wasting their hard earned money further. Next the lawyers will say, since we can appeal, we have a very good chance, else the judge would not have allowed any scope for appeal. For appeal in supreme court, just send in another 500-1000$, we have many more arrows and each cost between 500$-1000$.

You should understand, its not about the applicants who are suffering, its about the people who are misleading them !

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Knight_Crusader said:
brother, why not look at it this way. with our thoughts and comments we only save other applicants from wasting their hard earned money further. Next the lawyers will say, since we can appeal, we have a very good chance, else the judge would not have allowed any scope for appeal. For appeal in supreme court, just send in another 500-1000$, we have many more arrows and each cost between 500$-1000$.

You should understand, its not about the applicants who are suffering, its about the people who are misleading them !
Neither have I paid any fees nor am I litigant .. this is a typical drama scenario between CIC/Lawyers/ and applicants.. lets not write the script of this drama how it will end. Neither you know the outcome nor do i…so request you to not encourage such post.. everyone in this forum knows there are only two outcomes “YES or a NO”. will wait for the curtains to fall who knows there could be a twist in this CIC drama

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
joe07 said:
Neither have I paid any fees nor am I litigant .. this is a typical drama scenario between CIC/Lawyers/ and applicants.. lets not write the script of this drama how it will end. Neither you know the outcome nor do i...so request you to not encourage such post.. everyone in this forum knows there are only two outcomes “YES or a NO”. will wait for the curtains to fall who knows there could be a twist in this CIC drama
so what you said, should apply to you too.. lol

Tottaly Agree!!! if u not in this group please ...doors are open please exit.

Don't get worked up.Being a public forum, we are all entitled to our views here.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Knight_Crusader said:
so what you said, should apply to you too.. lol

Tottaly Agree!!! if u not in this group please ...doors are open please exit.

Don't get worked up.Being a public forum, we are all entitled to our views here.
I am here to get information’s of status and maybe some links I can read other wise which I could not have found out.. I didn’t get worked up dude!! Just putting my points across.. no offenses just the way I cut the slate and talk… lets all just wait for some outcome… 100% in this forum wants a “ YES” and few people say “ NO” which is not rite…this is not an examination where ur waiting for the results and then join another course.. I assume many would be well off in their current jobs and this is a back up plan to have a better quality of life..

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
Knight_Crusader said:

Well if its Afghanistan ur talking about then what you've written could be right. and if its Canada that ur implying then dude I'm sorry to say you're living in the wrong country. What makes you so sure they'll allow you to stay there ? If people like us can end up in this predicament what makes you think that a time won't come where the Canadian authorities book you on the plane that brings you back to your country of origin ??

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
st-cnncomes said:
Well if its Afghanistan ur talking about then what you've written could be right. and if its Canada that ur implying then dude I'm sorry to say you're living in the wrong country. What makes you so sure they'll allow you to stay there ? If people like us can end up in this predicament what makes you think that a time won't come where the Canadian authorities book you on the plane that brings you back to your country of origin ??
you are confused dude, the charter of rights apply 100% to its citizen and the deliberation is about its application on people who don't even live there. i am sure, they wont just put me on a plane and send me away lol. dont guys remember how long it took the UK govt to send the hook hamza to USA. They could not even send him to his country of origin to Jordan.

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
Knight_Crusader said:
you are confused dude, the charter of rights apply 100% to its citizen and the deliberation is about its application on people who don't even live there. i am sure, they wont just put me on a plane and send me away lol. dont guys remember how long it took the UK govt to send the hook hamza to USA. They could not even send him to his country of origin to Jordan.
A lot remains to be seen. CIC winning this case is like the UK trying to send him back to Jordan.

plaran

Jan 25, 2013
Knight_Crusader said:
ha ha, true. this is a good source of entertainment , better than any other sitcom or any social networking site :D ;)
its not the forum, which very useful and informative, its this thread and some of the comments ! :)
This forum is just entertaining for you. Useful forums both informative and entertaining for you pretty boy:
healthyplace.com/forum/
depressionforums.org/forums/forum/84-mental-illness-and-stigma-coping-with-the-ridicule/
forums.psychcentral.com/tags/mental%20illness.html