+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
hopefulever said:
Case is already one if we go by the new immi rules devised by cic. This is surely done on sensing their defeat and cic added new line of Risk involved on the part of applicant. Cic has mentioned on new guidelines that if any body want to apply for immigration , he shiuld do at his own risk. So friends we have won and the long dark ,painful past is over.
You are absolutely correct. They have added the word RISK. This is an indication that CIC has lost the battle and the war. The verdict will in all probability go against it.

Wish007

Sep 17, 2012
noon said:
e case is unable to identify my application with the details I provide.
Earlier it was blank status with address and name.
Dear Noon
I am also not able to see my Ecas status, earlier it was blank with address and name.

anthello

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2007
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
My eCas is still available and still saying the same thing.

pranx125

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
Lucky You.. :)

1000's of we Indian pre-2008 Back loggers are are guillotined...sorry folks ,I can't be optimistic any longer.

anthello said:
My eCas is still available and still saying the same thing.

thephilanthropist

Dec 9, 2011
DEAR ALL,

NOW MINISTER KENNEY HAS DONE ACCORDING TO HIS OWN WILL. WE HAVE TRIED TO STOP HIM BUT HE NEVER STOPPED.
WE SHOULD LEARN A LESSON FROM THIS THAT CANADA IS NOT AN END.

FURTHER, HE WILL SURELY REGRET WHEN HE WILL SEE SOME OF THE PROFESSIONAL RECEIVING THE NOBLE PRIZE FOR MEDICINE, SOME BUSINESSMAN ON FORBES LIST AND WHEN HE WILL DIG THE BACKLOG LIST, HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WIPE HIS TEARS BECAUSE CANADA LOST THE TALENT WHICH ONCE UPON A TIME WAS DESIRING TO MIGRATE.

FOR INFORMATION TO THIS FORUM, MY RESEARCH PAPER HAS BEEN SELECTED AS WORLDS BEST PAPER IN MY PROFESSIONAL FIELD.
AND I COMMIT THIS IS MY STARTING POINT OF SUCCESS.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
thephilanthropist said:
DEAR ALL,

NOW MINISTER KENNEY HAS DONE ACCORDING TO HIS OWN WILL. WE HAVE TRIED TO STOP HIM BUT HE NEVER STOPPED.

FURTHER, HE WILL SURELY REGRET WHEN HE WILL SEE SOME OF THE PROFESSIONAL RECEIVING THE NOBLE PRIZE FOR MEDICINE, SOME BUSINESSMAN ON FORBES LIST AND WHEN HE WILL DIG THE BACKLOG LIST, HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WIPE HIS TEARS BECAUSE CANADA LOST THE TALENT WHICH ONCE UPON A TIME WAS DESIRING TO MIGRATE.

FOR INFORMATION TO THIS FORUM, MY RESEARCH PAPER HAS BEEN SELECTED AS WORLDS BEST PAPER IN MY PROFESSIONAL FIELD.
. CONGRATULATIONS

paulsandy

Oct 17, 2012
noon said:
e case is unable to identify my application with the details I provide.
Earlier it was blank status with address and name.
Dear Noon

I am same boat with you. But hope that some thing will be updating our case. before I checked the PR visa of my friend's mother was the same. Long time for in process then she was requested for MR then for 3 months I checked her case and could not identify at that time. Then it was again showing DM and received Mapple visa. So hoping that our case will be again showing something inside. Pray for all the pre feb 2008 backlogger is good future.

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
thephilanthropist said:
DEAR ALL,

I agree, someday Kenney will regret what he did if he is not going to change. Let us all pray for VICTORY to our applications filed 7 to 8 years ago.

Jatt_warrior

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
thephilanthropist said:
DEAR ALL,

Congrats for this big achievement.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
thephilanthropist said:
DEAR ALL,

Congrats thephilanthropist. Shame on immigration minister!!!!!!!

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
One feb 2004 NewDelhi applicant got refund.

gspreet

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 Dec 2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-06-2015 Submitted on 15-06-2015 Collected PP with VISA 26-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
Yes paulsandy you are right we should not assume or predict any thing (atleast Negative) on the basis of e-cas staus' Hide and seek.

paulsandy said:
Dear Noon

I am same boat with you. But hope that some thing will be updating our case. before I checked the PR visa of my friend's mother was the same. Long time for in process then she was requested for MR then for 3 months I checked her case and could not identify at that time. Then it was again showing DM and received Mapple visa. So hoping that our case will be again showing something inside. Pray for all the pre feb 2008 backlogger is good future.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
Jatt_warrior said:
Dear Noon,

Was he/she a litigant?
To the best of my knowledge he is non litigant.