INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thephilanthropist said:
Dear Mates,

By going through the submissions by Mr. Rocco G. and return reply of DoJ and inturn reply to the DoJ submission, it seems that we should salute his knowledge of Constitution and certainly it is brilliantly articulated by him.

Now, by going through the submissions in details, and action taken by CIC on online case status we can predict the outcome of the litigation in very certain ways and it is as follow
1. Majority of cases are removed from online system.
2. Certain cases whose document updates are demanded and non-action upon that files are certainly a decision of minister and no applicants are liable or responsible for that, hence data is kept but no status. (This are the cases where PSDEC=1 and points are calculated and document updated)

Further, the decision may be like this
Those applicants whose applications are half processed should be processed within stipulated period of time as CIC can also not return the fees whose PSDEC is done (either positive or negative)
For, those application whose applications are untouched might go to federal court of appeal
Out of curiosity are you saying that this is whats written in the article.. I found loads of spelling mistakes and the article 87.4 has been mistyped almost every where. Still not seen the source other than face book link ?....

thephilanthropist

Dec 9, 2011
joe07 said:
Out of curiosity are you saying that this is whats written in the article.. I found loads of spelling mistakes and the article 87.4 has been mistyped almost every where. Still not seen the source other than face book link ?....
Dear Joe7
Although I am a medical professional but I am a family member of legal peoples. I do have deep understanding of the legal terms but unfortunately as running out of time so I type the interpretation of the article. Certainly article is some what difficult for layman but please wait hopefully by today night i will write the complete interpretation of the article.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thephilanthropist said:
Dear Joe7
Although I am a medical professional but I am a family member of legal peoples. I do have deep understanding of the legal terms but unfortunately as running out of time so I type the interpretation of the article. Certainly article is some what difficult for layman but please wait hopefully by today night i will write the complete interpretation of the article.
Much Appreciated !! but come what may we will have to wait for the verdict to be out or is this the verdict ? heard that people who’s cases show blank status are undergoing background checks … ( am not sure if that is a possibility )

Jatt_warrior

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
thephilanthropist said:
Dear Mates,

By going through the submissions by Mr. Rocco G. and return reply of DoJ and inturn reply to the DoJ submission, it seems that we should salute his knowledge of Constitution and certainly it is brilliantly articulated by him.

Now, by going through the submissions in details, and action taken by CIC on online case status we can predict the outcome of the litigation in very certain ways and it is as follow1. Majority of cases are removed from online system.
2. Certain cases whose document updates are demanded and non-action upon that files are certainly a decision of minister and no applicants are liable or responsible for that, hence data is kept but no status. (This are the cases where PSDEC=1 and points are calculated and document updated)

Further, the decision may be like this
Those applicants whose applications are half processed should be processed within stipulated period of time as CIC can also not return the fees whose PSDEC is done (either positive or negative)
For, those application whose applications are untouched might go to federal court of appeal
CIC online case status has nothing to do with our litigation. If CIC can pass laws terminating our applications then what 's a big deal to remove ecase status. Its only the submissions which wil be deciding the outcome of this litigation. I am 100% sure the FSW Litigant Group will come out victorious in this battle, but certainly not the war, as the losing party has right to go to Federal court of appeal, which Doj will definitely avail.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
Hi wounderful,

It is from prospective canadian immigrants facebook group. may be u need a facebook account .Link https://www.facebook.com/download/preview/114447765410261

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ kenneyjason: @ SJoseph1201 The May intake of new FSWP applications will be very limited & will go to the back of the queue, behind MI-1s (except for AEOs)

@ kenneyjason: @ Yuri_Ivanchenko A very ltd number of new FSWP applications will be accepted prior to EOI, because we still have a 100K person FSWP backlog.

Jason kenney ‘s tweet which says all new applications will go behind M1. Now if the court rules in favor or if there is an appeal then Mr. kenney will be in a catch 22 situation , For what reason he had eliminated the back loggers he would now invite many more new applicants which will eventually be back loggers over the due course of time.

thephilanthropist

Dec 9, 2011
Jatt_warrior said:
CIC online case status has nothing to do with our litigation. If CIC can pass laws terminating our applications then what 's a big deal to remove ecase status. Its only the submissions which wil be deciding the outcome of this litigation. I am 100% sure the FSW Litigant Group will come out victorious in this battle, but certainly not the war, as the losing party has right to go to Federal court of appeal, which Doj will definitely avail.
Dear Jatt_warrior,
What i mean to say is as the litigation proceed CIC keeps on changing the status. Moreover, CIC also knows the outcome of the litigation and they definitely know that 87.4 was really a unfair act. But, in order to get something than nothing Hon. minister played smartly and first terminated whole lot and then he was very well aware that court will rule that half processed applicants should be processed as it is accepted for further processing. Further, please refer to justice Rennie decision on Liang where he said system accepted for processing in system should be processed (i.e. half processed and PSDEC done hence they are reluctant in removing the Ecas other wise they might have deleted the full group of Pre Feb 2008 cases)

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like he is playing this time with at most caution and precaution

Notice – Changes to the Federal Skilled Worker Program
March 1, 2013 – With new criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) set to take effect in May, many prospective immigrants may already be preparing to apply.

However, future FSWP applicants should be aware that CIC expects to announce three important elements of the FSWP in April that will have an impact on the application process, including:

•a cap on the number of applications that will be accepted in the first year;
•a new list of priority occupations; and
•the organizations that will be designated to conduct educational assessments.
Applicants who prepare their application before this information is announced do so at their own risk. Applications that do not meet the criteria that will be announced in April will not be processed.

On December 19, 2012, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced significant changes to the FSWP. In addition, the Minister announced that the new FSWP would be opened up for applications on May 4, 2013. A pause on applications, except for those from certain PhD students and those supported by a qualifying job offer, has been in place since July 1, 2012.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2013-03-01.asp

avijitsg

Sep 23, 2012
wounderful said:
Hi Noon:

It seems the submission of respondent to the court, as link is not working please let us know from where (website) you got this information.

any way I can predict the court ruling soon, may be next week.. :D
Please download from the following link: http://www.google.com.bd/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.iask.ca%2Fattachment.php%3Fattachmentid%3D291995%26d%3D1362501425&ei=lg03UcLDLcXJrAe63oCQCg&usg=AFQjCNH9pr0DNTuoMElqZzHfWSsqDgKXng

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
avijitsg said:
Please download from the following link: http://www.google.com.bd/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.iask.ca%2Fattachment.php%3Fattachmentid%3D291995%26d%3D1362501425&ei=lg03UcLDLcXJrAe63oCQCg&usg=AFQjCNH9pr0DNTuoMElqZzHfWSsqDgKXng
Thanks Avijitsg for providing link

avijitsg

Sep 23, 2012
avijitsg said:
If unable, download from the following website:
http://forum.iask.ca/attachment.php?attachmentid=291995&d..

(Regarding Respondent's written submissions on The Application of the Charter to the Applicants, Date: 22 Feb 2013, Court File No. : IMM-5635-12)

avijitsg

Sep 23, 2012
Dear all,
Please download the following file regarding Submissions* before the Honorable Justice Rennie, pursuant to his direction of February 4, 2013 by Rocco Galati Law Firm.
*Joint submissions by three main Applicants i.e.,
Court File No. IMM-6165-12, IMM-3724-12, IMM 5635-12

If you understand, PLEASE share with us. Thanks!

Web link to download:
http://forum.iask.ca/attachment.php?attachmentid=291994&d=1362501387

muraejb

Feb 24, 2013
Guys i am new to this Forum, Nevertheless i am watching this quiet sometime, Yes i am Pre 2008 applicant but i did't file for any litigation please suggest me what to do, does this litigation applies to all Pre 2008 applicants or only to whom filed the case and i am from India,Chennai..

Guys Please guide me.

plaran

Jan 25, 2013
muraejb said:
Guys i am new to this Forum, Nevertheless i am watching this quiet sometime, Yes i am Pre 2008 applicant but i did't file for any litigation please suggest me what to do, does this litigation applies to all Pre 2008 applicants or only to whom filed the case and i am from India,Chennai..

Guys Please guide me.
Yes. It applies to all as the judge will announce the law constitutaional or unconstitutional. If in our favour the judge will strike down the law.

thephilanthropist

Dec 9, 2011
DEAR ALL

PLEASE CHECK THE ECAS STATUS, I THINK THEY HAVE REMOVED THE STATUS COMPLETELY AND NOW NOT RECOGNIZING ON THE SYSTEM.

URGENTLY, PLEASE CHECK....

AND KINDLY REPLY