Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
can88da said:
I think CIC made decision regarding @ umerrais case before March 29 2012. If you see they provided a IMM5741E.pdf and mentioned that if your case was not affected by the Budget Act then CIC will not refund your money but process your case and inform you about it. If your case was indeed affected by the Budget Act then they will send your money ASAP.

I think people whose e-cas status is "In Process" (and not changed to any other status) will get processed fully and they have no need to worry about whether they are a litigant or not.

My e-case has now gone from blank to "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided".

so, my e-cas went from In Process -> Decision Made -> We were not able to identify you using the information you provided -> Blank -> We were not able to identify you using the information you provided
From knowledge about the previous litigation against CIC in 2002/2003, I hope and pray court will give clear but balanced order so if not all but many applicants will be benefited. I was in Canada when last litigation verdict given and I remember there were about 30,000 applicants affected, court ordered to process their files and imposed a penalty to pay to the applicants. As this time more applicants so personally I do not expect to see financial penalty but hope a guide line will be given which files to process and which not. Please refer 2 cases filed last year when court order to process the file of one Chinese applicant who scored 82 points within 120 days but rejected one Indian because of submitting fraud IELTS result(it was 26 pages verdict). My case is still showing IN PROCESS, assessment of my file was done during mid of 2010 but still I am worried for my application.
Let`s hope and pray for the best.

can88da

Jan 9, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad than London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2008
AOR Received.
21-02-2008
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Badal789 said:
From knowledge about the previous litigation against CIC in 2002/2003, I hope and pray court will give clear but balanced order so if not all but many applicants will be benefited. I was in Canada when last litigation verdict given and I remember there were about 30,000 applicants affected, court ordered to process their files and imposed a penalty to pay to the applicants. As this time more applicants so personally I do not expect to see financial penalty but hope a guide line will be given which files to process and which not. Please refer 2 cases filed last year when court order to process the file of one Chinese applicant who scored 82 points within 120 days but rejected one Indian because of submitting fraud IELTS result(it was 26 pages verdict). My case is still showing IN PROCESS, assessment of my file was done during mid of 2010 but still I am worried for my application.
Let`s hope and pray for the best.
I too agree that a guideline will be given and I personally feel that those applicants who have a medical pending/completed or documents submitted to CIC will benefit more from it than those applicants (like myself) who applied under the Simplified Application Process and are waiting for the next steps of their process.
I sincerely hope that all applicants benefit from the verdict.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
tuyen said:
It has nothing to do with defeat. The whole thing looks like a mistake, because it doesn't make any sense. That is why most applicants are litigating .Why would they return all of his original forms that he filled out? I've never heard of that happening to anybody before.It happens when they send out medical forms. And also, why would they ask for additional information on the same forms that he already filled out?To confirm addition of family members.

It looks to me like a computer glitch. Impossible. They got award for their computer technology. Somewhere along the line, an error was made and a computer generated a letter to him asking for more information. Read Umerrais post once again and you will note that it was send through courier.The same thing happened with an earlier post (anthello) where they asked him for his medicals, and then soon after that he received a second letter saying, "Sorry...ignore the first letter".

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
umerrais79 said:
Friends CIC LVO send me my whole original documents through courier which i send them when i applied for immigration in 2005 they also send me a letter stated to update new form IMM 0008 (background declaration) and a new bank draft for my younger daughter. and I ordered my Caip notes in which mentioned that my medicals issued on 08-08-2012 but i didnt get them until now and my file forward to QRE on 5-02-2013. I dont understand that what is going wrong is our files terminated or whats going on CIC side. God knows better whats is going on..... any senior can comment on the current situation?
Congrats friend. I think you will get medicals soon. If your file was terminated they would have issued you refund cheque. Didnt you paid processing fee for your younger daughter? They return back your originals because they dont need it further since your application was assessed.

can88da

Jan 9, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad than London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2008
AOR Received.
21-02-2008
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Congradz @umerrais79!!!!!

After a wait of 7 years you have finally achieved what we are dreaming :) and I hope that this dream comes true

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
CIC will be loosing miserably. By keeping some, IN Process they are trying their luck. The honorable Judge knows this. The IN Process files are a thorn in the flesh of CIC. They have not only discriminated against Indians they have also tried to trick the court. Many of the IP applicants have filed law suites against CIC. The court records say that CIC hasn’t touched these files till date although the IP applicants have crossed the 97 months mark milestone what could be the reason? The lawyers have hit their target.

umerrais79

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad than London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2005
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
30-08-2005
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
29-09-2010 From Islamabad to London
Friends and Brothers I am not happy until than when my all friends and brothers of backlog whether they are from India, Pakistan, China or any other place in world got their files processed. I am not one of them who celebrate their happiness until their brothers are in sad position. So I hope and pray to my Allah that all of you got good news as soon as possible and than we all celebrate happiness together and "noon" brother I already send my daughter bank draft to CIC two years ago but it is expired due to CIC negligence so I send it again. and "Can88da" for your information CIC do not ask me to send form IMM5741E.pdf as you mention in your post instead they ask me to send FORM IMM-0008.

can88da

Jan 9, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad than London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2008
AOR Received.
21-02-2008
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
@Umerrais79 ... the PDF I posted was not for you.

BTW I think @noon is a "woman" so "sister" would be the appropriate word.

umerrais79

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad than London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2005
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
30-08-2005
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
29-09-2010 From Islamabad to London
Tuyen brother if you are a human being than plz be positive and correct yourself because if you heart someone feelings and if someone disappoint or get hurt by your comments than its not good for you because at the day of Judgement you have accountable in front of God for all you have done in this world. so I suggest you that no time is over now you have time to correct yourself and be positive and be good hearted with every human being its my request from you otherwise its your wish to broke any one heart or hurt any one by your negative comments.

j.sohi

Jan 17, 2013
london
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec2003
Doc's Request.
july 2008
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Hi
I got my caips note today
Psec is 1
Sel dec 0
But he had not awarded any point except age
Do u think my case will be processed
My ecas still says in process
Plz seniors advice me
Sohi

Dhamak

Feb 1, 2012
Dear Sohi,
Under present situation it seems that you will be processed for further actions. You must be one the 20000 to be processed. :D

j.sohi

Jan 17, 2013
london
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec2003
Doc's Request.
july 2008
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
hi
i think we have same time line.
1.have u got ur caips notes?
2. does they show how many points u got?
3.when did u got current caips
regards
sohi

Dhamak

Feb 1, 2012
j.sohi said:
hi
i think we have same time line.
1.have u got ur caips notes?
2. does they show how many points u got?
3.when did u got current caips
regards
sohi
Yes, almost.
1. Yes
2. Yes-70
3. Jan - 12

Dhamak.

CANripon

Jan 18, 2013
Dhamak said:
Yes, almost.
1. Yes
2. Yes-70
3. Jan - 12
U
Dhamak.

[/quote
Hi Dhamak
Coluld you share your CAIPS details ? It will great help to understand our present situation

Regards
Ripon

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
j.sohi said:
Hi
I got my caips note today
Psec is 1
Sel dec 0
But he had not awarded any point except age
Do u think my case will be processed
My ecas still says in process
Plz seniors advice me
Sohi
Please check your CAIPS carefully. On pages 2,3,4 and afterwards also some remarks given about the missing documents. What are those?