joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone in this forum got a blank status or the CIC site is working when you login .. would appreciate if someone can share their status.. has CIC completely removed all applicants yesterday or is it just for few.

Jatt_warrior

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
PMM said:
Hi

Federal courts very very seldom ever award costs.

They do award costs, provided you have sued them for damages. I have myself got my litigation costs reimbursed in Indian Counsumer court. Once you are in court then you should have faith in judiciary, and believe me you will get justice.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Jatt_warrior said:
They do award costs, provided you have sued them for damages. I have myself got my litigation costs reimbursed in Indian Counsumer court. Once you are in court then you should have faith in judiciary, and believe me you will get justice.
You can't compare Indian Consumer court and Canadian Federal Court. PMM's comments are based on the past rulings of the Canadian Federal Court.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:
You can't compare Indian Consumer court and Canadian Federal Court. PMM's comments are based on the past rulings of the Canadian Federal Court.
I've learned that in THIS thread, they can - and will - expect/demand anything their minds conjure up. My all-time particular favourite is from those who think that even though they've never set foot in Canada, its constitution still applies to them.

Later today, I'll be submitting paperwork to Pakistan, India, and Sri Lanka, and applying for pension payments. I won't be deterred by the fact that I've never been to those countries. I don't care. If they owe pension money to their own citizens, then they owe it to me as well. And if they refuse to give it to me, I'm gonna find their equivalent for Tim Leahy, and I'll sue them in Indian Consumer Court until they pay.

bdzahid

Nov 17, 2009
joe07 said:
Has anyone in this forum got a blank status or the CIC site is working when you login .. would appreciate if someone can share their status.. has CIC completely removed all applicants yesterday or is it just for few.
My SIL had applied in Nov 2006. She never received any full doc request or landing fee (or she had missed postal mails or whatever), two months ago her status was IN PROCESS, one month ago it became DECISION MADE and from last week NOTHING means blank. She still can get access.

I applied in Sep 2006, got full doc and landing fee request, got CAIPS status SELDEC1, status is still IN PROCESS (checked on last Wednesday 30.1.13)

j.sohi

Jan 17, 2013
london
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec2003
Doc's Request.
july 2008
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Hi zahid
Can u let me know in which visa office applied?

j.sohi

Jan 17, 2013
london
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec2003
Doc's Request.
july 2008
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Hi zahid
Can u let me know in which visa office applied?

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Hi Tuyon, Leaving aside all arguments, what is your intution in the present scenirio. Will litigtion succeed? if yes then when? In 2013 itself or beyond? What is the status of tims case at present according to you.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
pranx125 said:
Take it easy brother, for once it's good to be at the receiving end.

if i did hurt you, forgive me buddy.
He is not at all hurt my friend. My experience with his posts tell me that he was just teasing you.

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
noon said:
He is not at all hurt my friend. My experience with his posts tell me that he was just teasing you.
No, he just speaks sarcasm to people who aren't thinking straight.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
Dear members,

From this below email received from LVO, I understand how difficult to respond where you have to reply but you do not wanted to in such complex situation such as our (Pre-2008). I pray that we and CIC will come out from this, with clear instructions from the Court. And let die this specific topic of the forum with eternal peace to all.

Dear Madam / Sir,

We have received your request with your new address, and the information has been updated to reflect your new contact details. Note that the change of address made by our office may not be reflected on E-Cas. Also note that we will not confirm receipt of fax/ mail/ email received at this office but your file will be updated.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada