28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
tuyen said:
That's why I've been telling people to forget about this lawsuit, because it's going to be YEARS before it's finally settled.
True, makes sense.
I also believe in making a stand but only if my fundamental right is affected. Not if I don't get a Visa or my application is terminated after a long wait .

Any idea if the litigants will have to pay again for the appeal or would it be included in the 500$ that they paid for this litigation.

My wife was pregnant when we sent out to CIO , in 3 months, my daughter will celebrate her 3rd birthday, lol ( and I applied fast track , ha ha )

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
If we go by the past trend and attitude of cic, It will surely appeal against the judgement in higher court if lost.

Jatt_warrior

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
maran1976 said:
True, makes sense.
I also believe in making a stand but only if my fundamental right is affected. Not if I don't get a Visa or my application is terminated after a long wait .

Any idea if the litigants will have to pay again for the appeal or would it be included in the 500$ that they paid for this litigation.

My wife was pregnant when we sent out to CIO , in 3 months, my daughter will celebrate her 3rd birthday, lol ( and I applied fast track , ha ha )
[]

You will have to pay again as the litigation will enter higher court. It is same as we have in India, where a lawyer charges for every successive appeal.

Jatt_warrior

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
hopefulever said:
If we go by the past trend and attitude of cic, It will surely appeal against the judgement in higher court if lost.
If you win you will get the litagation costs included in damages. Let CIC appeal after losing, The next litigation costs will also get reimbursed if CIC lose.

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
hopefulever said:
They'll keep losing till kingdom come. This won't end here, cause they're never gonna give up. They'll apeal again. The conservatives will be gone by then and JK will be thrown out.

Jatt_warrior

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
maran1976 said:
True, makes sense.

Getting a visa is definitely not our fundamental right, but making us wait for 8 long years and finally terminating our applicaions, without paying the interest on money spent by us is definitely fraudulent on part of CIC. People have paid Application fees + consusntant fees + IELTS fees, and they are returning only application fees. Who will pay the interest? So it very important that we should all take part in this litigation, no matter how long it takes. Finally patience pays and you will surely get your damages. But these damages will be paid to only those who were litigants.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
st-cnncomes said:
They'll keep losing till kingdom come. This won't end here, cause they're never gonna give up. They'll apeal again. The conservatives will be gone by then and JK will be thrown out.
This is another advantage of this lawsuit. If liberals come to power by 2014 they will make bill D-50 to resume processing of pre feb files :D

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
annel said:
Hello,
Does anyone know or heard something as to when we can expect a ruling from the judge. I've tried to search something on the federal court site and some of the lawyers, (Cohen & Bellissimo) but everyone seems tight lip. I know it was said 1st or 2nd week of Feb (as per joe07), but do you have proof.
I'm desperate to know for personal reasons. ???
tuyen said:
Several people (myself included) have already stated very clearly that NOBODY KNOWS when the judge will announce his ruling.

There are no web sites, no newspapers, no "secret group of people" who can give you the answers you want.

Nobody knows when the decision will come EXCEPT THE JUDGE.

What possible "personal reasons" could you have that make it so you desperately need to know?
annel said:
thanks for the feedback, my personal reasons has got nothing to do with you. If I wanted to disclose it to others don't you think I would have been more specific on my personal reasons..................duh
tuyen said:
Yeah...how silly of me to think that you'd divulge your reasons for wanting "desperately" to know something... ::)
annel said:
I'm so happy to see that you admit for ones that you are SILLY :p :p
tuyen said:
I'm so happy to see the concept of sarcasm go right over your head..
annel said:
Warmest & Tuyen,
I think you both should grow up and if you want to attack one antoher please do so by using your own personal emails. Do no abuse this forum.

Myself and other forumers make use of this forum by discussing our immigration issues. We DO NOT want to read about one anothers idiocy. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
LOL :D

I am reminded of the saying/quote of the olden days, "Satan quotes scripture." Never preach others which you yourself can't follow. Always think twice before saying anything to others.

Jan 31, 2013
Still not able to login to e-cas! Status changed from in-process to decision made and now no access...
Any body out there in a similar situation? Think some of you have got back the access.. Pl help... Thanks guys!

CanadianGal75

Jan 31, 2013
st-cnncomes said:

Don't hold your breath, the Cons are going no where Jason Kenny is staying put

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In process- Decision Made- error message - blank status and now back to error message. what da """"??any one who's access was restored and now showing error message ???

bdzahid

Nov 17, 2009
Lavender_purple said:
Still not able to login to e-cas! Status changed from in-process to decision made and now no access...
Any body out there in a similar situation? Think some of you have got back the access.. Pl help... Thanks guys!
My SIL has the same condition. She had applied in Nov 2006

belitang

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0213/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2006
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
terminated in regard to 'Jobs, Growth and Long-Term Prosperity Act,
warmest said:

I am reminded of the saying/quote of the olden days, "Satan quotes scripture." Never preach others which you yourself can't follow. Always think twice before saying anything to others.
LOL...
It seems you are waiting for shutting back... :D
Anyway, good point...

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
warmest said:

There is ALSO another saying, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.