+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sashali78 said:
The problem with this specific topic in this forum is that about ~50% of comments in it have nothing to do with neither immigration or litigation issues but a personal war between two notorious members who tend to reply to as many posts as they can, whether response is required or not. Let it be informative or amusing I would not mind, but unfortunately it has long passed a limit of good taste and is nothing but a common spam.
So who's holding a gun to your head and forcing you to continue reading the thread? ::)

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Knight_Crusader said:
what i meant was, forum open to public which this is . anyways, i know what you mean..
everybody here is expressing their views/opinion ...
He's neither familiar with, nor interested in the concept of free speech. He wants to shut down any and all opposing viewpoints. He's even tried to have me banned by getting together with his little band of merry men and complained (continuously) to a moderator/administrator. They thought that banning me would be their "Christmas present".

I don't know which is worse - the fact that he has absolutely zero regard for free speech, or the fact that he's so delusional that he believes that if you silence any opposing viewpoints, then his lawsuit will somehow stand a better chance of winning.

The scary thing is that Canada actually allows people like this to apply for immigration, even though they have absolutely no respect for the first - and most important - right guaranteed by the Canadian constitution.

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
All through my life, I was strongly believing that "All are equals." and "Nobody is inferior or superior to others.". If this would have been the belief of everyone others all over the world and at all times, then there would have never been DISCRIMINATION and INEQUALITY amongst people and amongst nations.

But in the recent past, the quote of English essayist, novelist, and satirist George Orwell (1903--1950) "All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others." is influencing me a lot and is often in my thoughts nowadays. Though I don't agree to it, it sometimes make sense to me.

Today after reading the recent posts of the sadists and trouble makers of this thread, a new thought came to my mind and it was my own pure organic thought. My thought is a variant of George Orwell's and it is "All animalspeople are equal but some animalspeople are moreLESS equal than others.".

Sujman

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2007
Doc's Request.
05-01-2009
AOR Received.
08-01-2008
IELTS Request
05-05-2009
Med's Request
29-12-2012
Med's Done....
18-01-2012
Sujman said:
I applied to CHC Colombo in Dec 2007. My PSDEC is 1 and scored 73 pionts. Did medicals in Jan 2012, but my case is terminated by CIC on 2nd Nov. due to operation of law after doing the manual review. I am going to join with litigation this week before lawyers close their litigation groups. I received my CAIPS in last wek hence the delay caused to join with litigation as I wanted to get clear information first.
This is the current situation of my case. Appriciate any senor member in this forum can advice me how to join/move forward with litigation. Even after completing medicals the case is terminated due to operation of Mr.JK`s law.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
Sujman said:
This is the current situation of my case. Appriciate any senor member in this forum can advice me how to join/move forward with litigation. Even after completing medicals the case is terminated due to operation of Mr.JK`s law.
Most of the Lawyers charge USD 500 exceipt Tim he charge USD 400 + 1100 as wining fee, my lawyer is Mario Bellissomo you may visit www.bellissimolawfroup.com (Mario) or www.unfiar.cic (Tim) the deadline is 9th January 2013 so hurry up and Good luck.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
wounderful said:
Most of the Lawyers charge USD 500 exceipt Tim he charge USD 400 + 1100 as wining fee, my lawyer is Mario Bellissomo you may visit www.bellissimolawfroup.com (Mario) or www.unfiar.cic (Tim) the deadline is 9th January 2013 so hurry up and Good luck.
Sorry it is www.bellissimolawgroup.com and lawyer is Mario Bellissimo.

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
Sujman said:
The last date to join Tim Leahy's litigation is 7 January 2013. His email address is: TEL@unfairCIC.com.

In order to join, you will have to provide Tim with the following information:
1. the name the Embassy is using for the principle applicant,
2. the visa post,
3. your file number,
4. city and state where you will sign the agreement and
5. your telephone number(s).

Regarding the fees, you can discuss with Tim directly.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
Sujman said:
I applied to CHC Colombo in Dec 2007. My PSDEC is 1 and scored 73 pionts. Did medicals in Jan 2012, but my case is terminated by CIC on 2nd Nov. due to operation of law after doing the manual review. I am going to join with litigation this week before lawyers close their litigation groups. I received my CAIPS in last wek hence the delay caused to join with litigation as I wanted to get clear information first.
How are u so sure about your termination as you may receive your PPR requet soon, because in their system they normally sent general reply, but the problem is you have little time to act and join litigation otherwise, DM does not particularly means it is termination as per the other senior memebers especially after Medicals or MR request. I think the chances are 50%50%. Good luck

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
warmest said:
All through my life, I was strongly believing that "All are equals." and "Nobody is inferior or superior to others.". If this would have been the belief of everyone others all over the world and at all times, then there would have never been DISCRIMINATION and INEQUALITY amongst people and amongst nations.

But in the recent past, the quote of English essayist, novelist, and satirist George Orwell (1903--1950) "All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others." is influencing me a lot and is often in my thoughts nowadays. Though I don't agree to it, it sometimes make sense to me.

Today after reading the recent posts of the sadists and trouble makers of this thread, a new thought came to my mind and it was my own pure organic thought. My thought is a variant of George Orwell's and it is "All animalspeople are equal but some animalspeople are moreLESS equal than others.".
LOL :D

sac

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2008
AOR Received.
28-05-2008
immanuelluna said:
Hello guys. I am a Oct 2007 applicant and Im Pre 2008. Im just wondering why Im still In Process when I checked my ecas. But I have read that most of the 2004 - 2006 already changed to Decision Made. Pls enlighten me. Am I still in good situation???
God bless us all. Pls see my ecas below.

On-Line Services

Permanent Residence
We started processing your application on February 6, 2008.

Your current mailing address
Unit 105 Cluster 7 Makati Prime
Saint Paul Street San Antonio Village
Makati City
Philippines

To change this mailing address, contact us.
If you want to see the details of an application, click on the underlined status.

Permanent Residence Application(s)

Applicant
Permanent Residence Application Status
IMMANUEL FRANCO LUNA
In Process
MOST PROBABLY CIC TOOK CARE OF THE 2004-2006 APPLICATIONS FIRST AND THEN AFTER THAT IT WILL ALSO SEND NOTICES TO THOSE APPLYING BETWEEN 2007 AND 2008. I APPLIED ON JANUARY 2008 AND THEREFORE BELONG TO THE PRE-FEB 2008 APPLICANTS UNDER THE SIMPLIFIED APPLICATION PROCESS. MY STATUS IS STILL "IN PROCESS" AND I EXPECT IT TO CHANGE INTO "DECISION MADE" AND MY FILE CLOSED AND APPLICATION FEE REFUNDED.

Sujman

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2007
Doc's Request.
05-01-2009
AOR Received.
08-01-2008
IELTS Request
05-05-2009
Med's Request
29-12-2012
Med's Done....
18-01-2012
Thanks wonderful and warmest for your comments on my request....Info given by you are very useful

I received my CAIPS in last week of Dec 2012 and at there I found entry on termination of my case after the manual review (on 2nd Nov). Initially CHC has suspended my case in July 2012 due to operation of law (OB 442). However my medicals valid until 18th Jan 2013. Furthermore I received feedback from CHC Colombo mentionning my case is affected by new law (1) for my personnel visit to CHC in August and (2) for a case specific inquiry made in Sept. Then 05 number of PRE FEB 2008 applicants (including myself) from Colombo VO who are in same status (completed medicals and still affected by new law) got together and handed over a collective petition to CHC Colombo (in Nov) requesting to process our applications and update us officially the current status of our applications. Then submitted a reminder to CHC in early Dec. Having not received any response other than the earlier two feedbacks recived from CHC and after going through my CAIPS in late Dec, I came to the decision of joining with litigation.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
warmest said:
Today after reading the recent posts of the sadists and trouble makers of this thread
Hey douche...just because somebody has a completely different viewpoint than you do, doesn't make them a SADIST. It doesn't make them a troublemaker. It doesn't make them a lap dog of Jason Kenney.

If you're completely unable to live with the fact that people in Canada are ALLOWED TO DISAGREE WITH YOU, then stay the hell out of this country.

warmest said:
a new thought came to my mind
I doubt that very much.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
Sujman said:
Thanks wonderful and warmest for your comments on my request....Info given by you are very useful

I received my CAIPS in last week of Dec 2012 and at there I found entry on termination of my case after the manual review (on 2nd Nov). Initially CHC has suspended my case in July 2012 due to operation of law (OB 442). However my medicals valid until 18th Jan 2013. Furthermore I received feedback from CHC Colombo mentionning my case is affected by new law (1) for my personnel visit to CHC in August and (2) for a case specific inquiry made in Sept. Then 05 number of PRE FEB 2008 applicants (including myself) from Colombo VO who are in same status (completed medicals and still affected by new law) got together and handed over a collective petition to CHC Colombo (in Nov) requesting to process our applications and update us officially the current status of our applications. Then submitted a reminder to CHC in early Dec. Having not received any response other than the earlier two feedbacks recived from CHC and after going through my CAIPS in late Dec, I came to the decision of joining with litigation.
Thank you for sharing your story, CIC become Hitler, feels very sad for you that even your medical was valid they terminate your application. In light of your cases there is nothing good left for us through CIC except court order in our favor, let's see January 2013 hearing.

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Sujman said:
Hi Sujman, if your medical was done during January 2012 then your application is not terminated due to operation. You have right to challenge.

After medical also applications can be rejected due to background check if found any crimes done during previous 5 years.
If your PSDEC 1, please write what is the date given just on the right of the PSDEC 1.

Sujman

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2007
Doc's Request.
05-01-2009
AOR Received.
08-01-2008
IELTS Request
05-05-2009
Med's Request
29-12-2012
Med's Done....
18-01-2012
Badal789 said:
Hi Sujman, if your medical was done during January 2012 then your application is not terminated due to operation. You have right to challenge.

After medical also applications can be rejected due to background check if found any crimes done during previous 5 years.
If your PSDEC 1, please write what is the date given just on the right of the PSDEC 1.
Thanks Badal789 for your comments. The date mentioned after PSDEC 1 is 11-11-2009
It has been assessed long ago.