12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
hopeful4 said:
The summery of changes which Kenny introduced in one year left me speechless ,,,,,,regardless of how strict and unfair these new rules are,,,how can immigration officers, offices keep up with all these new changes?,,,,

This man has made the life of millions of people round the world worse by making coming and settling in Canada harder ,,,,I only pray that what he does is in the favor of Canadian themselves, because otherwise he will be the only beneficiary of his insane "reforms"!
This man Jason Kenney is aspiring to become the next prime minister of Canada. Imagine what would happen to the good image of Canada amongst nations. As the old saying goes "it would be like giving a beautiful flower garland to a monkey". Oh God! Save Canada from Jason Kenney.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
warmest said:
This man Jason Kenney is aspiring to become the next prime minister of Canada. Imagine what would happen to the good image of Canada amongst nations. As the old saying goes "it would be like giving a beautiful flower garland to a monkey". Oh God! Save Canada from Jason Kenney.
If he actually did run for Prime Minister, you can't even begin to imagine the tremendous support he would get. There are countless people in Canada who are completely fed up with lunatic liberal policies that have effectively ruined this country over the last two decades. So now if a man comes along and wants to implement common-sense solutions - especially in the area of immigration - which MANY Canadians have been calling for, he's going to pretty much walk right into office with very little effort. And I'll be among the first in line to cast my vote for him.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopeful4 said:
no mistakes at all,,,,,I do not find any ,,,
Just because you didn't find any, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Because CIC has never bothered to provide applicants with honest information, stating "in process" or "decision made".

This sentence is nonsensical as it stands. You don't start a sentence with "because", unless you're going to include a main clause in that same sentence, otherwise you have a fragmented sentence that makes no sense.

For example:

"I want to go camping this summer because I enjoy the outdoors." <--- this is correct.
"Because I enjoy the outdoors, I want to go camping this summer." <--- this is also correct.
"Because I enjoy the outdoors." <--- this is complete nonsense.

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
tuyen said:
If he actually did run for Prime Minister, you can't even begin to imagine the tremendous support he would get. There are countless people in Canada who are completely fed up with lunatic liberal policies that have effectively ruined this country over the last two decades. So now if a man comes along and wants to implement common-sense solutions - especially in the area of immigration - which MANY Canadians have been calling for, he's going to pretty much walk right into office with very little effort. And I'll be among the first in line to cast my vote for him.
agree with you , we also tend to forget the various schemes and programs he comes out with to integrate the new immigrants into the community of different faith and culture !

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wounderful said:
CIC can not explain the following:

why they have given us age points from the begining whereas we have also provide them (like me) the original IELTS results with the application. Because they were or will have to worked on our files and they should calculate the points of age at the time of filing. Now they must consider this for old applicants and provide us some relief so that we should not lose the points just because of overage.
And maybe they should also give you extra points for those big, beautiful eyes of yours.

wounderful said:
Second, they should also treat us on priority since they are liable for the delay and should consider our old IELTS.
You want them to consider your OLD scores from your language proficiency test? Wouldn't it be more beneficial to you if they considered your NEW scores? I would hope that during the last 7 and a half years, your English has gotten better - not worse.

wounderful said:
Thrid, why they gave priority to other applicants of same or even less NOC.
It's not a valid argument to say, "they gave priority to other applicants", because your entire group was eliminated. So if you're no longer in the running, it makes no difference what other people's NOCs are.

wounderful said:
Forth: If our trade fall within new NOC list they should automatically re-start our files according to new policy and see if we can not get the 67 points just because of age.
And they should also give you a big hot fudge sundae with lots of sprinkles on it, just for being so creative with your demands.

wounderful said:
Fifth: Why MI1, MI2 or MI3 are not considered pre-backlog.
Because the decision was made to cap it at February 2008.

wounderful said:
and why our files should not considered according to MI1, MI2 or MI3 policy and NOC.
If you would stop wasting your time with this idiotic lawsuit and file a new application, then it WOULD be considered according to the new rules, and you would have an answer MUCH MUCH faster than you would by waiting for your ridiculous litigation to get through the courts.

wounderful said:
Justice delayed is Justice denied.
No, it isn't.
There's a world of difference between something being delayed, and something being denied.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
tuyen said:
And maybe they should also give you extra points for those big, beautiful eyes of yours.

LOL So ..... no argument ???

You want them to consider your OLD scores from your language proficiency test? Wouldn't it be more beneficial to you if they considered your NEW scores? I would hope that during the last 7 and a half years, your English has gotten better - not worse.

Why to pay again if I already got what I need from it. It is like I do not waste my time and efforts for what I have already achieved. Do you want to go back and set on exam you have passed just to pay and score extra % for nothing.

It's not a valid argument to say, "they gave priority to other applicants", because your entire group was eliminated. So if you're no longer in the running, it makes no difference what other people's NOCs are.

I am talking when we were no eliminated just before that act and during seven long years not after. got it ?

And they should also give you a big hot fudge sundae with lots of sprinkles on it, just for being so creative with your demands.

Yes, because, I am sure they are Cooks/Bakers working on our files and that is the reason our files are not moving or processed.

Because the decision was made to cap it at February 2008.

OH ? and why not MI1 etc.

If you would stop wasting your time with this idiotic lawsuit and file a new application, then it WOULD be considered according to the new rules, and you would have an answer MUCH MUCH faster than you would by waiting for your ridiculous litigation to get through the courts.

I did not waste my time if they simply let me know within time to apply under MI1, MI2 etc and not after eight years.

No, it isn't.
There's a world of difference between something being delayed, and something being denied.
Face it and say "Process being delayed, and Trust being denied.

Thank you for replying on behalf of CIC if you are not working for them. I pray for mind and your business. ;D

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuyen said:
Just because you didn't find any, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Because CIC has never bothered to provide applicants with honest information, stating "in process" or "decision made".

This sentence is nonsensical as it stands. You don't start a sentence with "because", unless you're going to include a main clause in that same sentence, otherwise you have a fragmented sentence that makes no sense.

For example:

"I want to go camping this summer because I enjoy the outdoors." <--- this is correct.
"Because I enjoy the outdoors, I want to go camping this summer." <--- this is also correct.
"Because I enjoy the outdoors." <--- this is complete nonsense.
Exactly. That's why I don't think the message was written by the lawyer, nor his people. I believe it's written by supporter of this lawsuit in attempt to quiet down negative responses toward this ridiculous litigation.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Johnny31 said:
I believe it's written by supporter of this lawsuit in attempt to quiet down negative responses toward this ridiculous litigation.
It's entirely possible...especially when you consider the sheer fanaticism being displayed in this thread by certain people regarding this lawsuit.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
tuyen said:
It's entirely possible...especially when you consider the sheer fanaticism being displayed in this thread by certain people regarding this lawsuit.
Believe me, It is very less than what CIC displayed in thier website to attrack at the time we have applied :mad:

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
thephilanthropist said:
Dear All Members,
The most powerful reason why people with Paper Selection decision positive AND total Points above 67 are kept in process MIGHT be due to decision that Hon. Justice Rennie has delivered in LIANG case.
I am quoting from the decision
"[43] However, section 87.3 does not eliminate the Minister's duty to process applications in a reasonably timely manner, at least those applications that are accepted for processing. There is no language in section 87.3 or any other amendment to the Act that extinguishes the longstanding, well-accepted duty to process applications in a reasonable time frame. The Minister can set instructions that permit him to return some applications without processing them at all, and thus obviously there is no further duty in respect of those applications. However, for those that are determined eligible for processing, the duty to do so in a reasonably timely manner remains, absent clear legislative language extinguishing that duty. The Ministerial Instructions inform the assessment of whether that duty is discharged in a reasonable period of time."

Please read carefully the wording of Hon. Judge of Federal Court that are marked in Bold and Italics. This may be the reason that those with positive paper selection decision and total point calculation greater than 67 is kept in process and I hope and pray that they might get processed. Further this are the oldest applications in the system.

Disclaimer:
All views expressed are solely individual and further comments are welcomed.

Hi thephilanthropist,

The Minister can set instructions that permit him to return some applications without processing them at all, and thus obviously there is no further duty in respect of those applications. This is about C-50 cases.

.However, for those that are determined eligible for processing, the duty to do so in a reasonably timely manner remains, absent clear legislative language extinguishing that duty.This is about pre C-50 cases or pre feb 2008 cases which were given AOR and are in process

It is important here to remember that
1)the bifurcation of applications in to c-50 and pre c-50 was done on nov 2008 by passing of bill c-50.
2)Justice rennie's decision was given on june 14 2012 before sec 87.4 was made law .
3)The case was against CIC's delay in processing.At that time no applications were terminated . J. Rennie gave verdict for both Liang (pre C-50) and Phul maya gurung (C-50) in a single decision. The decision analyses both c-50 and pre c-50 cases together. Liang (pre c-50) was won while Phul maya gurung(c-50) was defeated.

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
Instead of playing Nostradamus why can’t everybody wait for the 14th – 16th of Jan 2013? Let us read what the Federal Court of a Canada has to say. Let see if Jason Kenney is really Lord Almighty.
CIC HAS TO PROCESS ALL THE FILES THEY RECEIVED IN THE SYSTEM. The delay in processing is because of the incompetence, laziness and intentional warehousing of the files. There are no Back loggers but actually Warehoused files. I hope you guys know the difference. There will be accountability, and all affected applicants have to ensure it.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
Some of the people lost their mind and business and follow this forum without any interest so keenly. You may see some of them who has time to waste, they are not even applicant but comments a lot about each and every positive posting so negatively.

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
wounderful said:
Face it and say "Process being delayed, and Trust being denied.

Thank you for replying on behalf of CIC if you are not working for them. I pray for mind and your business. ;D
LOL :D

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
Johnny31 said:
Exactly. That's why I don't think the message was written by the lawyer, nor his people. I believe it's written by supporter of this lawsuit in attempt to quiet down negative responses toward this ridiculous litigation.

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
wounderful said:
Believe me, It is very less than what CIC displayed in thier website to attrack at the time we have applied :mad: