+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

plaran

Jan 25, 2013
The canadian constitution should not be applied to everybody in the world but shlould be applied to people who are dealing with Canadian government in legal processes created by their own government (Immigration). I repeat applicants to Newzealand did the same in 2003 as we do now and they were successful. Just search the web.Stupidity and wasting time is that someone posts comments on a forum not related to him.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
tuyen said:
The reason Canada never needed that kind of a specification is because I can guarantee that never in a million years did the writers of the constitution ever think that one day in the future, somebody would be so retarded as to think that Canada's constitution would be challenged in court on the basis that it should be applied to everyone on the planet. They never thought that such stupidity would ever come about, but obviously they were mistaken.

And I agree - it definitely should be amended to prevent these kinds of time-wasting, money-wasting, court-abusing lawsuits in the future.
Are you agreeing that Canadian politicians lack fore-sightedness? ::)

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
plaran said:
The canadian constitution should not be applied to everybody in the world but shlould be applied to people who are dealing with Canadian government in legal processed created by their own government (Immigration). I repeat applicants to Newzealand did the same in 2003 as we do now and they were successful. Just search the web.Stupidity and wasting time is that someone posts comments on a forum not related to him.
I think we should consider the fact that few FSW litignat are already in Canada. Should it still not applicable ?

plaran

Jan 25, 2013
wounderful said:
I think we should consider the fact that few FSW litignat are already in Canada. Should it still not applicable ?
Excellent. That's correct some of affected applicants already reside in Canada and they are discriminated by the law. Nothing is final but I think the chance of victory in the lawsuit is more than losing (not 100%) as the judge will decide whether section 87.4 is legal or not.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noon said:
Are you agreeing that Canadian politicians lack fore-sightedness? ::)
No...not at all. What I was saying is that it's completely impossible to predict human stupidity of the future.

Back when Canada's constitution was written, they probably assumed that logic and common sense would rule human nature more often than not, and so they never envisioned a day when somebody would go into court with a straight face and say that people from all over the world should fall under Canada's constitution just because they initiated an immigration procedure.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wounderful said:
That's a very different matter and, yes, for most things, a person inside Canada is protected by the Canadian constitution.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
tuyen said:
That's a very different matter and, yes, for most things, a person inside Canada is protected by the Canadian constitution.
BINGO!!!!!! :p :p :p :p :p

plaran

Jan 25, 2013
Looking the matter even pessimistic that people outside Canada are not entitled to be protected by constitution ,proving that the law descriminated even one person inside Canada is sufficient to announce the 87.4 is illegal and all the cases will be reopen.

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Pls see an e-mail received from Mr. Tim Regarding his suspension and our case, Whatever it may be the spirit of this man should be appriciated. Some unwanted friends says that Tim is only to earn money, but it is common sense that the suspension of him could have been used as a matter to go away from this law suit, but still he is fighting.

"Yes, it is true. The suspension ends March 31st. In the meantime, I have brought other lawyers onto the scene to protect the litigants' interest. As matters currently stand, Justice Barnes has mothballed our litigation until after Justice Rennie issues his ruling. I wrote to the Chief Justice, objecting to this latest incident of his stalling our litigation and to his abusive conduct to date. Those submissions (and DoJ's reply) were put before the Chief Justice after January 31st. If the CJ does nothing, nothing will happen in our case until after Justice Rennie issues his ruling, which is unlikely to come out until mid-March at the earliest, and my suspension ends March 31st. So, the suspension really should not impact on our litigation.

Regards,

Tim"

I salute you. Mr. Tim, for your dedication and the fighting spirit

belitang

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0213/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2006
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
terminated in regard to 'Jobs, Growth and Long-Term Prosperity Act,
tuyen said:
Not only who inside Canada can get justice by Canadian Law. Everyone that agree to use Canadian law will be judge by the Canadian law.

For example, I do business with Canadian Citizen then we have conflict. When we agree to bring the case to Canadian Court, the Canadian Law will be applied to the case, not my country law, even though I am not inside Canada.

belitang

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0213/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2006
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
terminated in regard to 'Jobs, Growth and Long-Term Prosperity Act,
Shajitmathew said:
Pls see an e-mail received from Mr. Tim Regarding his suspension and our case, Whatever it may be the spirit of this man should be appriciated. Some unwanted friends says that Tim is only to earn money, but it is common sense that the suspension of him could have been used as a matter to go away from this law suit, but still he is fighting.

"Yes, it is true. The suspension ends March 31st. In the meantime, I have brought other lawyers onto the scene to protect the litigants' interest. As matters currently stand, Justice Barnes has mothballed our litigation until after Justice Rennie issues his ruling. I wrote to the Chief Justice, objecting to this latest incident of his stalling our litigation and to his abusive conduct to date. Those submissions (and DoJ's reply) were put before the Chief Justice after January 31st. If the CJ does nothing, nothing will happen in our case until after Justice Rennie issues his ruling, which is unlikely to come out until mid-March at the earliest, and my suspension ends March 31st. So, the suspension really should not impact on our litigation.

Regards,

Tim"

I salute you. Mr. Tim, for your dedication and the fighting spirit
You should see, actually Tim used your case to relief himself from the fine.

plaran

Jan 25, 2013
belitang said:
Not only who inside Canada can get justice by Canadian Law. Everyone that agree to use Canadian law will be judge by the Canadian law.

For example, I do business with Canadian Citizen then we have conflict. When we agree to bring the case to Canadian Court, the Canadian Law will be applied to the case, not my country law, even though I am not inside Canada.
Wonderful and brilliant.

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
tuyen said:
No...not at all. What I was saying is that it's completely impossible to predict human stupidity of the future.

Back when Canada's constitution was written, they probably assumed that logic and common sense would rule human nature more often than not, and so they never envisioned a day when somebody would go into court with a straight face and say that people from all over the world should fall under Canada's constitution just because they initiated an immigration procedure.
assumed..................... this is the stupidest word that even defies logic and common sense. It can get people into a lot of trouble. Common sense that we have been cheated weighs more than common sense to asume that a day would never come where foriegners would take CIC to court.

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
plaran said:
Looking the matter even pessimistic that people outside Canada are not entitled to be protected by constitution ,proving that the law descriminated even one person inside Canada is sufficient to announce the 87.4 is illegal and all the cases will be reopen.
All the better this proves that this law discriminates against people applying for immigration to Canada. Thats what the lawyers are fighting for right ?