28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
tuyen said:
Just because YOU think that, doesn't make it so.

Ultimately, that determination will be made by the Supreme Court a few years from today.
So..... sad. I dont want to come to Canada for getting the retirement benefits without contributing a single penny for its economy :p. My conscience wont allow me that .

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wounderful said:
from the other forum it is found that there are three kind of applicants

1. Applicants with Ecase "In Process"
2. Applicants with Ecase "Blank"
3. Applicants with Ecase "Not Accessable"

Can any one comments what will be the reason behind it ? I belong to No. 2
Mine is No-2 couple of my friends are No-3 ,would be surprised to see if anyone has No.1 in this forum

Jatt_warrior

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Sujman said:
I do not agee with the comment on Judge`s neutrality a post before above. Judge has called the matter for argument as he is a neutral person. Both parties ahs given equall opportunity to justify their case and judge will take final decision based on facts. We ahve to wait some more time for the judgement
very correctly said by you. We have to wait patiently for the verdict and show full faith in judiciary. I have highest regard for judicial systems around the world. They are neutral, and if some injustice has been done they will definitely correct it.

plaran

Jan 25, 2013
There are rare (if not no) cases with governments being successful in such lawsuits. The same happened in 2002 for Canadians when the court dissmised the government arguemnets for applying new passmark (75) retroactively. The same in Nz, Just search the web. We didn't apply to immigrate to Canada by force and for example threatening them by heavy weapons ,we all were invited to immigrate to Canada by their own government .We have letters from Canadian government stating that we will be processed ,they even asked some of us to submit updated doc. How all of that happened ? According to solomon islans' law. It is clear : according to canadian law. And the lawsuit will go forward according to canadian law. And hopefuly it will be in our favour.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
February 6, 2013

The Honourable Justice Rennie has made the following announcement:

“The Court invites written submissions from the parties on whether the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms (Constitution Act, 1982 (80) 1982, c.11 (UK), Schedule B, Part I) applies to the applicants, as non-citizens residing outside of Canada. Submissions due February 22, 2013 with right of reply to the applicants by March 1, 2013”
Mario D. Bellissimo

Gaber1

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Actually when Minister jk during his visit to asian countries especially india was shown black flags which is very unfortunately insult to the great country due to this one man jk. He should have immidiately at that time step down for keeping the reputaion of canada at high esteem or PM should have sacked him. Due to This one man have shown black flags by backloggers , He is responsible for degrading the presitige of great canada in the eyes of world. As for as I know never in the history any politician of the rank of senior minister of a developed country or even third world country was shown black flags.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gaber1 said:
Actually when Minister jk during his visit to asian countries especially india was shown black flags which is very unfortunately insult to the great country due to this one man jk. He should have immidiately at that time step down for keeping the reputaion of canada at high esteem or PM should have sacked him. Due to This one man have shown black flags by backloggers , He is responsible for degrading the presitige of great canada in the eyes of world. As for as I know never in the history any politician of the rank of senior minister of a developed country or even third world country was shown black flags.
Maybe black flags are a big deal in your country, but I doubt a group of 45-50 people holding up flags of any color would matter to Jason Kenney or any Canadians. If this was the 1700s, the black flags might work. But this is 2013, no one in the western hemisphere would care if black flags are shown in their presence.

plaran

Jan 25, 2013
Constitution Act, 1982 (80) 1982, c.11 (UK), Schedule B, Part I
MOBILITY RIGHTS
Marginal note:Mobility of citizens
6. (1) Every citizen of Canada has the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada.
Marginal note:Rights to move and gain livelihood
(2) Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right
o (a) to move to and take up residence in any province; and
o (b) to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.
CLEARLY STATES: Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent
EQUALITY RIGHTS
Marginal note:Equality before and under law and equal protection and benefit of law
15. (1) Every individual is equal before and under the law and has the right to the equal protection and equal benefit of the law without discrimination and, in particular, without discrimination based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability.
Clearly says: every individual

If you go there as a tourist you are not citizen nor permanent resident, you don't have any rights? Could an ordinary Canadian do any thing to you without being prosecuted because you are not Canadian?If they can, Canada is not a suitable place to immigrate. Could you believe that?

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
Jatt_warrior said:
A Person who demands pension from Indian government without being citizen of India can only be called an idiot. Whereas we are fighting only for undue delay and unfair termination of our applications. WE are not asking for pensions as we are not canadian citizens. But tuyen even without applying for Indian citizenship is ready to sue the indian government for not granting him pension.
I think he was just making an example trying to make us understand something very crucial, which we havent..
He is outspoken, speaks sense. Being sympathetic doesn't get us anywhere, being realistic does..
Nobody goes to court with the hope of losing, but nevertheless Kenny and Parliament wouldn't have passed the bill without considering the legalities etc.
I am not anti-litigation, but calling it a right and some of the comments of the lawyers really tickle my rib.
Ofcourse, Immigrating to Canada is and was always a Plan B for us...

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
Gaber1 said:
You know Canada isn't Pirate land right? ???

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gaber1 said:
Unfortunately if JK reads the comments on this thread he will ROFL. And if the hon justice reads this he will not ask anymore questions or point finger at JK. Listen guy grow up. Even if you show ur middle finger to him he wont care a damn nor any of the Canadians. So please don't use this thread to give ur intellectual thoughts and prove why CIC is trying to eliminate all backloggers

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joe07 said:
Mine is No-2 couple of my friends are No-3 ,would be surprised to see if anyone has No.1 in this forum
hi

mine is still under #1. i am also a litigant. Manila VO- March 2005

can88da

Jan 9, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad than London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2008
AOR Received.
21-02-2008
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Guys!

What are our realistic options post decision?

1. If the judge rules in our favor and the CIC doesn't appeal (Highly unlikely)
2. If the judge rules in our favor and the CIC does appeal ( 50/50 )
3. If the judge rules in CIC's favor do we appeal? I get the feeling from some of the posts that over half of them may not appeal so can new litigants take their place?
4. Can we file a new application in May 2013 while the court case goes on? Will it have any effect on our new application?
5. Seeing that we have lost so much time what would be the fastest method for some one who is outside Canada to get immigration? Job Visa?

BTW my e-cas status is blank.

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
CanadianGal75 said:
:) This thread is hilarious!
You should see the posts that have been deleted. I think the mod has this thread on the short list.