Passport Req..
10-06-2015 Submitted on 15-06-2015 Collected PP with VISA 26-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
thephilanthropist said:
Hello Mr. Hon. Tuyen

If you are at movie and gets houseful board when your turn came then too you will try by requesting the ticket windows if any tickets is left. Then this is the immigration application where people wish for new life. I think that this example will make your mind clear.
To be more precise... applicants waiting since 2004 and all of sudden around 2008 an other window had opened and people start getting their tickets who came much later..... Its more painful.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
thephilanthropist said:
Dear all members

Please remember the quote from Bill Gates "If you are born poor its not your mistake, but if you die poor certainly its your mistake"
Friend,
I disagree with you. Being rich or poor is not the measure of talent or smartness. Also the means one adopts to get the richness is also accountable. Haven't you came across some poor people leading a happy life than rich people? I have seen them.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noon said:
Haven't you came across some poor people leading a happy life than rich people? I have seen them.
Which would you rather be?
Poor and happy?
Or rich and happy?

I've been both, and I can tell you from personal experience that being rich and happy is much better than being poor.

thephilanthropist

Dec 9, 2011
Dear Mr. Hon. Tuyen

You don't have to teach us how to work because its not your job because our Professors has done it in excellent manner. Further, you will not understand how we approach to the situation.

Just think, if you are a patient and sitting in the queue for 2-3 hours for your turn to get consulted and some one arrive just before 10 min. is consulted first WITHOUT ANY EMERGENCY than what will be your action. ? (Don't say that you can't be a patient)

Will you sit quite ?

Mr. Tuyen its just the matter of attitude be practical and ask your conscience that what you are doing is right ?
Don't comment on profession. And regarding mindset I can say that human body of a person in Canada India or else in any part of world remain same irrespective of origin.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
tuyen said:
Which would you rather be?
Poor and happy?
Or rich and happy?

I've been both, and I can tell you from personal experience that being rich and happy is much better than being poor.
Happiness cannot be judge only through poorness or richness, it has several other factors from my point of view it is from peace and satisfaction within your ownself.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wounderful said:
Happiness cannot be judge only through poorness or richness, it has several other factors from my point of view it is from peace and satisfaction within your ownself.
Oh I agree completely.

But if you could be happy AND poor at the same time...or be happy AND rich at the same time, wouldn't you rather be the latter?

annel

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Sout Africa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2007
AOR Received.
27-12-2007
PLEASE LETS STICK TO THE TOPIC OF THIS DISCUSSION.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thephilanthropist said:
Just think, if you are a patient and sitting in the queue for 2-3 hours for your turn to get consulted and some one arrive just before 10 min. is consulted first WITHOUT ANY EMERGENCY than what will be your action. ? (Don't say that you can't be a patient)
Your analogies of patients waiting in a hospital, or people waiting in a movie theater, are completely inappropriate to be compared with a case of immigration, because they have absolutely nothing in common.

thephilanthropist said:
Mr. Tuyen its just the matter of attitude be practical and ask your conscience that what you are doing is right ?
You mean stating my opinion? Yes, I think it's completely alright to be doing that, because I value the rights to freedom of speech and freedom of expression, and I'm simply exercising those rights. I'm perfectly happy to listen to YOUR comments and opinions, even if I don't agree with them.

thephilanthropist said:
And regarding mindset I can say that human body of a person in Canada India or else in any part of world remain same irrespective of origin.
What about a little green man from Mars? Can you assure me that his body would also remain the same, irrespective of origin?

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
tuyen said:
Oh I agree completely.

But if you could be happy AND poor at the same time...or be happy AND rich at the same time, wouldn't you rather be the latter?
Well, how you judge the poor or rich ? In my point I am rich if I have health and I am poor If not healthy. :D

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wounderful said:
Well, how you judge the poor or rich ? In my point I am rich if I have health and I am poor If not healthy. :D
Of course, health is the most important thing, but I was speaking in a purely monetary sense of rich and poor.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
tuyen said:
Of course, health is the most important thing, but I was speaking in a purely monetary sense of rich and poor.
OK. well in that case I will be happy if rich like bill gates, :-[ As do not want to decieve myslef, I not trying in term of money.

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
You guys are wasting time talking to Tuyen....the guy is only trying to upset you people in this group. You better ignore his comments as he get tired and walk away for silent is the best answer for a fool. I have followed his comments and see that none is reasonable at all. He is here to divert your attention completely. You better remain focused to the believe that you will win your case as the shame of your winning robs off on him. All his comments are sadistic and completely irresponsible and is pointing that he is a man without a job.

le misarable

Dec 3, 2012
jihems said:
You guys are wasting time talking to Tuyen....the guy is only trying to upset you people in this group. You better ignore his comments as he get tired and walk away for silent is the best answer for a fool. I have followed his comments and see that none is reasonable at all. He is here to divert your attention completely. You better remain focused to the believe that you will win your case as the shame of your winning robs off on him. All his comments are sadistic and completely irresponsible and is pointing that he is a man without a job.
Well said Bro,this guy is just a jobless loser who doesnt like skilled people to come to canada.dont know why'd ppl want to reply to this guy.just ignore him,dont even look at his comments.sounds like he's a red neck.

rafiqjp

Jan 10, 2013
tuyen said:
Oh I agree completely.

What is the title of this forum? Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit
Mr. tuyen, you are business man, successful man, in Canada, all may be right.
These are the people who applied for Canada immigration and they are sharing information and feelings among them.
I would like to ask you gently what is your interest here?
In internet there are lot of forums, are you active everywhere similarly?
I firmly believe not a single decent/wise/educated/working person pass their time in vein in such a way.
I also believe here almost all are highly educated (masters/Ph.D degree holder, doctor, engineer) professionals who have no interest to get knowledge from a vagabond.
So, if you really one as you are claiming, please quit this forum.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jihems said:
I have followed his comments and see that none is reasonable at all.
If you've followed my comments and you found none to be reasonable, then the only explanation is that you don't possess even a little intelligence.

Canada has 10% of its people not working right now.
So let's bring in another 260,000 MORE people to add to the problem.

But you don't see that as a reasonable argument? Then the only question remains: are you stupid by chance, or by choice?

jihems said:
He is here to divert your attention completely.
Divert attention from WHAT? The lawsuit is over - the arguments have already been made in court. The only thing left to do is wait for the decision. How am I DIVERTING anybody away from that??

jihems said:
You better remain focused to the believe that you will win your case
Yeah...that's right...because focusing really really hard will increase the chances of a victory. ::)
Maybe if ALL the litigants closed their eyes really tight and all started chanting at the same time, then it will somehow seep into Judge Rennie's brain and will convince him to rule in your favor.

Honestly, sometimes the level of nonsense and ignorance being displayed here is staggering. And you have the audacity to call ME jobless when you're able to make THOSE kinds of utterly ridiculous comments? How can you ever expect to come to Canada and find a job if you're THAT stupid?

Yeah...let's remain focused...and then we're sure to win the case. ::)