NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
@wounderful,
brother check ur status now as my e-status(blank) with name & address appeared now.

hopeful4

Sep 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-9-2007
Doc's Request.
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
18-1-2008
IELTS Request
10-3-2010
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
18-3-2013
Med's Done....
21-3-2013
Passport Req..
16-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-4-2013
LANDED..........
June-July 2013
Tim had a series of new litigation he wanted to file by the beginning of January (3 as I remember). He has been silent for a long time now and I do not know whether he took any steps after his happy new year e mail?

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Hi, Somebody had posted this link earlier here and I just had time to read it now.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/politics/article/1316674--ottawa-s-immigration-backlog-wipeout-illegal-lawyers-argue-before-federal-court#comments

What I found interesting was the paragraph,

However, Justice Donald Rennie questioned why the backlog and just-in-time approach had to be “mutually exclusive” and warned Reimer to focus his arguments on the new law's benefits to Canada.

So,the judge will also consider the impact on Canada, unemployment of Canadians if the not in demand applicants are let in. I think his verdict would swing this way as its in the back of his head.
The litigants counsel have not reported what reimer's arguments were.

An applicant myself, I fear competing against younger generation in the job market,who would have applied under CEC after educating there in Canada and gaining Canadian experience. They are huge in number.

After 14 years of my experience in management level, it is beyond me to go in for survival jobs and most importantly difficult find a company who would hire me for my profile. There are so many fresh graduates to fill all positions in Canada. Like the US offering OPT for overseas students etc. Why hire an overseas professional when they have an younger professionals who have just graduated from their univ...

No harm in trying but no regrets either.

sac

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2008
AOR Received.
28-05-2008
Hi everyone!

From being not identified in my E-CAS, I am back to Blank again! I was "In Process" this last 4 years, then went into Blank, then on to being not identified. Now my status is back to Blank.

Gaber1

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Me applied in Feb 2005, got IP to DM to NIL status. I am a litigant. Can I expect some relief from Fedral court.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wounderful said:
Dear Members:

As youtube is not accessable in Pakistan please visit the link and share your comments.

http://www.bellissimolawgroup.com/arguments-in-class-proceedings-begins-january-14th-930-a-m-est
I copied the video and uploaded it for you here.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Knight_Crusader said:
After 14 years of my experience in management level, it is beyond me to go in for survival jobs and most importantly difficult find a company who would hire me for my profile. There are so many fresh graduates to fill all positions in Canada. Like the US offering OPT for overseas students etc. Why hire an overseas professional when they have an younger professionals who have just graduated from their univ...
It depends on the company, and how it's run. In my case, I refuse to hire fresh-out-of-school grads for ANY position in my organization because I need people who can walk and chew gum at the same time. Kids who are just out of school with zero real-world experience would last about three days with me. When I graduated, I had to work my way up by doing menial work (still related to my field, but low pay and crap benefits)...and only after three years of that did I finally put in an application for a real company where I was called for an interview, hired on the spot, and my salary more than doubled overnight. Today, I expect recent graduates to do the same thing - prove your work ethic by working hard, and THEN I'll consider hiring you.

So if you have 14 years of solid work history, I really wouldn't worry about losing out on a job to a recent graduate with most companies who want skilled and talented people.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Indian economy will most probably improve in second half of 2013 and there will be skill shotage all around.Then skilled workers all around including canada and usa will return back to their native beeautiful country and then canada will feel the heat. So it is better time that immigration authorities leave behind their egoist problems and work in a postive way to attract skilled professional to improve their economy.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
jevan said:
@ wounderful,
brother check ur status now as my e-status(blank) with name & address appeared now.
Yes, I checked yesterday and same like you.

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
tuyen said:
It depends on the company, and how it's run. In my case, I refuse to hire fresh-out-of-school grads for ANY position in my organization because I need people who can walk and chew gum at the same time. Kids who are just out of school with zero real-world experience would last about three days with me. When I graduated, I had to work my way up by doing menial work (still related to my field, but low pay and crap benefits)...and only after three years of that did I finally put in an application for a real company where I was called for an interview, hired on the spot, and my salary more than doubled overnight. Today, I expect recent graduates to do the same thing - prove your work ethic by working hard, and THEN I'll consider hiring you.

So if you have 14 years of solid work history, I really wouldn't worry about losing out on a job to a recent graduate with most companies who want skilled and talented people.
Correct Tuyne - Also, sometimes it is always not possible to consider younger candidates at senior positions just because of the fact that more experienced person would add in extra flavors to the workstyle/environment and strategy of the organisation. These extra toppings are rarely seen from younger candidates, mainly due to the fact that you can only gain this through continuous hardwork and number of years experience. So, both younger as well senior candidates have their own places in the organisations and it is not possible to replace either of them ! Tuyne - I have also come a long way, just like you, where I used to work 18+ hours at peanuts salary (which was stipend, in actual fact). Then I also had to complete my studies after 18 hours of work. In any case, by the grace of GOD, I am doing good today.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
tuyen said:
I copied the video and uploaded it for you here.
Thanks tuyen, I have got what I was looking.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
adey786 said:
Correct Tuyne - Also, sometimes it is always not possible to consider younger candidates at senior positions just because of the fact that more experienced person would add in extra flavors to the workstyle/environment and strategy of the organisation. These extra toppings are rarely seen from younger candidates, mainly due to the fact that you can only gain this through continuous hardwork and number of years experience. So, both younger as well senior candidates have their own places in the organisations and it is not possible to replace either of them ! Tuyne - I have also come a long way, just like you, where I used to work 18+ hours at peanuts salary (which was stipend, in actual fact). Then I also had to complete my studies after 18 hours of work. In any case, by the grace of GOD, I am doing good today.
Agree with you both. Just to add a little that there is a difference in developing and developed countries hiring, where the later take little or no risk in hiring fresh candidates on senior or exectuive posts due to financial or economic growth and fair competition.

Jan 23, 2013
Hi,
My File# B0xxxxx was started in May 2005 from Buffalo, I had to return to India due to my expiry of my study permit.In early 2008 got the interview waiver letter and also paid the Right of permanence residence fees too.

Then the file was transferred to New Delhi by Buffalo for conducting the interview in few months vides their later dated. 26 March 2008. Then New delhi office assigned the new file number B0xxxxxx [FRQ].

My Question:
Why did New Delhi have to consider has new application and not process after that, file was at final decision stage?
Which date would be my Application date MAY 2005 or APRIL 2008?
According to new law state that application submitted before February 27, 2008 would be rejected, will all the application be rejected or selected application?

Recently in e-CAS status changed to Decision made stating mail would be sent to correspondonce address, With in weeks time I was not able to view any status (Blank) when I looged in e-CAS. After a weeks time I wasnt event be able to log in to e-CAS. When enquired there is technical issue with e-CAS and access was removed.

Any advice on what/how should I do.

Regards
Sushil Shankar

can88da

Jan 9, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad than London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2008
AOR Received.
21-02-2008
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
No change in my e-cas. It's showing the same message as before. I'll wait for 25 Jan and see what happens.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wounderful said:
Yes, I checked yesterday and same like you.
Has anyone off late mailed CIC and heard anything from them? if yes kindly share the mail ID of Delhi. coz i have spoken to many who is pre 2008 cases and their status from in process- DM then error message.
mine from In process- DM- error message and now name and address has appeared.

has anyone who has got their name and address now mailed to CIC for any update? kindly share :)