Med's Done....
21-3-2013
Passport Req..
16-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-4-2013
LANDED..........
June-July 2013
I am glad that the anti-lawsuit party has moved forward now to discuss the possibility of appeal, giving up obviously to the possibility of a positive ruling for the pre 2008 applicants. I remember that they considered such a ruling impossible a couple of pages ago,,,,,,

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC site back..........

but cant see if its in process or decision made ?
Mine was in process then changed to decision made and then blank . now cannot view the status but can see my name and address . Any one with diff page? checked one of my friends which is blank ( from in process- decision made and still blank)

Name...****
Your current mailing address **********

To change this mailing address, contact us.

If you want to see the details of an application, click on the underlined status.

Permanent Residence Application(s)

Applicant Permanent Residence Application Status ***Name****

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
joe07 said:
CIC site back..........

but cant see if its in process or decision made ?
Mine was in process then changed to decision made and then blank . now cannot view the status but can see my name and address . Any one with diff page? checked one of my friends which is blank ( from in process- decision made and still blank)

Name...****
Your current mailing address **********

To change this mailing address, contact us.

If you want to see the details of an application, click on the underlined status.

Permanent Residence Application(s)

Applicant Permanent Residence Application Status ***Name****
Same like you. I request Hon. Minister to give CIC people a real Toy (not our files) please. ???

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
tuyen said:
Do you think they went to all that effort of writing new laws AND having them passed in Canadian parliament just so they could get overturned by some bleeding-heart liberal judge who loves a good sob story and can't wait for a chance to legislate from the bench?

Of course they will appeal if they lose. It's the only thing that's 100% guaranteed in this whole lawsuit.
I am litigant, but even then, I would caution both parties not to show over-optimism in regard to the outcome of the verdict. Nothing can be said till the Judge hits the gavel on the sounding block.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wounderful said:
Same like you. I request Hon. Minister to give CIC people a real Toy (not our files) please. ???
Not everyone has the same status.. one of my friends remain blank.. heard they will update on friday what ever the case maybe..lets hope for the best

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
I don’t think CIC will be completely defeated. To start with in the first place, CIC will be happy to process just 20% of the backlog cases. It’s better than dealing with all the backlog cases, for them.
In my opinion the judge may not strike down 87.4 but may just want an amendment. CIC may have to process all those who updated their files. The rest will be deleted and advised to apply again.
After this law suit is over the story shouldn’t end here, each and every applicant should ensure CIC is taken to task for its misdeeds, the mental agony, and the wastage of so many precious years. Everyone should sue CIC so as to financially devastate them.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
Any idea how many litigants in total we are ?

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
st-cnncomes said:
I don't think CIC will be completely defeated. To start with in the first place, CIC will be happy to process just 20% of the backlog cases. It's better than dealing with all the backlog cases, for them.
In my opinion the judge may not strike down 87.4 but may just want an amendment. CIC may have to process all those who updated their files. The rest will be deleted and advised to apply again.
After this law suit is over the story shouldn't end here, each and every applicant should ensure CIC is taken to task for its misdeeds, the mental agony, and the wastage of so many precious years. Everyone should sue CIC so as to financially devastate them.
Do you think if the 20% of the backlog cases win, the rest wouldn't follow to sue the CIC.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
I have seen from the posts that CIC not follow the rule of FCF even within pre-2008 applicants, thats the reason like mine for example did not got the doc. updates request whereas applicants of 2006-7 got that reqeust. Anyone can comments/share on this please.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wounderful said:
Any idea how many litigants in total we are ?
I am not a part of the litigant group....but i wanted this forum to upate the status who ever can at least we know if this is something which happened last to last week when all the files went blank. any one with blank status or other wise????

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wounderful said:
I have seen from the posts that CIC not follow the rule of FCF even within pre-2008 applicants, thats the reason like mine for example did not got the doc. updates request whereas applicants of 2006-7 got that reqeust. Anyone can comments/share on this please.
i am 2006 applicant, i have not recieved any details till date from CIC. few of my friends had recieved a letter asking if they wanted to withdraw. so far not a single intimation i have recieved. so chill pill ;)

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
joe07 said:
i am 2006 applicant, i have not recieved any details till date from CIC. few of my friends had recieved a letter asking if they wanted to withdraw. so far not a single intimation i have recieved. so chill pill ;)
Sorry, I mean some (or very few) of the 2006 and 2007 applicants not all.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
wounderful said:
Your application is included in Islamabad quota. Only up to 2004 dec Islamabad applicants (later transferred to London) got updation letter. Those who have London as their VO , processing time is different. I think London does not have backlog (except those transferred from Islamabad. Up to 2008 feb they follow First In First Out.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
noon said:
Your application is included in Islamabad quota. Only up to 2004 dec Islamabad applicants (later transferred to London) got updation letter. Those who have London as their VO , processing time is different. I think London does not have backlog (except those transferred from Islamabad. Up to 2008 feb they follow First In First Out.
May be you are right. Thats the reason a BABA Sahb told me to apply before Dec. 2004 ;D

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
zolter said:
Do you think if the 20% of the backlog cases win, the rest wouldn't follow to sue the CIC.
I didn't say 20% will win, i said the court might ask CIC to process all updated files. The rest may be deleted and asked to apply again. If they don't delete the rest, its going to take the same amount of time processing them 97 months at the least to process their files, it would be better applying again and getting it processed faster. Those who've updated their files have crossed 82 months I guess.