+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Trade worker - 2019 draw?

Felicity1234

Aug 19, 2019
England
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22/11/2019
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/2020
Hi all. Do you think the next FST draw will have this month? (Was sept 18) and if you think the points will decrease? Sitting at 328, there is literally no information on that program and getting worried we are never going to get a draw! Thanks

Reactions: ptaghavi

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hi all. Do you think the next FST draw will have this month? (Was sept 18) and if you think the points will decrease? Sitting at 328, there is literally no information on that program and getting worried we are never going to get a draw! Thanks
Hey Felicity1234, I'm here crossing my fingers for that draw too...nothing yesterday either. In 2017 it happened in May and September, in 2019 it happened in May and 1st of November. This year it happened in May, but still nothing, I posted a thread specifically on this, asking if anyone somehow had info or insight on this type of draw but unfortunately no one answered.
Hopefully it will happen, and it will happen soon.

Felicity1234

Aug 19, 2019
England
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22/11/2019
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/2020
Hey Felicity1234, I'm here crossing my fingers for that draw too...nothing yesterday either. In 2017 it happened in May and September, in 2019 it happened in May and 1st of November. This year it happened in May, but still nothing, I posted a thread specifically on this, asking if anyone somehow had info or insight on this type of draw but unfortunately no one answered.
Hopefully it will happen, and it will happen soon.

Felicity1234

Aug 19, 2019
England
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22/11/2019
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/2020
Was really hoping it was going to happen yesterday...yet again nothing!! There isn't much information on this draw...which is frustrating. What is your CRS?? We have received a NOI last week, which is great but not the province we have decided on..and can take double the time!! It has happened on a Monday/Friday so guess

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Was really hoping it was going to happen yesterday...yet again nothing!! There isn't much information on this draw...which is frustrating. What is your CRS?? We have received a NOI last week, which is great but not the province we have decided on..and can take double the time!! It has happened on a Monday/Friday so guess
I decided to go for express entry (377 CRS) and LMIA, so this FST draw is my biggest hope right now for the former. The LMIA is a bottomless pit for hopes because it's been 6 months and no news with absolutely no way to get a case-specific ETA, so it's just an endless wait.
And you're right, like with the majority of things revolving around timing with express entry, there's no info on this draw, there's not even certainty it will happen again really =(...I just wish someone in this forum worked at immigration and could give us timing :), that would be such a dream.

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
One small ray of hope is that I've noticed in previous years the FST draw hasn't necessarily happened in place of a regular draw, but in addition, a few days after (5 days once, 7 or 8 another)...so we might not have to wait another 2 weeks to get it, if it happens it might happen anytime.

Felicity1234

Aug 19, 2019
England
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22/11/2019
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/2020
One small ray of hope is that I've noticed in previous years the FST draw hasn't necessarily happened in place of a regular draw, but in addition, a few days after (5 days once, 7 or 8 another)...so we might not have to wait another 2 weeks to get it, if it happens it might happen anytime.
I don't see them not ever doing it again...they surely can't do that. Yeah that is true...once it went normal draw on the Wednesday and Monday they did a trade one. So October or November would be likely going by patterns. But who knows I guess. Have spoke to a few people now about fst and all awaiting the draw! But by our score could even miss it by a few points