+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal skilled trade program applicants join here please

Vitaliis

Jun 14, 2021
Thank you so much could you please
And what was your account showing/ updates about medical, eligibility, security etc…
I m In trade too with AOR November 2019.. so worried
Hey, could i please… what?
Account was not renew, it’s same background checking. Medical was extended month ago, eligibility recommended pass and security is not started. But I’ve got approval mail

heyysimr

Aug 24, 2021
hy there , just curious to know if anybody received any update regarding september fstp draw of 2019 ? kindly share your updates or any information regarding this, i m still waiting for decision. thank you.

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Hi guys
How long is it taking to receive gcms notes these days.? Anyone here who got it recently
I ordered notes on July 15th but haven’t not received yet.
Thank you

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Guys, l've just the received BIL.
Hopefully, a good sign for all of us.
As per my knowledge there was no need of biometrics requirement at that time, applications submitted during November 2019. But later they started sending requests for that ..but why not to everyone

pIVOTAL

Feb 12, 2021
As per my knowledge there was no need of biometrics requirement at that time, applications submitted during November 2019. But later they started sending requests for that ..but why not to everyone
I knew the same. I was surprised when they sent biometrics payment request 5 weeks ago. I guess you will recive the letter as well. I think that they are finally dealing with fst files.

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
I knew the same. I was surprised when they sent biometrics payment request 5 weeks ago. I guess you will recive the letter as well. I think that they are finally dealing with fst files.
Let’s see. I have not got yet. And According to notes it is exempt under biometric section. It may be because I had already given biometric two years back for visa purposes in Canada. But still not sure about how ircc works on it

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Still waiting (nov 8 2019)fst
Never gave biometric in any application
No updates
In the last couple of weeks 4-5 applicants in trade that I know, they have got their coprs with AOR October/ December 2019
I have AOR as yours. I have given biometric already for visa purpose, still waiting. Don’t know how long it will take more to get COPR.