+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal skilled trade program applicants join here please

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Thankyou! yep i have the virtual landing in my email to register for the portal to get my pr card, it just says application approved. My account has not been updated with anything today since the medical yesterday. Just my wife on my application.
I have been considering starting another application I had almost lost hope completely, totally surprised!
I really hope you all get it soon!
Thank you so much
One more question ‍♀. And your visa office please?

Coopman89

Aug 19, 2021
I finally got my first update on my application that I have ever seen. Its saying that I passed the medical exam as of August 19. Below under review of additional documents it also says August 19 we are reviewing the additional documents you provided. It may be routine but I'll take it for now! Has anyone else had this update?
Hi. Congraturations. first

Thanks for sharing your cases.

I am FST applicant(Nov 2019) too same as you. no update since Jan 25 2020 before Covid

I got update on my CiC account about medical passed on yesterday 20 / August Friday afternoon.
However, I can't see your mention comment on my account like (they are reviewing additional documents)
You mean was it in Eligibility section ?
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements? this one.
Following the my last GCMS note
Eligibiltiy recommended pass
criminality, sharing info pass
Medical not start ??( I don't understand this part. I did already)
Security not start.

Do you think it is positive ?

I haven't received any E-mail and I check regularly my cic account but No update yet Because this is on weekend.. ?? (Hopefully)

Last edited:

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Hi. Congraturations. first

Thanks for sharing your cases.

I am FST applicant(Nov 2019) too same as you. no update since Jan 25 2020 before Covid

I got update on my CiC account about medical passed on yesterday 20 / August Friday afternoon.
However, I can't see your mention comment on my account like (they are reviewing additional documents)
You mean was it in Eligibility section ?
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements? this one.
Following the my last GCMS note
Eligibiltiy recommended pass
criminality, sharing info pass
Medical not start ??( I don't understand this part. I did already)
Security not start.

Do you think it is positive ?

I have received any E-mail and I check my cic account but No update yet Because this is on weekend.. ?? (Hopefully)
Same case here. AOR 8th November 2019. No updates since February 2020.
I think most of us in federal trade are stuck at the same situation. And We will get good news soon hopefully

Reactions: Coopman89

Coopman89

Aug 19, 2021
Same case here. AOR 8th November 2019. No updates since February 2020.
I think most of us in federal trade are stuck at the same situation. And We will get good news soon hopefully
Yeah For sure, Thanks.

Now, time to turn to our applications.

I heard that other applicants(ATIP Oct.16 FST 2019) got requesting additional documents and a few people got approved recently.

it seems like they are finally working on it.

We are just 200 people who got draw at the same time.

Reactions: Avleen sahota

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Yeah For sure, Thanks.

Now, time to turn to our applications.

I heard that other applicants(ATIP Oct.16 FST 2019) got requesting additional documents and a few people got approved recently.

it seems like they are finally working on it.

We are just 200 people who got draw at the same time.
Thanks
Oh really, we are very few people, still they r taking too long. Anyway thank god finally they wake up to finalize our applications.
I had my notes in October last year eligibility recommended pass, information Sharing complete and security/ background not started yet.
And according to ircc agent there was not any updates till the end of July. I also ordered gcms notes again 40 days back but have not received yet.
When was your eligibility passed?

Coopman89

Aug 19, 2021
Thanks
Oh really, we are very few people, still they r taking too long. Anyway thank god finally they wake up to finalize our applications.
I had my notes in October last year eligibility recommended pass, information Sharing complete and security/ background not started yet.
And according to ircc agent there was not any updates till the end of July. I also ordered gcms notes again 40 days back but have not received yet.
When was your eligibility passed?
oh I see,

my eligibility hasn't passed yet. just recommened to pass on Jan 25 / 2020

Also I can see that note 1 this applicant ready to finalize since same date Jan 25/ 2020 then it was stopping till yesterday bec covid

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Guys, i wanr to say i get my gold mail! Approve today. My aor 6dec 2019, skilled trade.
Wish you all good luck!
Wow congratulations
Can you share your timelines..
What was current status going on your application please. Are you inland.? And and country of birth etc.
Thank you