+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal skilled trade program applicants join here please

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
What is your AOR?

Have your requested your GCMS notes?
Thank you for reply
My AOR is November 8th 2019. I have ordered notes for 2 times, it has been showing same since January 2020.. medical passed,eligibility recommended pass and security not started.
Now I have ordered gcms notes again, expecting to get next following week. I hope there will be some updates

Reactions: legalfalcon

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
I wish I had some answers for you Avleen. It's cost my wife and I mentally and financially a LOT of money waiting for PR, feels like forever stuck in limbo unable to move forward. I'm sure they aren't processing our applications because they are more difficult then CEC applications and they have they're quotas they are trying to meet. We've considered applying again through cec or tr to pr but are very reluctant to go through the paperwork and pay anymore money after going through this all. It sucks! Just trying to stay positive, let's hope deemah gets his soon and gives us all some hope!!
Hang in there!!
Yeah .. thank you everyday is passing with a lot of hope. Don’t know when this wait will be ending. I was also thinking to apply again through Cec but it’s cost really matters here. We have already spend years and big money too.
You r inland. Right? What is your application updates right now ?

mattrawlins86

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
Yeah .. thank you everyday is passing with a lot of hope. Don’t know when this wait will be ending. I was also thinking to apply again through Cec but it’s cost really matters here. We have already spend years and big money too.
You r inland. Right? What is your application updates right now ?
Yup who knows! yep exactly I think about reapplying a lot, but then I think surely it has to come through soon!
Yep inland, I still have had no updates since Feb 2020 according to my last GCMS notes, Eligibility was recommended passed and security not started. same for you?

Bruno18

Feb 4, 2021
Hi guys, as I’ve mentioned before, my AOR is Nov 2019. No update as everyone else here. I’ve been working with the same employer for the past 3 yrs. on my PR application I’ve claimed 50 pts for job offer supported by LMIA. My 2yrs job offer duration has been fulfilled and I’m working on a Bridging Open Work Permit recently.
I’m considering changing my job. Does anyone know if that’s going to affect my PR Application?
Thanks

Vitaliis

Jun 14, 2021
Hi guys, as I’ve mentioned before, my AOR is Nov 2019. No update as everyone else here. I’ve been working with the same employer for the past 3 yrs. on my PR application I’ve claimed 50 pts for job offer supported by LMIA. My 2yrs job offer duration has been fulfilled and I’m working on a Bridging Open Work Permit recently.
I’m considering changing my job. Does anyone know if that’s going to affect my PR Application?
Thanks
It will not affect, you on the open work permit

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Hi everyone
Has anyone else got any updates except @DEEMAH. This wait is really killing me. No idea when this wait will be ending and fst applicants will get their COPRs. It seems this corona virus just stucks with 2019 fst applications that’s why officers not touching our files so far

mattrawlins86

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
Hi everyone
Has anyone else got any updates except @DEEMAH. This wait is really killing me. No idea when this wait will be ending and fst applicants will get their COPRs. It seems this corona virus just stucks with 2019 fst applications that’s why officers not touching our files so far
I finally got my first update on my application that I have ever seen. Its saying that I passed the medical exam as of August 19. Below under review of additional documents it also says August 19 we are reviewing the additional documents you provided. It may be routine but I'll take it for now! Has anyone else had this update?

Reactions: Avleen sahota

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
I finally got my first update on my application that I have ever seen. Its saying that I passed the medical exam as of August 19. Below under review of additional documents it also says August 19 we are reviewing the additional documents you provided. It may be routine but I'll take it for now! Has anyone else had this update?
That’s great
Thanks for updates here. At least there is some update. Have you got this update in your account? And is it passed again after expired?
Or you provided second medical?

mattrawlins86

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
That’s great
Thanks for updates here. At least there is some update. Have you got this update in your account? And is it passed again after expired?
Or you provided second medical?
No problem. Yep the update was in my account. I did my medical back in Dec 2019, I don't think I was told that it ever expired, just this update saying i had passed the medical, no second medical.

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
No problem. Yep the update was in my account. I did my medical back in Dec 2019, I don't think I was told that it ever expired, just this update saying i had passed the medical, no second medical.
Ok thanks yeah ! Good. No second medical request for inland applicants.
All the best.. hope we will have good news soon

Reactions: mattrawlins86

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Well I woke up this morning to an email saying application approved to my complete shock and surprise! There is hope!! Hopefully some more come raining down for the rest of you all soon!
Wow so happy for you
Is it COPR in your email. They are doing vertual landing for for inland applicants..
thanks god ircc officers are wake up for trade applicants

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Well I woke up this morning to an email saying application approved to my complete shock and surprise! There is hope!! Hopefully some more come raining down for the rest of you all soon!
Congratulations
And is there anything else updates except medical in your account like eligibility, security etc.
And could you please tell. Do you have any dependent involved in your application.
It really giving me a hope..

mattrawlins86

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
Wow so happy for you
Is it COPR in your email. They are doing vertual landing for for inland applicants..
thanks god ircc officers are wake up for trade applicants
Thankyou! yep i have the virtual landing in my email to register for the portal to get my pr card, it just says application approved. My account has not been updated with anything today since the medical yesterday. Just my wife on my application.
I have been considering starting another application I had almost lost hope completely, totally surprised!
I really hope you all get it soon!