+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal skilled trade program applicants join here please

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Heads up Guys, this morning I got the second medical request for my wife and kids, but I have submitted medical for all four of us proactively 3 months ago ,my consultant told that she is going to submit case specific web form. So they started working on FST backlogs.
Hi @DEEMAH have you got any updates after submitting the medical and Pc. ?
And could you please tell what is your ircc online account shows regarding updates?
Thank you

DEEMAH

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
waiting
NOC Code......
6322 EOI FILED : 07/03/2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
waiting
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Hi @DEEMAH have you got any updates after submitting the medical and Pc. ?
And could you please tell what is your ircc online account shows regarding updates?
Thank you
IRCC acknowledged the medical of my dependents submitted 4 months ago.( But the IRCC requested the medical couple of weeks ago), I'm waiting for RCMP report. And I don't have the access to account ,my consultant has the access.

pIVOTAL

Feb 12, 2021
I've just recieved another G notes.
Same status, a massive disappointment again...
Also, i heard an aquaintance of mine with 2021 Mar AOR has recieved COPR a few days back.
it's very hard to get used to this s**t though I know this happening every day.

Does anyone know how long it normally takes for the BIL after biometrics payment request?

DEEMAH

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
waiting
NOC Code......
6322 EOI FILED : 07/03/2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
waiting
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Hi @DEEMAH, had you submitted rcmp with file before and they asking it again? Or you didn’t
I did submit one along with my application since the process almost took 2 years ,so IRCC asking once again. I applied the same after the request from IRCC

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Hi all
These days so many people are getting their COPRs in different other programs. Even they have AOR of late 2020..
I do know what’s going on about many of us in trade.Has Anyone got any updates here regarding trade applications. I m so tired of waiting. It is really killing me

Vitaliis

Jun 14, 2021
Hi all
These days so many people are getting their COPRs in different other programs. Even they have AOR of late 2020..
I do know what’s going on about many of us in trade.Has Anyone got any updates here regarding trade applications. I m so tired of waiting. It is really killing me
Be patient, soon everyone will get it! Don’t lose hope!

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020
IRCC acknowledged the medical of my dependents submitted 4 months ago.( But the IRCC requested the medical couple of weeks ago), I'm waiting for RCMP report. And I don't have the access to account ,my consultant has the access.
Just read this, I also used a consultant and she gave me my credentials. Try asking for your log in credentials.

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon and others
Can you guys share your experience about skill trade applications. I m so worried, haven’t heard any updates from others too. So many people are getting their COPRs in different programme except skill trade. Why it is taking too long. Is it used to happen before or it is just because of pandemic…

mattrawlins86

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
Can you guys share your experience about skill trade applications. I m so worried, haven’t heard any updates from others too. So many people are getting their COPRs in different programme except skill trade. Why it is taking too long. Is it used to happen before or it is just because of pandemic…
I wish I had some answers for you Avleen. It's cost my wife and I mentally and financially a LOT of money waiting for PR, feels like forever stuck in limbo unable to move forward. I'm sure they aren't processing our applications because they are more difficult then CEC applications and they have they're quotas they are trying to meet. We've considered applying again through cec or tr to pr but are very reluctant to go through the paperwork and pay anymore money after going through this all. It sucks! Just trying to stay positive, let's hope deemah gets his soon and gives us all some hope!! Hang in there!!

Reactions: Avleen sahota

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
What is your AOR?

Have your requested your GCMS notes?