+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal skilled trade program applicants join here please

Bruno18

Feb 4, 2021
No progress here as well...
16 months
Really frustrated...
Please share if anyone have any progress, it will give hope to the rest of us.

pIVOTAL

Feb 12, 2021
i am a fst-inland applicant.

aor nov 2019
eligibility recommend pass
criminality in progress
security not started
last update jan 2020

so frustrating..

Sep 5, 2020
We have completed our biometrics on 25th Feb 2021. We have not received any update yet. On 25 April we received an email saying the timeline cannot be predicted due to covid situation. By when should we expect to receive COPR? Anyone sailing in same boat?

Bruno18

Feb 4, 2021
IRCC recently introduced a new pathway for the Skilled Trade workers who are currently present in Canada. Unfortunately my NOC was not included in their list. It might help some of you to try something new.
I am not a lawyer so I can not provide any information on the details or whether it is going to work for anyone specific. Just trying to help people who are stocked waiting for ages like me.

you can find more information in this link or you might want to consult your lawyers.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2021/04/new-pathway-to-permanent-residency-for-over-90000-essential-temporary-workers-and-international-graduates.html?utm_campaign=trtopr2021&utm_medium=email&utm_source=trtopr2021&utm_content=clients_en

mattrawlins86

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
IRCC recently introduced a new pathway for the Skilled Trade workers who are currently present in Canada. Unfortunately my NOC was not included in their list. It might help some of you to try something new.
I am not a lawyer so I can not provide any information on the details or whether it is going to work for anyone specific. Just trying to help people who are stocked waiting for ages like me.

you can find more information in this link or you might want to consult your lawyers.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2021/04/new-pathway-to-permanent-residency-for-over-90000-essential-temporary-workers-and-international-graduates.html?utm_campaign=trtopr2021&utm_medium=email&utm_source=trtopr2021&utm_content=clients_en
Thanks for sharing that Bruno. My trade is in there, its just crazy to consider putting more money and time into another application after waiting this long! At this point it could be worth it, but I think I'll hang in there and hope for the best... cheers!

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Hi guys.. hope you r all doing well ☺
I m so depressed with this long wait
Has anyone get COPR/ PPR here specifically in fst programme ?
Please update here
Thank you all

mattrawlins86

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
Hi guys.. hope you r all doing well ☺
I m so depressed with this long wait
Has anyone get COPR/ PPR here specifically in fst programme ?
Please update here
Thank you all
Hey Avleen, besides no PR doing well thanks, I hope you are too!
Yep this sucks, try and hang in there, its very depressing however surely they have to process it at some point!
Still waiting with not updates for me. I might order notes again.
Second bridging visa took 2 months to process..