Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
Just received a (standard automatic) response from Buffalo, regarding my last request for update.

"
Your application is in process. We are unable to provide a date when the processing of your application will be complete.

Regards,

Canadian Consulate General Buffalo

Immigration Section
"

I really wish they had anything else than this. Seriously , how complicated can be to just copy/past a file number in a text field of a Graphic user interface , hit "Enter" (or click the "go" button), and tell the applicant what is going on ??

Anyways, I was just probing them .... The end is sround the corner, I hope .

Meanwhile, I will keep :p :p :p , while playing with my "dear research", until I get this damn PR...

nkusi.

last4ever

Oct 9, 2010
Baltimore
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
sep 09
Nomination.....
nov 09 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
nov 2010
Med's Request
02/03/2011
Med's Done....
04/03/2011
Interview........
nov 09 for CSQ
Congrat Match, I just submitted a more recent fbi certificate and the RPRF today, hope to get the PPR in 20 days as well :D

wcikkk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Holy. Congrats match!!
You must be flying over the clouds with joy.
Buffalo finally seems to speed up for 2010 applicants.
I hope I could be one of them real soon

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
match said:
I JUST GOT MY PPR!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Wow , Match !
Congratulations buddy.
You got the PPR without the IA letter ?? That is wonderful !! Definitely Buffalo has a strange procedure !!
Just asking: what is the purpose of this IA letter ? Why not just send the PPR ?

Enjoy,Match. Your long wait has paid off.

nkusi

match

Nov 3, 2010
Thank you so much everybody. I am absolutely elated.
Yes, I got the PPR by e-mail, and no I did not receive an IA letter. But, note the Tuesday before last (ie Aug 18) my eCas was updated to show "Medical Results have been received"

gauravyaksh

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
15-04-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
heartiest congratulations match !!
so happy for you, pray for the remaining souls .....

biochemgal09

Mar 25, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2011
AOR Received.
11-Nov-2011
Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
congrats Match!!!!

cesagbiggeo

Apr 1, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
Hello folks..from Buffalo :p

I'm in Buffalo since wednesday and I slept ( Hostel Buffalo tel: 17168525222 for reservation and it cost $25/night . so close to Buffalo Visa office 10 minutes of walk. you can also take Metro Rail for free from the hostel directly to HSBC center where buffalo visa office is located.) over to today thursday. I wake up at 6 am and went to the embassy at 6:45 am. I wait until 7h30 for the agent to come and direct me to the 30th stair. there I gave a copy of my ePPR + 2 photos+ informations about my eye color and heigh. They gave me a number and ask me to wait. I stay there waiting from 8h to 11h30 and they called my number. I went there and guess what.. :p
VISA in my PASSPORT hihihihi soooooooooooooo happy and they gave me some papers I will use for immigration purposes in the airport or border.....
I took my self back to buffalo town and bought a SUBWAY.. ;) so happy I am. I'm still there but I already bought my back Bus Ticket. I live in Nashville (Tennessee State). I will take one week in the USA to prepare myself and I will be in Canada hopefuly at the beginning of september.. 8)

I have to think everybody for this remarkable experience and I want to tell to those who still waiting to keep faith and never give up.
God is awesome..... Holy Mary is Queen..... and as long as you are in their hand , please be aware that you are in good hand.
Folks, you have to know that life does not stop after Canadian residency..therefore we should considere doing a meeting in montreal, so we can keep in touch forever since all of us are going to live in Canada. We are already a big family.
May God Bless you all

gauravyaksh

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
15-04-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
cesagbiggeo said:
Hello folks..from Buffalo :p

I'm in Buffalo since wednesday and I slept ( Hostel Buffalo tel: 17168525222 for reservation and it cost $25/night . so close to Buffalo Visa office 10 minutes of walk. you can also take Metro Rail for free from the hostel directly to HSBC center where buffalo visa office is located.) over to today thursday. I wake up at 6 am and went to the embassy at 6:45 am. I wait until 7h30 for the agent to come and direct me to the 30th stair. there I gave a copy of my ePPR + 2 photos+ informations about my eye color and heigh. They gave me a number and ask me to wait. I stay there waiting from 8h to 11h30 and they called my number. I went there and guess what.. :p
VISA in my PASSPORT hihihihi soooooooooooooo happy and they gave me some papers I will use for immigration purposes in the airport or border.....
I took my self back to buffalo town and bought a SUBWAY.. ;) so happy I am. I'm still there but I already bought my back Bus Ticket. I live in Nashville (Tennessee State). I will take one week in the USA to prepare myself and I will be in Canada hopefuly at the beginning of september.. 8)

I have to think everybody for this remarkable experience and I want to tell to those who still waiting to keep faith and never give up.
God is awesome..... Holy Mary is Queen..... and as long as you are in their hand , please be aware that you are in good hand.
Folks, you have to know that life does not stop after Canadian residency..therefore we should considere doing a meeting in montreal, so we can keep in touch forever since all of us are going to live in Canada. We are already a big family.
May God Bless you all
excellent cesagbiggeo !
best wishes for you.. sure we should keep in touch and catch up in Montreal soon :)

tisu09

May 2, 2010
Congrats cesagbiggeo,
For the information about eye color and height, how did you prepare it? Is there any form to complete or just write it down on a paper? Is signature needed?
Thanks