Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
noelisa said:
@ nkusi
Please can you share the Ottawa contact information with me? I need to contact them to find out when my mdical exams reached them. I completed mine on March 25, 2011. It reached Ottawa on April 06, 2011.

Noelisa

613-941-2170 (Sabrina)
613-941-6641 (Susan)
613-957-6114 (manager, cant recall his name)
or fax a written request with File#, name, DOB, Client ID to :
Health Management Branch
Canadian Building
Telephone: 613-957-6114
Facsimile: 613-941-2179

Please be polite and persistent.

Good luck.

nkusi

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
welcome to Federal bureaucracy nkusi. I teach public servants and so attest that 1) it's no fair except that they put the law to make it perfect and 2) it isn't because they don't wanna work... it's a process and every step needs approbation and are nivelled accordingly.

I know it is sad and yet i tell you it is the system that is causing all delays...like your case! Waiting for 2 weeks seems crazy but it is neccessary to move from desk to desk, from one level to another. And if it wasn't there this bureaucracy would be too much easy. File comes and goes when they need to show/prove they worked. it is stupid cz it also removes creativity and initiative from many public servants.

noelisa,
if you did medical with the form you got from Buffalo be assured your results are with Seattle.

I am now thinking like maybe im under background too. Well, i applied with Benin ppt and after the break-in had to get Togo ppt. They maybe scrutinizing Togo now and since i also have Ivory Coast docs who knows how long it'd take. I recall an email from Buffalo months back stating not to rely on the timeline from CIC website maybe they were just telling me right there: don't take it personal, but having 3 nationalities already makes u special!!!

They can take their time now im no hurry !!! waiting for Aug 23, 2012... lol

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
ae03yy said:
welcome to Federal bureaucracy nkusi. I teach public servants and so attest that 1) it's no fair except that they put the law to make it perfect and 2) it isn't because they don't wanna work... it's a process and every step needs approbation and are nivelled accordingly.

I know it is sad and yet i tell you it is the system that is causing all delays...like your case! Waiting for 2 weeks seems crazy but it is neccessary to move from desk to desk, from one level to another. And if it wasn't there this bureaucracy would be too much easy. File comes and goes when they need to show/prove they worked. it is stupid cz it also removes creativity and initiative from many public servants.

noelisa,
if you did medical with the form you got from Buffalo be assured your results are with Seattle.

I am now thinking like maybe im under background too. Well, i applied with Benin ppt and after the break-in had to get Togo ppt. They maybe scrutinizing Togo now and since i also have Ivory Coast docs who knows how long it'd take. I recall an email from Buffalo months back stating not to rely on the timeline from CIC website maybe they were just telling me right there: don't take it personal, but having 3 nationalities already makes u special!!!

They can take their time now im no hurry !!! waiting for Aug 23, 2012... lol
Oh my ... !! 3 nationalities ?? :eek: You sure are special , lady !!

As of bureaucracy , it is everywhere ... I was amazed to see that even in Universities, the "honorable profs" got a dose of it.
I sometimes wonder what is going on .... What I was expecting of this society is not what I really found . I sometimes wonder if it is I who got a big big big problem, or if we really are living inside some kinda big big big scam (lies in mainstream media, political games, financial magouilles , unjustifiable wars .....seem to become more and more common currency)!! Anyway, for the time being, all I want is just my PPR , the rest is for tomorrow (i.e. the after-PPR tomorrow )

okwama2002

Star Member
Mar 6, 2011
Nkusi,
You had your medicals in March so I feel your PPR should be around the corner. I did mine on July 15th and I live in the USA, do you think its too early to call ottawa and inquire if they received my report? Thanks
Sincerely

wcikkk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nkusi said:
Hello , Eng !
I hate to tell you this , believe me. But judging from my own case (as well as other applicants here) , I think your file will reach January 2012.

I, for one , applied in October 2010 , got the AOR + medic in March 2011 (almost 5 months after I sent the application) , and I did my medicals on 21 March 2011. The medic were sent to Ottawa on the 4th April 2011. I called Ottawa around 19 April , and received an answer that my medical results were not recorded in their system. I was told to call back in a week . The lady was honest enough to tell me that "actually our medical files seat in Ottawa for around 2 weeks before being recorded in the system". I waited and called back in May (I guess it was on 4th May) , then I was told that my results were sent to Buffalo (I quote the lady: "Buffalo has got everything they need from us"). And since then ..... nothing ! It is almost 4 months since Buffalo got my medic and here I am .... Sorry, but you gotta love this waiting game, fella ! you got no choice !!

Now, I just checked ; you got your AOR on 29 June 2011 , if you did your medicals the same day (extremely fast !!!) , they were sent in to Ottawa in July (because the fastest clinic I know takes at least 3 days). Take the two weeks for Ottawa to record your medicals .... and you will find out that , probably Buffalo has got your medicals in this month .... (again I hate to tell you this, but) add my 4 waiting months , and you already are in December 2011, and before you know it here comes 2012 ....

Unless Buffalo speeds up , as they did in the last few days rainning PPR , your file is in 2012.
Again, I hate being the bearer of this calculation , but I guess you'd better get prepared for a long wait .

Have a nice evening and keep :p :p ;D ;D

nkusi
Have you ever requested for CAIPS notes to find out Buffalo has your med result?
I did med exam few days before you, but it doesn't seem Buffalo has my result yet according to my last CAIPS notes.
Of course, Ottawa said everything is available to Buffalo. ):

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
wcikkk said:
Have you ever requested for CAIPS notes to find out Buffalo has your med result?
I did med exam few days before you, but it doesn't seem Buffalo has my result yet according to my last CAIPS notes.
Of course, Ottawa said everything is available to Buffalo. ):
I did not. I will ask for it , first thing tomorrow morning.

Please, Can anyone tell me how to do it online ?
Thanks in advance .

nkusi.

wcikkk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nkusi said:

Thanks in advance .

nkusi.
I've always sent request by mail. I heard there's a fax number to send request, but never tried that.

wcikkk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wcikkk said:
I've always sent request by mail, never done it online. I heard there's a fax number to send request, but never tried that.

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
nkusi said:

Thanks in advance .

nkusi.
By mail or fax. But somebody says that your request may be lost by fax.
I'll ask for another CAIPS on Sep 1st. It's my plan. ;)

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
ae03yy, three nationalities? I have only one and can only have one.
And I'm still trying to figure out why my file was transferred. :D

fairooz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'd suggest you mail your request nkusi. I faxed mine the first time and didn't get a thing. Mailed my request the second time and got CAIPS both by email and regular mail in about 5 weeks.

wcikkk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fairooz said:
I'd suggest you mail your request nkusi. I faxed mine the first time and didn't get a thing. Mailed my request the second time and got CAIPS both by email and regular mail in about 5 weeks.
When you got your CAIPS notes, was it GCMS, the new version of CAIPS?

fairooz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
According to the accompanying email, they sent me CAIPS notes and not the GCMS ones