AOR Received.
Aor may......AOR2 October 28
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
How did you find out you were in an interview queue ?
My lawyer sent an email asking for a status update. They said please consider your application is in queue for interview.

krystianjess

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Any applicants from February 2018 or before still waiting or any recent updates? I'm still waiting next week it'll be 12 months since the application was received. Being processed at Mexico VO.
I am still waiting. Feb 19, 2018 applicant. We heard from them in November asking for additional documents regarding my husband (PA)'s son, we submitted all documents they requested in early Jan. Haven't heard anything since. Tomorrow is our 1 year anniversary of when our application was received.

MC10

Jan 26, 2019
I am still waiting. Feb 19, 2018 applicant. We heard from them in November asking for additional documents regarding my husband (PA)'s son, we submitted all documents they requested in early Jan. Haven't heard anything since. Tomorrow is our 1 year anniversary of when our application was received.
Have you tried emailing them or contacting them in any way? I'm over a year already and still waiitng. I was told I'm on a queue for revision, but I don't really know what that means.

Last edited:

krystianjess

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Have you tried emailing them or contacting them in any way? I'm over a year already and still waiitng. I was told I'm on a queue for revision, but I don't really know what that means.
You're in a queue for revision? I haven't heard about that either. How were you told that?

We have sent them an email, but nothing yet. From what I've read everywhere here, is that the LVO is notoriously slow. We hope to hear something any day now but who knows.

MC10

Jan 26, 2019
You're in a queue for revision? I haven't heard about that either. How were you told that?

We have sent them an email, but nothing yet. From what I've read everywhere here, is that the LVO is notoriously slow. We hope to hear something any day now but who knows.
I sent the Mexico VO an e-mail and they answered a couple days later " your apllication is in process in queue for revision". Hopefully we will hear something soon...

Bob1321

Jul 8, 2017
I sent the Mexico VO an e-mail and they answered a couple days later " your apllication is in process in queue for revision". Hopefully we will hear something soon...
Maybe to be review by the chief officer before been approve

ranjitmech1987

Feb 14, 2019
Hi everyone
I applied for my wife visa in Feb 20 th 2018 .I got AOR after 30 days then the medical request in April 5th . Last update that I can see is medical results have been recieved. After that no correspondence whatsoever. It's been almost 10 months , I didn't get any response. My wife is in Delhi India. When should I expect reply .
Hi, Did you get any reply yet?

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
Ok seriously still nothing from Mexico. My lawyer does not want to do anything. People say call MP. I have. He said call back in a month if nothing happens. It’s a month now. So what should I say to him to make sure something is done and can I go over lawyers head with this?

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
Did you hear anything

AlgCad0218

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
21-02-2018
File Transfer...
05-05-2018
Med's Done....
03-05-2018
Ok seriously still nothing from Mexico. My lawyer does not want to do anything. People say call MP. I have. He said call back in a month if nothing happens. It’s a month now. So what should I say to him to make sure something is done and can I go over lawyers head with this?
I just told mine how hard the situation is for me and asked for any update on my files. They followed up with CIC, I will call them for the second time today.

I do not have a lawyer so I don’t know about that part.

MC10

Jan 26, 2019
Did you hear anything
Hi Lisa, yes, finally, on Friday afternoon finally my background check started in gckey, then my ecas changed to decision made probably later that day, but saw it until Satuday morning. Now just waiting for the next step.
When was the last time you emailed the visa office? maybe you should try emailing again. I'm not sure if you can go over your lawyer but I would do it. Give it a try worse case scenario the will say you respresentative has to contact them, but you might be able to get direct information. I'm sorry you are having such a hard time getting information about your application. Hope everything works out for you Lisa.

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
Hi Lisa, yes, finally, on Friday afternoon finally my background check started in gckey, then my ecas changed to decision made probably later that day, but saw it until Satuday morning. Now just waiting for the next step.
When was the last time you emailed the visa office? maybe you should try emailing again. I'm not sure if you can go over your lawyer but I would do it. Give it a try worse case scenario the will say you respresentative has to contact them, but you might be able to get direct information. I'm sorry you are having such a hard time getting information about your application. Hope everything works out for you Lisa.
That’s amazing. Congratulations!! The last time we emailed was January 29 when they said queue for interview. Nothing since. It’s been a month. On Saturday will be 13 months my app was received. Just so confused we got pre arrival. So frustrating.