+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****FEBUARY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

MC10

Jan 26, 2019
That’s amazing. Congratulations!! The last time we emailed was January 29 when they said queue for interview. Nothing since. It’s been a month. On Saturday will be 13 months my app was received. Just so confused we got pre arrival. So frustrating.
Maybe you can wait and email them next week, it'll be a month since your last email by then. It is confusing because usually you get pre arrivals when you've passed eligibility which would mean you wouldn't need an interview, your relationship is genuine. Unless there was something in the background check, but I don't know if they would schedule you for an interview for that. I know how you feel, their emails are so short and you hardly get any information from them. It would make you feel better if they could explain things a little better. I think you mentioned before that you had ordered your notes right? so hopefully you'll received those soon and you will get more info from that hopefully. Try calling your MP, see what he can do, try to go over your lawyer maybe you can speed things a little bit without him.

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
Aor may......AOR2 October 28
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
Maybe you can wait and email them next week, it'll be a month since your last email by then. It is confusing because usually you get pre arrivals when you've passed eligibility which would mean you wouldn't need an interview, your relationship is genuine. Unless there was something in the background check, but I don't know if they would schedule you for an interview for that. I know how you feel, their emails are so short and you hardly get any information from them. It would make you feel better if they could explain things a little better. I think you mentioned before that you had ordered your notes right? so hopefully you'll received those soon and you will get more info from that hopefully. Try calling your MP, see what he can do, try to go over your lawyer maybe you can speed things a little bit without him.
Thank you so much. I will take your advice and wait another week and yes I ordered notes so hopefully they come next week. We ordered them Feb 1. Maybe we will just get an email saying DM. Fingers crossed. Thanks.

Shazia0405

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
App. Filed.......
1st November 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
File Transfer...
2nd April 2019
Med's Request
7th March 2019
Med's Done....
13th March 2019
I'd try and give them a call to see what's going on. If yo
Hello guys,
I need advice urgently.
This is our second application since we got married. The first one was in March 2016. Till date we never got a response from the cic.

We made another paper application in March 2017 and its past ten months; no word from the cic, no correspondence. We have called severally and no response. Worse still, we have been unable to link the application to the online status. We are in the dark.
Im am worried and my wife and I are so distraught about this. Please I need advice before I decide to pull the plug on this application and just get on with a normal life.
I look forward to responsesand advice asap.
Thank you.
Try calling them, from Canada call +1 888 242 2100, if you're outside of Canada try +613 944 4000.

If you can't get through, you can contact them via the web form:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

1. Click Tell us more.
  2. Choose Yes for the "Have you submitted an application for" question.
  3. Choose No for the "Is your application being processed outside Canda?" question.
  4. Click the go-to web form button.
  5. In the type of application, choose sponsorship, then spousal in the box below.
  6. Fill all of the details in. However, in the application number box, put your receipt number in.
  7. For your enquiry, ask them if they can update you on your application as you've now been waiting nearly 4 months for AOR.
You'll get a reply within 7 days and they will provide an update

Duemanshi

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Hope there are not too many people still waiting, everyone in this thread is past the year mark. My application was transferred to Los Angeles back on June 7, 2018 and have not any kind of updates since, nearly 9 months in the dark. My spouse and I each sent multiple web forums over the past months inquiring about the application with nothing more than "your application is in line to be processed" as a reply.

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
Hope there are not too many people still waiting, everyone in this thread is past the year mark. My application was transferred to Los Angeles back on June 7, 2018 and have not any kind of updates since, nearly 9 months in the dark. My spouse and I each sent multiple web forums over the past months inquiring about the application with nothing more than "your application is in line to be processed" as a reply.
Feb 2 still waiting.

MC10

Jan 26, 2019
My aplication was received on Feb 12th, 2018. I got a similar response when I sent an e-mail to the VO in Mexico, saying my aplication was in process in queue for revision on Feb 16th 2019, Finally on Feb 22 2019 my background check started and the next day I got decision made. On Feb 26th Passport request, I sent it the same day and March 02 application was approved and today I got a letter stating my CPR was issued but haven't received the CPR yet. In today's letter it says my CPR will expire on April 23rd 2019 I pretty much have only a month and a half to plan my trip.

krystianjess

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Feb 19th 2018.. still waiting .. :-(

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
I’m sorry to hear. :( I know how unbelievably frustrating it is to be waiting. When was last progress with your application?
January 16 we got pre arrival...then January 29 they said we are queue for interview. Ordered notes they said we are queued so they can ask question about none accompanying dependents. Our year was February 2. So who knows when our interview will be. Just waiting. He might be here by Summer. Lol. Medicals expire April 2 so I guess those will have to be done again.

Alda

Sep 13, 2018
I am november 2017 aplicant and in october 2018 they send me email and said me i am in queue for interview , now on march they send me another email , and set me a date . So to explain you ,from october until the date of interview in queue 5 months

krystianjess

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
January 16 we got pre arrival...then January 29 they said we are queue for interview. Ordered notes they said we are queued so they can ask question about none accompanying dependents. Our year was February 2. So who knows when our interview will be. Just waiting. He might be here by Summer. Lol. Medicals expire April 2 so I guess those will have to be done again.
Geeze, you're so close too. I can't believe they are taking their time at this stage. It must be so frustrating. Are you two separated? I can relate, it's very hard. I didn't even think of the medicals! How do you know when they expire? I should ask my husband about his. They certainly don't make it easy do they.