+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****FEBUARY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

loliya

Mar 25, 2018
Has anyone uploaded any documents on the IRCC Webform? I have given atleast 30 attempts link my application online, and failed. I just hope this IRCC webform is as reliable as uploading on the CIC account.
I havent used it but it is quite reliable. The multiple times I have called CIC for different reasons, they always suggest doing it via webform for anything related to official application stuff

NLSVM

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Ummm something sounds wrong there. How are they able to determine just by creating an online account or not being able to.. everyone should be able to create an account, paid representative or not!
I used the applicant info for linking to my account.

Did you link the application using APPLICANT's info?

The reason I ask is I (sponsor) am not the representative but I was still able to link the application to my account that I had newly created with my name.

However when additional docs needed to be submitted online by applicant, the application was again linked a newly created applicant's account (removing the sponsor's initial linking)

J3lib3li

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
I am sponsoring my wife and I am also her representative. I received AOR on 43rd day after our application was received by IRCC. In the AOR email there is no mention of linking application to an online account. After a bit research on IRCC website found out that our application cannot be linked to an online account because I am not an authorised paid represantave. She can't create an online account because she is using a representative and I can't create an online account because I am not a paid authorised representative.
Any suggestions
I’m my husband representative I linked our account
You don’t have to be so paid
There’s to emails one for sponsor which you don’t link and one for principal applicant were you do link

NLSVM

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Ummm something sounds wrong there. How are they able to determine just by creating an online account or not being able to.. everyone should be able to create an account, paid representative or not!

Did you link the application using APPLICANT's info?

The reason I ask is I (sponsor) am not the representative but I was still able to link the application to my account that I had newly created with my name.

However when additional docs needed to be submitted online by applicant, the application was again linked a newly created applicant's account (removing the sponsor's initial linking)
Yes I used the applicant info for linking to my account

ashpash22

Jan 15, 2018
Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
02-09-2018
AOR Received.
23-03-2018
Med's Request
28-03-2018
Med's Done....
10-04-2018
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2018
I'm curious to know how much the medical exam costed for others? Here in Australia we spent $730 for my partner.

candymrobles

Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hi! just want to ask how long do we have to wait to receive an email from visa office? We've checked in ECAS the Sponsorship Application Status is already "Decision made" and in Permanent Residence Application Status is "in process". Last message that we received was last April 8 for the medical, schedule A and Police clearance.

NLSVM

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Need help linking application to online account.
I the (sponsor) am the representative for PA. We tried to link the application to both accounts but it didn't work it says "based on the information you entered, we found no applications."
In the AOR email there is no info about linking application.

loliya

Mar 25, 2018
I the (sponsor) am the representative for PA. We tried to link the application to both accounts but it didn't work it says "based on the information you entered, we found no applications."

Follow these steps:

For #3, this is the UCI that is unique to the PA. Note that your application has one file number but 2 UCI (one for sponsor and one for PA)

You need to enter all info of the PA here.
OR Use application and PA's family name as alternative for #3

#6 is also PA's passport info.
#7 is what you inlcuded in one of the application forms as to where does the PA intend to live once he/she comes to Canada

Reactions: NLSVM

dr ashish lamba

Apr 11, 2018
new delhi
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
06-02-2018
Doc's Request.
28-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-03-2018
Med's Request
27-03-2018
Med's Done....
30-03-2018
U need to w8 ..cic will send an email to PA about application no & uci along with instructions of how to link app to online account...plz dont

candymrobles

Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hi! just want to ask how long do we have to wait to receive an email from visa office? We've checked in ECAS the Sponsorship Application Status is already "Decision made" and in Permanent Residence Application Status is "in process". Last message that we received was last April 8 for the medical, schedule A and Police clearance.

dr ashish lamba

Apr 11, 2018
new delhi
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
06-02-2018
Doc's Request.
28-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-03-2018
Med's Request
27-03-2018
Med's Done....
30-03-2018
Ur timeline plz!

candymrobles

Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
Ur timeline plz!
Here's an update about our application:

February 14, 2018 - Application sent
February 20, 2018 - Application received
April 4, 2018 - AOR1 received (PA)
April 5, 2018 - AOR received (Sponsor)
April 6, 2018 - Link application
April 6, 2018 - Medical request
April 6, 2018 - Decision Made status on ECAS
April 7, 2018 - Schedule A and Police clearance request
April 7, 2018 - Uploaded Schedule A
April 13, 2018 - permanent residence status on ECAS "in process"

Schedule of getting police clearance is on April 16 and medical is on April 20, 2018