Med's Done....
27-11-2010 and 18-12-2011
Interview........
26-10-2011
Passport Req..
17-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2012
I called pretty early since I was up.. Called around 8:10.. Said wait time of 15 minutes but still waited a solid 30. I did get irritated a bit lol
gud 4 u.. i gave up. did u try the 1888 numb?

tam_ngo

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
I am the exact same except I haven't uploaded PCC as yet. And I sent my schedule a via webform April 6th. Same AOR date, no dm, no med request. Called this morning, all they said was there's no specific time frame that his happens in. It varies by application.. Not of much help but I thought I'd let you know you're not alone.
I'm in the same boat as well. My application received on Feb 19th, AOR received on Mar 29th. My Ecas for Sponsor changed to "decision made" last week on Mar 5th, but no SA email yet.

buzz.bee

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
Feb 19, 2018
AOR Received.
March 29, 2018
gud 4 u.. i gave up. did u try the 1888 numb?
Yes I did. Usually when I can't get into the queue I try calling back a couple times.. Usually on the 6th try or so I get through with a ridiculous wait time of like 45 mins.

buzz.bee

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
Feb 19, 2018
AOR Received.
March 29, 2018
I'm in the same boat as well. My application received on Feb 19th, AOR received on Mar 29th. My Ecas for Sponsor changed to "decision made" last week on Mar 5th, but no SA email yet.
Well you're ahead of us seeing as though your ecas has changed. You should receive the SA email soon though.

tam_ngo

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Well you're ahead of us seeing as though your ecas has changed. You should receive the SA email soon though.
Hopefully ! I'll give update when I receive it.

I noticed that depending on which visa office where your application is going to, It would send requests for PCC, Schedule A and Medical around same time. In my case, which I'm assuming my application will be sent to Singapore office, they have a tradition to send requests for PCC and Schedule A first, then Medical Request at later processing stage.

Sterlit

Apr 11, 2018
Wish you all the best... it’s crazy tho how fast they returned it.. worked out for you. Mine was rec March 28th. Hope all the best
Thank you! I know. I was thinking the same because when I called CIC they told me it could take up to six weeks if it was returned. So I thank God for that. Thank you! I pray the same for you as well

buzz.bee

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
Feb 19, 2018
AOR Received.
March 29, 2018
Hopefully ! I'll give update when I receive it.

I noticed that depending on which visa office where your application is going to, It would send requests for PCC, Schedule A and Medical around same time. In my case, which I'm assuming my application will be sent to Singapore office, they have a tradition to send requests for PCC and Schedule A first, then Medical Request at later processing stage.
Ok that makes sense. Not sure how my visa office operates. I always thought medicals were requested before transferring.

ashpash22

Jan 15, 2018
Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
02-09-2018
AOR Received.
23-03-2018
Med's Request
28-03-2018
Med's Done....
10-04-2018
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2018
Do you get an email to say you passed medical exams or does it just change in your GCKey?

pd1234

Dec 4, 2017
I am the exact same except I haven't uploaded PCC as yet. And I sent my schedule a via webform April 6th. Same AOR date, no dm, no med request. Called this morning, all they said was there's no specific time frame that his happens in. It varies by application.. Not of much help but I thought I'd let you know you're not alone.
Hey, this is good to know. That’s great you got to call them. I know someone else with the same timeline except she got her SA early, still no medical request though. I’m in a group chat with others (from my country) and I noticed people who never left the country got their DM and MR really quick. I’ve just recently returned home after living abroad, I’m assuming they’re reviewing my sched a so it’s taking a while. But if the reason I still don’t have MR is because my husband still doesn’t have his DM, it might be because he has just returned to Canada and he was a Canadian citizen outside Canada in the application at the time of submission. We have updated his address though. They might be reviewing that. I don’t know. It’s just annoying to have to check ecas everyday when it never updates. Meanwhile people who got their AORs later are moving on lol

Just curious, why didn’t you upload your sched a through gckey?

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
Do you get an email to say you passed medical exams or does it just change in your GCKey?
No I've never heard of anyone getting email to let them know there medical was passed/medical status changed in GCKEY.

Mine just changed to passed in GCKEY and passed medical line showed up in ecas.

buzz.bee

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
Feb 19, 2018
AOR Received.
March 29, 2018
Hey, this is good to know. That’s great you got to call them. I know someone else with the same timeline except she got her SA early, still no medical request though. I’m in a group chat with others (from my country) and I noticed people who never left the country got their DM and MR really quick. I’ve just recently returned home after living abroad, I’m assuming they’re reviewing my sched a so it’s taking a while. But if the reason I still don’t have MR is because my husband still doesn’t have his DM, it might be because he has just returned to Canada and he was a Canadian citizen outside Canada in the application at the time of submission. We have updated his address though. They might be reviewing that. I don’t know. It’s just annoying to have to check ecas everyday when it never updates. Meanwhile people who got their AORs later are moving on lol

Just curious, why didn’t you upload your sched a through gckey?
I did originally upload through gckey but I noticed there was a mistake so resubmitted through webform. Generally they don't review the submitted documents until the deadline that it is required. I'm just puzzled about the sponsorship decision taking so long. If you update the address through webform they will send you an email saying they've reviewed it. Not sure how it works if you do it through ecas. I've been checking ecas multiple times a day too with no avail.

pd1234

Dec 4, 2017
I did originally upload through gckey but I noticed there was a mistake so resubmitted through webform. Generally they don't review the submitted documents until the deadline that it is required. I'm just puzzled about the sponsorship decision taking so long. If you update the address through webform they will send you an email saying they've reviewed it. Not sure how it works if you do it through ecas. I've been checking ecas multiple times a day too with no avail.
Yeah I know that they do background check after it's transferred to a visa office but I guess I'm just trying to justify why it's taking so long. He updated his address through ECAS and they've accepted the change since last week. Are you the sponsor? That sucks that they weren't able to tell you anything more when you called them. Why should reviewing eligibility take so long, sigh. I think our application is pretty straightforward too.

buzz.bee

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
Feb 19, 2018
AOR Received.
March 29, 2018
Yeah I know that they do background check after it's transferred to a visa office but I guess I'm just trying to justify why it's taking so long. He updated his address through ECAS and they've accepted the change since last week. Are you the sponsor? That sucks that they weren't able to tell you anything more when you called them. Why should reviewing eligibility take so long, sigh. I think our application is pretty straightforward too.
Yeah I am the sponsor. It seems straightforward.. Hoping to hear back soon and best of luck to you guys as well

dr ashish lamba

Apr 11, 2018
new delhi
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
06-02-2018
Doc's Request.
28-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-03-2018
Med's Request
27-03-2018
Med's Done....
30-03-2018
Hi guys

I sent my application Jan 31,2018 and it was received by them on "Feb 1, 2018 9:28 a.m. Mississauga (east/est), ON"

I haven't got my AOR1 Should i have a panic attack or is anyone that has submitted on FEB 1st still not gotten there AOR1 if you have and havent please reply

After looking at the spreadsheet i see 4 people have gotten there AOR1

On monday March 19th 2018 be 47 days since they have got my app
--------------------------------------------------
PA- India
Sponsor - Canadian
can u plz share the link of feb 2018 spreadsheet?

Snowman1308

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
I don’t think that is always correct. I uploaded my schedule a as soon as I got aor1 and within two days they sent me a message on the platform saying that I left three months unaccounted for (they specified exactly when) and wanted an updated schedule a submission. So I think it s safe to say they actually review them as you upload them.