+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****FEBUARY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

ronjames

Star Member
Jan 10, 2017
Wife just recieved AOR1.

Strange that it wasn't sent to me (sponsor) first, seeing as that what it usually is.

Rgm018

Apr 8, 2018
Hi! We already got our Application number and UCI but we didnt received any AOR via email. My husband called cic this morning because we are already bothered its been 50 days since we sent the app. That's how we knew the UCI and app number. They said they were'nt able to send the AOR because there was no email address to send the aor. Its pretty confusing how they did not see the email address that we filled out, because in the first place you need to double check the forms before you submit to them. We submitted the application last Feb 20. And what makes us feel stressed right now is, after we're done linking our application it says there that they already sent a medical request but we did not receive an email for MR at all

sofiajohns12

Sep 27, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-09-2007
Doc's Request.
26-06-2010
Med's Done....
27-11-2010 and 18-12-2011
Interview........
26-10-2011
Passport Req..
17-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2012
Hi! We already got our Application number and UCI but we didnt received any AOR via email. My husband called cic this morning because we are already bothered its been 50 days since we sent the app. That's how we knew the UCI and app number. They said they were'nt able to send the AOR because there was no email address to send the aor. Its pretty confusing how they did not see the email address that we filled out, because in the first place you need to double check the forms before you submit to them. We submitted the application last Feb 20. And what makes us feel stressed right now is, after we're done linking our application it says there that they already sent a medical request but we did not receive an email for MR at all
oh yeaaaa??? that's no surprise. everything goes missing there, which is disappointing. But am glad you got through the CIC phone number, that's a tough task getting through their phone line. Medical request is usually after linking the application. They post your update there under messages and not email. So it's good that you linked your application. So do it asap.

MaryRosalind

Mar 5, 2018
United States
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
01/06/2022
AOR Received.
02/06/2022
It's day 53 and no response received from Feb 16 receipt of application. We are living in the USA and I tried calling the CIC but the number can only be called from Canada. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could contact them short of driving across the border to make the call? We are worrying a lot..

Reactions: Cheryllove

Rgm018

Apr 8, 2018
oh yeaaaa??? that's no surprise. everything goes missing there, which is disappointing. But am glad you got through the CIC phone number, that's a tough task getting through their phone line. Medical request is usually after linking the application. They post your update there under messages and not email. So it's good that you linked your application. So do it asap.
Its really a tough one. It took him more than 3 hours just to connect in their line

loliya

Mar 25, 2018
It's day 53 and no response received from Feb 16 receipt of application. We are living in the USA and I tried calling the CIC but the number can only be called from Canada. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could contact them short of driving across the border to make the call? We are worrying a lot..

Option 1: Find a friend/relative in Canada and try 3-way conference calling

Option 2: Try calling this # 1-613-944-4000

Quoting a response from another thread,
"Please call 1-613-944-4000 from the US, Choose 2 for Immigration and that will transfer you to where 1888-242-2100 actually goes."
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-reach-cic-call-centre-toll-free-number-from-outside-canada.24877

Reactions: MaryRosalind

Rgm018

Apr 8, 2018
My husband called CIC again about the medical request and they said they already sent it via mail. Hopefully will receive it this coming week. And we already updated our email address thru the IRCC webform so that the next updates will be directly sent via email.