Biomatrix Rqst:-13 Feb 2024
Submission :- 16 Feb 2024 completed
Eligibility :- 21st feb 2024 completed
Background check:- InProgress
anyone on same boat?

SamBahadur

Feb 3, 2024
Update :
Application Submitted on 09 Feb 2024 (GCKey)
Biometrics Requirement - 09 Feb 2024
Biometrics Done - 14 feb 2024, still in process , is it normal??
Eligibility - completed 19 feb (in tracker), review started on 17 feb in GCkey
Background - in process
Any update bro ? My eligibility was completed on 27th January 2024 till now no response.

Eswaran

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
For my parents- applied from india: 14 Feb 2024
Biometric done : 23 feb
Biometric completed: 23 Feb for dad but in progress for mom
Background: in progress
Eligibility - completed(28 Feb)

AJtriippin

Feb 28, 2024
applied from india: 14 Feb 2024
Biometric done : 20 Feb
Biometric completed: 20 Feb
Background check: completed 28 Feb

• Wow
Reactions: AishB

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
applied from india: 14 Feb 2024
Biometric done : 20 Feb
Biometric completed: 20 Feb
Background check: completed 28 Feb
What was the reason? And was the eligibility started?

AJtriippin

Feb 28, 2024
What was the reason? And was the eligibility started?
Eligibility completed on 27 Feb

Reasons for rejection:
1. Insufficient financial funds (although I had shown proof of CAD 15000, but written 10000 in application) for 2 months for 2 people
2. Purpose of visit is not consistent with details i have provided for temporary stay.

I had shown 2 months of stay. Is it too long for visa approval? Or are funds really insufficient?

When can I reapply so that it will not get rejected again?

TiniTan28

Star Member
May 9, 2022

Reasons for rejection:
1. Insufficient financial funds (although I had shown proof of CAD 15000, but written 10000 in application) for 2 months for 2 people
2. Purpose of visit is not consistent with details i have provided for temporary stay.

I had shown 2 months of stay. Is it too long for visa approval? Or are funds really insufficient?

your purpose is tourism? or you had an invitation letter (family visit)?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Reasons for rejection:

Why do you need to come for 2 months? That is not enough money ($15k) for 2 months and 2 people. Using all your savings to visit Canada. Funds are good for a two or three week visit.

AJtriippin

Feb 28, 2024
your purpose is tourism? or you had an invitation letter (family visit)?
I had mentioned there as family visit. The purpose I had stated was "To visit my brother and his family".
I had attached invitation letter sent by my brother, but I guess my purpose should have been linked to some event rather than just "to visit my brother and his family"

AJtriippin

Feb 28, 2024
Why do you need to come for 2 months? That is not enough money ($15k) for 2 months and 2 people. Using all your savings to visit Canada. Funds are good for a two or three week visit.
Noted. I should have reduced the number of days of my stay.
Although, I had attached invitation letter from my brother which stated that he will be covering all the expenses of me and my spouse during our stay in Canada. In that case, should I have attached his proof of funds rather than mine?

TiniTan28

Star Member
May 9, 2022
I had mentioned there as family visit. The purpose I had stated was "To visit my brother and his family".
I had attached invitation letter sent by my brother, but I guess my purpose should have been linked to some event rather than just "to visit my brother and his family"
and you have to add a cover letter explaining what will you do with your brother during your stay, sort of itinerary
And if you said that your brother will support all expenses, you should attach his proof of funds + yours

Reactions: AJtriippin

AJtriippin

Feb 28, 2024
and you have to add a cover letter explaining what will you do with your brother during your stay, sort of itinerary
And if you said that your brother will support all expenses, you should attach his proof of funds + yours
Thanks! I will attach both documents (cover letter and his proof of funds) while re-applying

Also, is it fine if I re-apply in March? Are there more chances of it getting rejected?